• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf? This guy is very disturbing...

I dunno, to me it just seemed like he just mean't she looks mature with the beret on. I remember liking to hear relatives tell me I look "all grown up", despite still obviously being a kid.

Nah that dudes definitely a weirdo...cmon man his comments are off he has a fetish or some shit

I dunno, to me it just seemed like he just mean't she looks mature with the beret on. I remember liking to hear relatives tell me I look "all grown up", despite still obviously being a kid.

Really?

It's not just this one isolated incident...
It's this and all the other touchy feely, inappropriate actions, and not to mention his son Hunter Biden is seen with very young girls on his laptop.
I'd say the pedophile doesn't fall far from the pervert.

It's this and all the other touchy feely, inappropriate actions, and not to mention his son Hunter Biden is seen with very young girls on his laptop.

If he doesn’t know who Biden is he’s just a moron. Unfortunately there are millions more like him in this country that are a-ok with this.

I'll take your word for it, but this particular clips just seems like a silly comment and elderly person might say.

I think because you guys already have a preconceived notion about him, everything he says about kids seems creepy, etc. but you may be on to something, maybe he does have weird feelings for kids, who knows?

I'll take your word for it, but this particular clips just seems like a silly comment and elderly person might say.

I think because you guys already have a preconceived notion about him, everything he says about kids seems creepy, etc. but you may be on to something, maybe he does have weird feelings for kids, who knows?

There are many vids of him touching, sniffing and saying inappropriate shit to very young little girls.

There are many vids of him touching, sniffing and saying inappropriate shit to very young little girls.

Ok now that's unusual for sure and also that makes me realize the weirdness of his comment. It's like he's trying to put her on an adult playing field, but playing it off in a half hearted way.

IML Gear Cream!
Imagine he sniffed your kid and said that. What would you do?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Exactly. You know his handlers are aware of this and have surely coached him to NOT SAY A WORD when it comes to little kids. He still can't help himself. This is the second time in less than a week. The people who suspect him of being a pedo are all over this and it only adds fuel to the fire.

A SANE REASONABLE PERSON WOULD BE AWARE AND NOT GIVING THE OTHER SIDE AMMO. More proof Joe is gone mentally.

Back