• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver biopsy

jrup1986

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was having problems with high liver enzymes and saw a gastro doctor . He wants to do a liver biopsy because my anti mitochondrial anti body test came back high at 68.1. Normal levels are 0-20. I don't have any symptoms of what he is saying i might have and almost all the symptoms of lupus. I've already been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I'm pretty sure I just have fatty liver disease based on reading and fecal pictures. I understand im not a doctor and shouldn't think I know more than a doctor, however I feel he is absolutely wrong on this.

He has been a doctor 25 years and I've only seen him the one time. I don't completely have faith in him.

If you were in my situation would you get the liver biopsy ?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I was having problems with high liver enzymes and saw a gastro doctor . He wants to do a liver biopsy because my anti mitochondrial anti body test came back high at 68.1. Normal levels are 0-20. I don't have any symptoms of what he is saying i might have and almost all the symptoms of lupus. I've already been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I'm pretty sure I just have fatty liver disease based on reading and fecal pictures. I understand im not a doctor and shouldn't think I know more than a doctor, however I feel he is absolutely wrong on this.

He has been a doctor 25 years and I've only seen him the one time. I don't completely have faith in him.

If you were in my situation would you get the liver biopsy ?

U better

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

get a second opinion if you are unsure

Yep, get a second opinion ... in the meantime, glutathione (or NAC) and Choline/Inositol can help flush the system and likely lower enzymes. But if you have an underlying condition and its not caused by substances, then the physicians can help with that aspect.

I would, why not? Any invasive things I can have done, I will. Relying on blood-work alone is not smart, blood work is only an overview.
Those who rely only on it alone are not smart. Meadows used to post pics of his perfect bloodwork, then almost died from clots/heart attack.
(Same with a friend of mine, didnt post pics, but you know here im getting at). Perfect bloods, never smoked, drank or touched anabolics.
Triple-bypass, almost died.

Thats just me, but I would want to know all I could.

My sister is dealing with this as we speak, she went yesterday

Never used anabolics, no drugs or drinking.

I have her on some Nac/gluathione and liv52 which is very regarded in the medical community for repairing the liver. I literally just sent her a care pack yesterday to help her out.

Let me know if you need some Liv52. PM me and I can send you some, on me, to help you improve your numbers and good luck with the imaging.

My liver is improved it was 43/124 . The ALT was the 124.. I ordered from you already and got the pack. My doctor said to wait until Friday ( more blood work ) to see how my liver is . In 10 days it went up about 5x the normal for each then in 9 days it dropped .I really don't understand what caused this . I personally think it was the weed being laced with Paxil and Prozac. I'm not sure but I've quit smoking weed , quit pain pills , changed diet and I am holding steady between 218-223 for weight .

Pretty much detoxed from everything , not even having caffeine . Lots of grapes, apple sauce , bananas and oatmeal .

Sam i can't pm yet , but I've been tested 3x for hepatitis in the past 4 weeks . Had ultrasound of liver and bile ducts. Ct scan of stomach, chest x ray , chest ct , stress test ( chemical induced ) along with multiple ekg.

I am pretty sure I don't have transferable hepatitis .

IML Gear Cream!
Sam i can't pm yet , but I've been tested 3x for hepatitis in the past 4 weeks . Had ultrasound of liver and bile ducts. Ct scan of stomach, chest x ray , chest ct , stress test ( chemical induced ) along with multiple ekg.

Put you through the wringer didn't they

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

I go Friday for biopsy. They just called said I'd be sedated and not to eat anything after 7am

How much acetaminophen in the pain killers, that can fuck up your liver big time ,good luck jrup

How much acetaminophen in the pain killers, that can fuck up your liver big time ,good luck jrup
I was taking
9 gabapentin 300mg a day
3 flexerall
12 ibuprofen 200mg
40mg atorvistatin
10mg ezitimbe
50mg metoprolol
10mg melatonin
4 Tylenol sinus

I was up most the night because my ride canceled last minute. Found another ride . I'm ready for my mid day nap. I never nap. I can't wait to get this over with. I've been praying alot and listening to Christian rock . I feel fairly confident, just nervous because its something I've never had before .

Wish me luck biopsy at 130 gotta show up at 11

I was up most the night because my ride canceled last minute. Found another ride . I'm ready for my mid day nap. I never nap. I can't wait to get this over with. I've been praying alot and listening to Christian rock . I feel fairly confident, just nervous because its something I've never had before .

Wish me luck biopsy at 130 gotta show up at 11
Hey man- not sure if you'll get this, but I hope so. I've had a liver biopsy- had hep. C.- 25 yrs ago when they didn't have a "cure" and it wasn't bad @ all. I went back to work 2 hours afterwards. Had a little pain later that night, but not much. Man that's ALOT of stuff u were taking- Tylenol is terrible on ur liver. If u take any painkillers, take ibuprofen or naproxen sodium. Hopefully ur gastro guy has told u this. Anyway- don't sweat the biopsy bud- nothing to it. Good Luck!

Hey man- not sure if you'll get this, but I hope so. I've had a liver biopsy- had hep. C.- 25 yrs ago when they didn't have a "cure" and it wasn't bad @ all. I went back to work 2 hours afterwards. Had a little pain later that night, but not much. Man that's ALOT of stuff u were taking- Tylenol is terrible on ur liver. If u take any painkillers, take ibuprofen or naproxen sodium. Hopefully ur gastro guy has told u this. Anyway- don't sweat the biopsy bud- nothing to it. Good Luck!
I have bad reactions with ibuprofen most times I get stroke like symptoms where my left side goes numb. I may pop a gabapentin later if I hurt . Thanks for reassuring me buddy

Get Shredded!

Gotta ask were you honest about all the drugs? Those alone can raise your numbers significantly. I am a sober-addict Been clean many years now. My liver was in horrible shape in those days. Still, have some issues and kidney too. It's manageable though. Eat right , take NAC/milk thistle etc.... As to a biopsy it is relatively safe procedure. Bleeding is the issue. They should explain all of this to you though.

Gotta ask were you honest about all the drugs? Those alone can raise your numbers significantly. I am a sober-addict Been clean many years now. My liver was in horrible shape in those days. Still, have some issues and kidney too. It's manageable though. Eat right , take NAC/milk thistle etc.... As to a biopsy it is relatively safe procedure. Bleeding is the issue. They should explain all of this to you though.
Chronic pain i get epidurals regularly and I was diagnosed lupus and fibromyalgia . Many bulging disc punched nerves

Im.gonna be high as balls they are giving me phentanyl and diladin. Fuck me fir getting upstairs

Goodnight everyone

Lmfao its gonna be fun getting upstairs. Last time I had phentanyl as my gf was getting the car I stood and said my dick is swinging my dick is swinging. I'm fuckin hungry. I hope I can eat a taco later

Post procedure binges are the best. "Yeah, i want the double meat double cheese burger, large fries, and a shake!" Ask them if they got pie.

Post procedure binges are the best. "Yeah, i want the double meat double cheese burger, large fries, and a shake!" Ask them if they got pie.
I've only been having ham lunch meat once q day. I want a taco or burger or pizza . I don't feel high its just I slur my words

Feeling better than yesterday but stomach still hurts. Took a nasty shit this morning

Back