Recon Melanotan 2 aka MT2 doesn't just tan. It burns FAT!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,056 Posts
    Rep Points

Recon's MT2 is most famous for tanning you rapidly and temporarily.

But did you know it is also famous for it's fat burning effects? It has massive fat loss properties as well as libido and erection improvements.

Read the write up below and be sure to use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off all orders!

Melanotan 2: Tanning, Aphrodisiac and Fat Burning Effects

by George Spellwin
    Melanotan 2(MT2) is a synthetic cyclic heptapeptide that is mainly used to increase tanning. It stimulates a natural increase in melanin production. Melanin is the main determinant of skin color in humans. Melanin is a brown pigment which causes skin to become darker in appearance when exposed to UV rays.
    Melanotan II was first synthesized at the University of Arizona when looking at possible ways to treat skin cancer. They hypothesized that an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural pigmentary system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure.
    Clinical trials have shown that Melanotan 2 safely promotes melanogenesis. This is a process were melanocytes produce melanin. Lighter-skinned people have low base levels of melanogenesis. Exposure to UV-B radiation causes an increased melanogenesis. The purpose of the melanogenesis is to protect the hypodermis, the layer under the skin, from the UV-B light that can damage it. It does this by absorbing all the UV-B light and blocking it from passing the skin layer.
    MT2 has also been shown to have aphrodisiac effects. Giuliano F et al. (2006) showed MT2 exerting a dose-dependent effect on erections in anesthetized rats. They went on to show MT2 having inducer and facilitator activities on erection depending upon delivery route of the peptide. There are various studies showing similar results in both animals and humans. Wessells H et al. (2000) highlighted the positive effect MT2 has on sexual desire and erections in men suffering with erectile dysfunction and various organic risk factors.
    Through clinical research it has been shown MT2 has excellent fat burning effects. It was previously thought that it assisted weight loss indirectly due to its appetite-reducing effect. However, it now appears that MT2 has direct fat burning effects. Strader AD et al. (2007) is a great example of the direct fat burning effect. They conducted a series of tests including one that shown MT2 treatment led to ageneral reduction in both visceral and subcutaneous fat tissue in high-fat-fed mice. Choi YH et al. (2003) also showed in addition to reducing food intake and inhibiting body weight gain, administration of MT2 reduces fat mass. They concluded this was most likely by accelerated lipid mobilization, but not by apoptosis (cell death).
    A very interesting effect MT2 brings about is its ability to increase insulin sensitivity during researchers' trials. Heijboer AC et al (2005) studied the effects MT2 has on hepatic and whole-body insulin sensitivity. Results showed administration of MT2 increased insulin-mediated glucose disposal but did not affect the capacity of insulin to suppress EGP. MT2's acute effect on insulin sensitivity was further highlighted during studies done by the Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine. Banno R et al. (2007) examined the effects MT2 had on insulin sensitivity in diet-induced obese rats. The insulin tolerance test showed that insulin sensitivity was significantly improved in the MT2 group compared to the pair-fed group. Furthermore, MT2 treatment increased the number of small-sized adipocytes in epididymal white adipose tissues, suggesting that MT2 increased insulin sensitivity through action on the white adipose tissues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Recons MT2 will literally change your race it'll make you Dark AF in days yooooo...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    Rep Points

It could be a great combo with hgh and/or growth as well. Increased insulin sensitivity is a great benefit.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,507 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    It could be a great combo with hgh and/or growth as well. Increased insulin sensitivity is a great benefit.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    I have known about it since Jr High but, really studied and researched a lot. Melanotan I(PT-141) and II . I am going to integrate into my cut, just like .25mg 1hr before bed or sun exposure. I hate tanning beds but, there are some benefits. Just going to cover my face and neck(self tan) . Hoping even the small dose will help increase sensitivity. I am that spf guy that uses after shower ED before going out for the day . The only thing that I donít know is:
    If it would help prevention of skin cancer? I am type 1 Scandinavian/Irish; it would seem if I avoid burning because I have more melanin flowing , that in itself would lower chances . I donít know at all though. If anyone does know, chime in.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Doesnít melotan cause nausea among other side effects ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

