• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ditching EQ three weeks into EQ/test P/tbol cycle?

Win2002

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started a test P/EQ/tbol cycle on May 11th, and I can't stand the EQ--tons of anxiety and even worse insomnia. Any issue with just ditching it now and continuing with the tbol and test P only? Assume not, and I'd really like to get it cleared out of my system over the next two to three weeks rather than sign up for three more months of jitteriness and horrible sleep.

Maybe throw in some NPP...
EQ is a love hate compound..
Or it worked great when I was younger..

How do you know it’s the eq and not the tbol? I’ve always felt pretty good on eq but everyone is different I guess.

I've run test + tbol before and didn't have this issue, so I'm guessing it's the EQ. Plus I've read way more accounts of anxiety/insomnia issues with EQ than with tbol.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe throw in some NPP...
EQ is a love hate compound..
Or it worked great when I was younger..

I ran a cycle with NPP back in 2018 and lost hair like crazy--poor interaction with finasteride, apparently. Too bad, I liked the compound.

I've run test + tbol before and didn't have this issue, so I'm guessing it's the EQ. Plus I've read way more accounts of anxiety/insomnia issues with EQ than with tbol.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran a cycle with NPP back in 2018 and lost hair like crazy--poor interaction with finasteride, apparently. Too bad, I liked the compound.

How much EQ are you running? Perhaps lower the dosing?

I personally love EQ, one of my favorite compounds.....does it all for me: I can put on lean tissue easily or it can shred me down and maintain strength if I diet / low calories.
I never go above 800/wk and 600 is usually the avg.

EQ over 400mg gives me anxiety. I use prami to combat it for eq and Tren.

How much EQ are you running? Perhaps lower the dosing?

I personally love EQ, one of my favorite compounds.....does it all for me: I can put on lean tissue easily or it can shred me down and maintain strength if I diet / low calories.
I never go above 800/wk and 600 is usually the avg.

I've been running 900/wk in three injections on the same days as my test p. Another reason I'm open to ditching the EQ is that it's just not suited to running with a test p cycle given the different ester lengths.

Eq gives me the same sides. Just drop it and finish with the test and tbol. In fact EQ is notorious for giving some people anxiety.

Thanks! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. It's really acute; lots of racing thoughts that I can't switch off at bedtime. I'm anxiety/insomnia-prone to begin with, so probably doesn't take much to exacerbate the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever tried gaba for the eq anxiety?

I did, actually--didn't really put a dent in it.

IML Gear Cream!
I might have missed this reading but how is your blood pressure? I love eq but I have to dump blood every month instead of 60 days. My blood will turn into molasses if I don't.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. It's really acute; lots of racing thoughts that I can't switch off at bedtime. I'm anxiety/insomnia-prone to begin with, so probably doesn't take much to exacerbate the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

I did, actually--didn't really put a dent in it.

Anytime I get an unpleasant side effect I just drop the compound. I’m not a fan of using more drugs to combat sides of drugs. What is it you were looking to get out of eq?

I might have missed this reading but how is your blood pressure? I love eq but I have to dump blood every month instead of 60 days. My blood will turn into molasses if I don't.

be careful with that. Over time it will make your blood thicker.

I’m on eq now and feel pretty good, but, I haven’t had a full night of sleep, either have hard time to go to sleep, waking up during the night or waking up earlier than what I want... it’s weird but I’m almost done so whatever, I wasn’t impressed with it anyway... oh well, at least I tried it.

be careful with that. Over time it will make your blood thicker.
You gotta stay on top of donating and a little blood letting once a month to keep it thinned out when running EQ. When my BP goes up my anxiety does as well and also screws with my sleep. I now take Lisinopril daily for BP. I also take 81mg aspirin every morning when I run EQ.

You gotta stay on top of donating and a little blood letting once a month to keep it thinned out when running EQ. When my BP goes up my anxiety does as well and also screws with my sleep. I now take Lisinopril daily for BP. I also take 81mg aspirin every morning when I run EQ.

By donating blood or blood letting, etc over time your body will compensate by permanently making your blood thicker.

By donating blood or blood letting, etc over time your body will compensate by permanently making your blood thicker.
I am pushing 50 and yet to have had this happen yet. Always curious to read do you have links on this? I have only read health benefits

Back