• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beginning to feel disappointed

IML Gear Cream!
Bro.... what are you doing with your life.
Yes. Dbol. Like start taking it yesterday.
25 am 25 pm.
Your already on nolvadex? Drop the nolvadex. Take 20 mgs or 25 mgs per day if you get any gyno symptoms. Better choice in the future is arimadex.

Lol finally someone tells me what I’m wanting to hear! I started yesterday just as you said 25/25. Ya I’m taking 10mgs nolva daily right now. I have armidex as well but thought it might be better to not fuck with my E levels until I know where they’re at or until/if I start getting high E symptoms….

Isn’t nolva the better choice for gyno prevention since it won’t throw off your hormone balance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guys trying to learn so say what you mean and mean what you say. I’m a literal person especially when it comes to advice. There’s people telling a guy who says he gets fat easily and is gaining weight on 3000 cals that he’s not eating enough and one that said eat 5000. You’ve got people saying to eat a certain type of rice depending on goals and that a full body workout or training 3x a week isn’t enough. It’s a ton of useless baseless opinions. A lot of people are playing expert and while giving nonsense advice. I’ve read everything but the basics. The basics work and work well. You’ve got Matt Jansen putting people on stage using the basics. Jordan Peters whole training philosophy revolves around the basics.

Please don’t give anymore advice.

Love It
I knew it from the first post...you are fitting in perfectly...my new friend

Let me preach here
The body is introduced to Test (at a higher level than normal)..now how will it react???
What sides if any will you encounter at 500mgs a wk..??
What AI will work to combat them??

Do you know the answers??
And you won't now that Dbol is in the mix..
The first two cycles need to be Test only to get a foundation of how your body reacts to Test only..
Cycle 1 at 500
Cycle 2 at a higher dose 600 to 750

At 500 you might be just fine but at 750 not so...this way you know exactly what you need and at what dose..
So down the road with a new compound if...sorry When sides arise you will know not only which compound but how to deal with it..with 2 new compounds how will you know anything??

So when the Test is about to kick in you add Dbol..if sides kick what will you do??
Yeah add an AI...Yes but is it the Test or Dbol??
Without that Basic foundation you will be guessing..not the way to start out..

Probably the biggest mistakes beginners make..thanks Vala..you really helped him out
Nothing like instilling more is better to a guys 1st cycle..
Please don't reply..I just don't what to hear it..

Rather apologize to MM..for derailing him..Damn it Man

Let me preach here
The body is introduced to Test (at a higher level than normal)..now how will it react???
What sides if any will you encounter at 500mgs a wk..??
What AI will work to combat them??

Do you know the answers??
And you won't now that Dbol is in the mix..
The first two cycles need to be Test only to get a foundation of how your body reacts to Test only..
Cycle 1 at 500
Cycle 2 at a higher dose 600 to 750

At 500 you might be just fine but at 750 not so...this way you know exactly what you need and at what dose..
So down the road with a new compound if...sorry When sides arise you will know not only which compound but how to deal with it..with 2 new compounds how will you know anything??

So when the Test is about to kick in you add Dbol..if sides kick what will you do??
Yeah add an AI...Yes but is it the Test or Dbol??
Without that Basic foundation you will be guessing..not the way to start out..

Probably the biggest mistakes beginners make..thanks Vala..you really helped him out
Nothing like instilling more is better to a guys 1st cycle..
Please don't reply..I just don't what to hear it..

Rather apologize to MM..for derailing him..Damn it Man

I appreciate you looking out for me man I really do but at the end of the day I’m the one that made the decision to add the Dbol. Been on the fence about it all along, hence me having it.

I’ve gotten absolutely no sides from the test (aside from the test flu at the start and some pip) and I’m almost 5 weeks in. Now that the flu is over with and the pip is manageable, I’ve literally got no sides. I feel like I’m alright to throw it in the mix.

I appreciate you looking out for me man I really do but at the end of the day I’m the one that made the decision to add the Dbol. Been on the fence about it all along, hence me having it.

I’ve gotten absolutely no sides from the test (aside from the test flu at the start and some pip) and I’m almost 5 weeks in. Now that the flu is over with and the pip is manageable, I’ve literally got no sides. I feel like I’m alright to throw it in the mix.

Why would you run nolvadex on cycle? Arimidex is shit too. Good way to get rebound gyno if you don't know what type doing. Aromasin is superior as an AI. And it won't fuck with your lipids like arimidex can.

Why would you run nolvadex on cycle? Arimidex is shit too. Good way to get rebound gyno if you don't know what type doing. Aromasin is superior as an AI. And it won't fuck with your lipids like arimidex can.
To block the receptors estrogen would attach to without crushing your estrogen. Unless someone is getting bloods done regularly they don’t what their levels are at. If you wait until you get gyno to add an ai you’ve waited too long and using an ai without needing one is dumb. Nolvadex isn’t a bad idea at all especially if like most people you don’t get bloods.

To block the receptors estrogen would attach to without crushing your estrogen. Unless someone is getting bloods done regularly they don’t what their levels are at. If you wait until you get gyno to add an ai you’ve waited too long and using an ai without needing one is dumb. Nolvadex isn’t a bad idea at all especially if like most people you don’t get bloods.

If he's running 500mg test he needs an ai. Aromasin won't "crush" your estrogen unless you're stupid with it.

If he's running 500mg test he needs an ai. Aromasin won't "crush" your estrogen unless you're stupid with it.
He does? Have you seen his blood work? It’s stupid to add drugs without needing them. I never needed an ai on 500. I get blood work done. Adding drugs because you think you need them or because you heard that you need them isn’t smart. Aromasin or any ai can and will crush your e2 if you don’t need it or if taken at too high of a dosage

Last edited:
He does? Have you seen his blood work? It’s stupid to add drugs without needing them. I never needed an ai on 500. I get blood work done. Adding drugs because you think you need them or because you heard that you need them isn’t smart. Aromasin or any ai can and will crush your e2 if you don’t need it or if taken at too high of a dosage

I’ve got absolutely no symptoms of high estrogen, I’ve got nolva on board because I developed a mild case of gyno when I hit puberty and I’m scared shitless of it getting any worse. Getting bloods done soon, for sure next week, mainly to see if an AI would be appropriate at this point or not.

But even if my levels are high, should I still take an AI if I don’t have any sides or symptoms bothering me?

Get Shredded!

If you've been doing this long enough you can feel if you need them or not. If you dive into too much AI then i have no sympathy for that person and their "crushed" E2.
If his test is worth a shit he needs an AI.
Honestly i don't give a shit one way or another. People half ass their stuff all the time. Makes no difference to me.

Back