• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

HCG left out of refrigerator

I remember Jano done an experiment last year some time where he left a mixed vial out at room temperature in the 70deg F range for 6 days or so and the purity degraded quite a bit to around the 50% purity range.

Sorry bro I went back and looked for Janos experiment and it was on HGH not HCG so the info I provided is no help to you.

Sorry bro I went back and looked for Janos experiment and it was on HGH not HCG so the info I provided is no help to you.
Was this on mixed?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I rarely store my HCG in the fridge bc my gf will bitch

So I use it all in a 30 day period

Recall alot of the "you must use it and refrigerate" it stems from the fact that Bac Water by default is good for 28 days according to studies. Therafter it is considered to have lost its sterility.

I once lost a vial of mixed hcg and used it a year later. It was definitely weaker but it def worked. I can always tell good hcg, bc it boosts my libido and drive big time as well as ends any atrophy I have.

Point being I wouldn't worry even a bit about your hcg.

I accidentally left my hcg out for three days is it still good? did it just lose some potency?
So glad someone posted up about this topic. Last year I left mine out of the frig for about 12 hours on top of the toilet and thought that I had ruined it. Turns out it was still good after looking it up online. Mine is pharm grade though, Pregnyl. They said theirs was good for up to 72 hours leaving out of fridge after that it wouldn't be. Anyways, would love to hear more feedback as well.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

Back