• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice for a friend who didn't listen to me?

YokoKurama

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a good friend who really has just been irresponsibly using gear for a little over a year now. Never listened to anything I told him and has never gotten blood work. He started last February with like a 12 week cycle of tren and testP. Then switched to testC and some anavar. Then after that has been just pinning TestC 500mg a week never coming off. Its now June and he wants to come off bc he said his weenie isn't working normally and his nipples are puffy. I told him to get blood work first and then go from there. He's worried he fucked himself up. He's 28 I told him he might be fine honestly just see what the labs say and try PCT and wait lol. Thoughts?

Tell him to get bloods pulled and stay off gear till he does some research and sees how dumb his ways are.

Did he at least make some good gains?

I'd tell him to drop down to 250mg and start on aromasin at 12.5mg eod until his noodle starts stiffening and his nipples lose volume.

Did he at least make some good gains?

I'd tell him to drop down to 250mg and start on aromasin at 12.5mg eod until his noodle starts stiffening and his nipples lose volume.

Good advice right here.

May need to throw in some nolva as well if there is gyno setting in.

But he should immediately get bloods to see where he is at.......should consider getting a full panel beyond the basic test, estradiol, rbc, etc, panel. Check lipids, everything. He could have other, more serious problems going on from the extended gear abuse that he needs to be aware of beyond getting a solid hard on.
Basically needs a full body cleanse and then lay off the gear and only consider a low dose trt style regimen till he figures everything out.

Last edited:
So I have a good friend who really has just been irresponsibly using gear for a little over a year now. Never listened to anything I told him and has never gotten blood work. He started last February with like a 12 week cycle of tren and testP. Then switched to testC and some anavar. Then after that has been just pinning TestC 500mg a week never coming off. Its now June and he wants to come off bc he said his weenie isn't working normally and his nipples are puffy. I told him to get blood work first and then go from there. He's worried he fucked himself up. He's 28 I told him he might be fine honestly just see what the labs say and try PCT and wait lol. Thoughts?
Tell him that's what you get dumbass! Lolz

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Good advice right here.

May need to throw in some nolva as well if there is gyno setting in.

But he should immediately get bloods to see where he is at.......should consider getting a full panel beyond the basic test, estradiol, rbc, etc, panel. Check lipids, everything. He could have other, more serious problems going on from the extended gear abuse that he needs to be aware of beyond getting a solid hard on.
Basically needs a full body cleanse and then lay off the gear and only consider a low dose trt style regimen till he figures everything out.

I forgot about nolva, but yea that would be great. Maybe 40mg on day one and 20mg/day until the tits shrink?

Blood work is definitely a good plan if he can afford/is willing to have it done.

I forgot about nolva, but yea that would be great. Maybe 40mg on day one and 20mg/day until the tits shrink?

Blood work is definitely a good plan if he can afford/is willing to have it done.

Yea on the nolva......for me anywhere from 10-20/day would get the job done in a couple weeks.

And true on the bloodwork pricing. What I have done in past when on cycle and wanted to see where I was at overall, I would go the my GP and request to have comprehensive blood panel done (not including hormones) and my insurance pays for it and my GP doesn't blink an eye as I am simply a patient taking charge of his health. Of course I leave out the hormone testing as my GP would see test ranges through the roof and don't want that.

Then I would go to privatemdlabs and pay for a hormone test, as seen below. This way I find out hormone levels without raising flags with my GP and get insurance to cover the full panel. Of course, this only applies if you have insurance that covers most, if not all, of the GP requested hormone panel.

Hormone Panel with E2 Ultrasensitive & F&T Testosterone LC/MS (Quest Diagnostics) Test Details$131.99

Im gonna go out on a limb and say his limp noodle has NOTHING to do with the gear itself or how he ran it. Even if his estrogen is high, and without bloods who knows, at 28 years old and running 500mgs of test a week his dick should still be getting hard. I would take a guess and say it’s probably something else causing it. Blood pressure, mental hurdle, fake Test, etc. etc.

Far as the puffy nips goes well he’s just an idiot. Starting a cycle at that age using those compounds without having any anti E’s on hand is just plain stupid. Too much info out there these days for him to fuck up like that. You’d better tell him to wisen up of his dick will NEVER work.

If my dick quit working and I grew bitch tits, I might be a little more inclined to listen. Maybe even willing to try something different.

IML Gear Cream!
I definitely did that lmao no doubt! I tried to tell his dumb ass. People just don't listen.

Back