Beginning to feel disappointed

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Well, if you can look the way you do on McDonald's or whatever and have great workouts running your body on that stuff, God bless.

Maybe, just maybe, everyone is different. And not everyone can do that...but you would disagree.
    also I donít just eat anything because certain food choices affect how I feel, my stomach, and with that comes my quality of life and training. Not because they effect weight loss or gain or because they directly effect my physique but they do indirectly.
    I donít eat peanut butter often because for me itís very inflammatory. I donít eat spicy foods or very acidic foods, or too many vegetables because they make my crohns flair up. This is personalized for me and how my body responds.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,997 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=Bft84;1877921Theyíve had cameras since the 1800s. Youíre lying.[/QUOTE]

This was 10 days ago.

I am 51...and I am working on getting into better shape. Trying to eat better and doing cardio. Both things you hate.

Honestly, if I could eat whatever I wanted and get ripped, I would. I have not mastered that part.

And I didn't start using gear until I was late 40's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

This was 10 days ago.

I am 51...and I am working on getting into better shape. Trying to eat better and doing cardio. Both things you hate.

Honestly, if I could eat whatever I wanted and get ripped, I would. I have not mastered that part.

And I didn't start using gear until I was late 40's.
    you look good. No shame in what youíve built. Iíll bet you look sick when youíre ripped, probably better than a lot of guys on here.
    I donít hate clean eating or cardio. You misunderstand my stance. Cardio is useful. As far as clean eating or diet choices in general if they make an individual help perform better, and they can adhere to it long term and increase their quality of life then Iím all for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Ok let me start out by saying this is only a question and a legit one. Iím definitely not a nutritionist so here goes. If I have a 1000lb hamburger made from a black Angus cow sitting on my table and a 1000lb hamburger made by McDonaldís sitting across from it AND that was my only food for a month does it make a difference which one I choose?
    That's not even close to a wash. McDonald's food is garbage. Their beef is sub par at best. Are we talking a grass fed cow? Cause there's only about a million times difference in health aspects from grass vs grain fed. Years ago when i switched to grass fed at minimum 2 8-10oz servings every day while changing nothing else my cholesterol dropped like 60 points. The fat from either is not equal either. One is fine the other is what clogs your arteries after years.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

This thread has come full circle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally understand your point. I was talking about grass fed cattle because Iím sitting here looking at 35 black Angus in my yard as we speak. However I realize now the question wasnít really a good one because obviously once they leave my yard and get sent other places for food there are chemicals and other additives added to the beef that would be next to impossible to track. So comparing McDonaldís to The Outback Steakhouse would have been a better question but even then I guess beef would still just be beef. Itís all the other shit thats added or not added that makes one healthier than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    That's not even close to a wash. McDonald's food is garbage. Their beef is sub par at best. Are we talking a grass fed cow? Cause there's only about a million times difference in health aspects from grass vs grain fed. Years ago when i switched to grass fed at minimum 2 8-10oz servings every day while changing nothing else my cholesterol dropped like 60 points. The fat from either is not equal either. One is fine the other is what clogs your arteries after years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I like finaplix flavored beef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Either way Iím learning a lot reading through the comments on this post, but Iím running Test E @500 a week, nolva 10 mgs daily, Iím 32, and started at 165 lbs. the scale has been fluctuating between 171-175 for a week now, which has got me thinking I might actually need to eat more still.