How well does this work in people who have relatively fair skin? I'm half Irish half Italian and I tend to burn first.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

I should check this out as would like to be able to be a bit darker than I am now as all my cousins on my mom's side are quite dark.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    How well does this work in people who have relatively fair skin? I'm half Irish half Italian and I tend to burn first.
    I'm also half Irish and half Italian. The shit burns fat,gets you horny and will change your entire look seriously within 7 days bro. I burn once a year then I get dark, idk about you. But I'd take a shit wait 45mins and drive to the tanning salon. 10mins max for me, I'll burn wait a day and continue to tan back at 10mins and I'll literally change races by 7 days. Last summer/fall my buddies and my kids friends parents would ask me nonstop at cheer where we went on vacation or how did I get so tan. Then I'd get the occasional jokes I turned as dark as an Arab or Mexican ᕦᕤ ᕦᕤ ᕦᕤ .. Either way this shit and I can truly only speak for Recons MT2 is fucking legendary bro... You will look like a Jersey Shore Guido before longᕦᕤ ᕦ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TinyNutzzz View Post
    I'm also half Irish and half Italian. The shit burns fat,gets you horny and will change your entire look seriously within 7 days bro. I burn once a year then I get dark, idk about you. But I'd take a shit wait 45mins and drive to the tanning salon. 10mins max for me, I'll burn wait a day and continue to tan back at 10mins and I'll literally change races by 7 days. Last summer/fall my buddies and my kids friends parents would ask me nonstop at cheer where we went on vacation or how did I get so tan. Then I'd get the occasional jokes I turned as dark as an Arab or Mexican ᕦᕤ ᕦᕤ ᕦᕤ .. Either way this shit and I can truly only speak for Recons MT2 is fucking legendary bro... You will look like a Jersey Shore Guido before longᕦᕤ ᕦ

Lol, gonna jump on this once my paycheck hits my bank account Monday. Sucks to be broke now lol.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points

Being broke def sucks dirty horse cock

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TinyNutzzz View Post

What protocol did you use to run the mt2? Iíve had some sitting around for awhile, maybe Iíll finally get around to using it

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,056 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Consaro View Post
    Doesnít melotan cause nausea among other side effects ?

When you first start it , it can give mild nausea and also turn your face bright red/flush. This is why you should use it at night, right before bed. Many users adjust in full after a few shots too tbh.

Some people have also complained of mild anxiety after administration

Again most of these sides go away after its in your system a few days..

Protocols that can work...Anywhere from 100-300mcgs EOD-E3d is common and tanning 2-3x for 5-10mins max is also common. You will change color even if you don't go tanning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    When you first start it , it can give mild nausea and also turn your face bright red/flush. This is why you should use it at night, right before bed. Many users adjust in full after a few shots too tbh.

Some people have also complained of mild anxiety after administration

Again most of these sides go away after its in your system a few days..

Protocols that can work...Anywhere from 100-300mcgs EOD-E3d is common and tanning 2-3x for 5-10mins max is also common. You will change color even if you don't go tanning.
    How long to run this protocol for?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,056 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Consaro View Post
    How long to run this protocol for?

Well most guys run it at least 8 weeks.

I have clients who use it almost all year round. 100mcgs E3d.

It's very safe overall. I've never seen any labs or anything to consider it a danger.

it is used as a prescription pharm in Europe, so they have way more studies and info on it then we do here. Well that's not true. It's just that the info here is not in the form of a "study". That may be a good thing. No one is bought off to speak highly of MT2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Well most guys run it at least 8 weeks.

I have clients who use it almost all year round. 100mcgs E3d.

It's very safe overall. I've never seen any labs or anything to consider it a danger.

it is used as a prescription pharm in Europe, so they have way more studies and info on it then we do here. Well that's not true. It's just that the info here is not in the form of a "study". That may be a good thing. No one is bought off to speak highly of MT2
    Thanks for the info on dosage and length of time to run it. Now my interest is piqued.
    Show me