Recon Melanotan 2 aka MT2 doesn't just tan. It burns FAT!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Mine updated and started moving. Thanks for keeping us updated with everything Wes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Recon is awesome and he is a “1” poster. Ignore .

A lot of stores, Brick and Mortar, online, restaurants are out of items lately.
    Reason are various but it is all : Covid related due to raw API (vitamins and herbs even) are not being produced as fast or not at all. I am having to wait for my normal vitamins/herbs , so people just need to be “aware” and calm. Very uncalled for comment .

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Recon's MT2 is most famous for tanning you rapidly and temporarily.

But did you know it is also famous for it's fat burning effects? It has massive fat loss properties as well as libido and erection improvements.

Read the write up below and be sure to use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off all orders!

Melanotan 2: Tanning, Aphrodisiac and Fat Burning Effects

by George Spellwin
    Melanotan 2(MT2) is a synthetic cyclic heptapeptide that is mainly used to increase tanning. It stimulates a natural increase in melanin production. Melanin is the main determinant of skin color in humans. Melanin is a brown pigment which causes skin to become darker in appearance when exposed to UV rays.
    Melanotan II was first synthesized at the University of Arizona when looking at possible ways to treat skin cancer. They hypothesized that an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural pigmentary system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure.
    Clinical trials have shown that Melanotan 2 safely promotes melanogenesis. This is a process were melanocytes produce melanin. Lighter-skinned people have low base levels of melanogenesis. Exposure to UV-B radiation causes an increased melanogenesis. The purpose of the melanogenesis is to protect the hypodermis, the layer under the skin, from the UV-B light that can damage it. It does this by absorbing all the UV-B light and blocking it from passing the skin layer.
    MT2 has also been shown to have aphrodisiac effects. Giuliano F et al. (2006) showed MT2 exerting a dose-dependent effect on erections in anesthetized rats. They went on to show MT2 having inducer and facilitator activities on erection depending upon delivery route of the peptide. There are various studies showing similar results in both animals and humans. Wessells H et al. (2000) highlighted the positive effect MT2 has on sexual desire and erections in men suffering with erectile dysfunction and various organic risk factors.
    Through clinical research it has been shown MT2 has excellent fat burning effects. It was previously thought that it assisted weight loss indirectly due to its appetite-reducing effect. However, it now appears that MT2 has direct fat burning effects. Strader AD et al. (2007) is a great example of the direct fat burning effect. They conducted a series of tests including one that shown MT2 treatment led to ageneral reduction in both visceral and subcutaneous fat tissue in high-fat-fed mice. Choi YH et al. (2003) also showed in addition to reducing food intake and inhibiting body weight gain, administration of MT2 reduces fat mass. They concluded this was most likely by accelerated lipid mobilization, but not by apoptosis (cell death).
    A very interesting effect MT2 brings about is its ability to increase insulin sensitivity during researchers' trials. Heijboer AC et al (2005) studied the effects MT2 has on hepatic and whole-body insulin sensitivity. Results showed administration of MT2 increased insulin-mediated glucose disposal but did not affect the capacity of insulin to suppress EGP. MT2's acute effect on insulin sensitivity was further highlighted during studies done by the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine. Banno R et al. (2007) examined the effects MT2 had on insulin sensitivity in diet-induced obese rats. The insulin tolerance test showed that insulin sensitivity was significantly improved in the MT2 group compared to the pair-fed group. Furthermore, MT2 treatment increased the number of small-sized adipocytes in epididymal white adipose tissues, suggesting that MT2 increased insulin sensitivity through action on the white adipose tissues.

Best Tanning Bed to use w/Melanotan 2: Wolff
    SunFire Platinum 48X , 10 minute Stand up Bed!

Max
    Fastest, Powerful⚡️⚡️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Hitting the booth tomorrow and setting up a lil plan! Already started it and was mowing w no shirt on in shorts for sun but found a bed very close by. I can definitely already see how this could change your race lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Mine was delivered this morning. Ordered at the end of the big sale so if anyone hasn’t received there’s yet from the back order be on the lookout.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,436 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by omgbossis34 View Post
    Hitting the booth tomorrow and setting up a lil plan! Already started it and was mowing w no shirt on in shorts for sun but found a bed very close by. I can definitely already see how this could change your race lol
    Totally. I will be using closer to competition time. Even a small amount .25mg works well! 1mg a week after you reach your desired color.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Really did love me some MT2. For sure will change your race lol, not too mention the rock hard wood (like literally rock hard). Personally had slight nausea when first taking but nothing that I would describe as intolerable. What ultimately made me stop was how it darkened everything, including all my freckles/moles (which I have plenty of). Didnt quite look right on me ☹🤷*♂️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Current status, darker than I've ever been in my life! Same regimen and only hit the booth once or twice a week for ten minutes at a time. At first my moles darkened quicker than I liked but it's all balanced out, I'll be finishing this first vial next week and going to once a week maintenance dosing unless I want to be Spanish from now on! Good stuff!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,013 Posts
    Rep Points

^^ bump ^^