I have Dbol on hand as I was originally planning on starting the cycle off with it. What do you guys think about stacking 25-50mgs Dbol a day to this test for 2-3 weeks in the middle of it?
    Bro.... what are you doing with your life.
    Yes. Dbol. Like start taking it yesterday.
    25 am 25 pm.
    Your already on nolvadex? Drop the nolvadex. Take 20 mgs or 25 mgs per day if you get any gyno symptoms. Better choice in the future is arimadex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_Gear View Post
    Bro.... what are you doing with your life.
    Yes. Dbol. Like start taking it yesterday.
    25 am 25 pm.
    Your already on nolvadex? Drop the nolvadex. Take 20 mgs or 25 mgs per day if you get any gyno symptoms. Better choice in the future is arimadex.
    Please donít give anymore advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

As far as the dbol. Iíd add it in at the last 3-6 weeks when things that way youíre not off the oral in the midsole of a cycle and strength and weight gain stall.. 25mg a day taken all at once. I liked dbol at 20mg a day. Keep with the nolvadex at 10mg a day. 500 test and 25mg dbol itís simple and I love it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    This thread has come full circle.
    And will circle back again.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Totally understand your point. I was talking about grass fed cattle because Iím sitting here looking at 35 black Angus in my yard as we speak. However I realize now the question wasnít really a good one because obviously once they leave my yard and get sent other places for food there are chemicals and other additives added to the beef that would be next to impossible to track. So comparing McDonaldís to The Outback Steakhouse would have been a better question but even then I guess beef would still just be beef. Itís all the other shit thats added or not added that makes one healthier than the other.
    Its not impossible to find grass fed/grass finished beef. Locals have it and usually way cheaper than grocery stores.
    McDonald's is the lowest quality garbage you can get. I'll take a grain fed store bought steak over any fast food soy patties.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

They didn't have cameras back then.

You are back peddling now. Pretending as if "every now and then a pizza or doughnut" but that's not what you were saying before. You said ppl could eat whatever the fuck.

I am exhausted with you.

In the broader sense, a calorie is not simply a calorie. You are and did take it very literally.
    Bro... this dude is telling me not to give advice and he just rambles nonsense like he knows EVERYTHING.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

This is why we're all jacked af. Walking around 6 foot 2 and 230 lbs.
    4-5k of McDonald's beef patties and 500 mgs Test E along with 20 mgs of dbol.
    ALL AT ONCE!
    Your going to be fighting the bitches off with a stick bro.
    Please for the love of god... I hope he changes his name to Mc Trenbolone!
    I'll take a Double CC Mc Tren with cheese and a french bullshit advice fries along with a 24oz Little man syndrome to wash the acne away with.
    The real blue print to get big. 💙

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Its not impossible to find grass fed/grass finished beef. Locals have it and usually way cheaper than grocery stores.
    McDonald's is the lowest quality garbage you can get. I'll take a grain fed store bought steak over any fast food soy patties.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    trestolone not tren. Learn to read. I donít take tren of high doses. I also said digestibility. If you digest something well then you wonít feel like shit. Nothing I said is incorrect or dangerous. Weíre on a site where we all inject random drugs made from strangers in a foreign country and you think telling someone that itís okay to eat a donut is wreckless and dangerous? Jesus. Hey guys try this fire steroid but good god donít adhere to flexible dieting. I told the truth. Most of these guys arenít living on chicken, rice and broccoli. Also, by controlling calories people start cleaning up their diets so they can eat higher volumes of food. It almost always happens. Do you think someone is going to be more consistent with only health foods or foods that they enjoy but in limited amounts? Itís a lifestyle that creates change and builds habits but a 16-20 week diet, that leads to binging and purging and feeling like your progress is ruined and all is lost because you had a slice of pizza.
    this is troof^

this is how you re-learn food and make healthy nutrition choices stick for life. Absolutely 100% agree with this. If you do calorie for calorie and are strick with it... youíll see how you can feel like your starving to death on 3k cal of shit food and you will most definitely start switching in low cal high fiber foods like broccoli and high protein choices like chicken breast...

and youíll stop ice cream and pizza (and maybe even beer) binges on weekends. Which, over time, will make this lifestyle much easier... because instead of thinking of nutrition as something you have to restrict youíll think of it as something you fuel your world with.

and I agree... people can have unhealthy relationships with food. Just go to Walmart on welfare day. 😬