• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Never expected this

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been a long time customer, but I have to post this. I was about to order some var with a coupon given to me due to a delay of a delivery, and it seems my IP address has been blocked. What did I do wrong? Picture attached.

Attachments

• Access denied.jpg
    Access denied.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 24
I don't think it's personal. Recently they posted that their site had been undergoing ddos attacks and some ip addresses were banned. Yours may have been one of those banned

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Yea like Wesley said they were having some serious issues with the site. Contact their rep Alex

I have mixed feelings about this, they used to be so reliable and professional. It has to be a mistake. Thank you for the information.

Right after the exact moment that I logged in to the site. It makes anybody trip out. I'm going to have to use another source for now. :stupid:

We're sorry.

Our cloud service is set to max because of the constant humongous ddos attacks we've been getting for over a month now.

Most customers are able to circumvent this issue by changing IP on VPN to a foreign country, since the heavier attacks are generated from US IP's.

Like Wesley mentioned, it's not personal and no one has been banned by our management. It's just a tech issue...

Thank you for understanding.

Back