• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Luck

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A friend of mine recently won a laptop in a raffle from Facebook. I have never won anything myself (possibly due to the fact that I almost never participate, as I don’t believe in luck).
Do you believe in such a thing? Have you got any amulets or other tokens of luck? Have they ever helped you to win anything?

I’m the luckiest guy I know. Born in to meth and the MC lifestyle. Made it out alive and without a record. As a child I sat through several raids, lived on my own too young, saw a lot of straight up wrong shit go down. Dropped out and built houses as a framer. Woke up and I’m almost 40 with a 15yr marriage, pulled 240, and just closed on my 8th door. It was never supposed to happen to me. Luck or God one or the other I guess.

I’m the luckiest guy I know. Born in to meth and the MC lifestyle. Made it out alive and without a record. As a child I sat through several raids, lived on my own too young, saw a lot of straight up wrong shit go down. Dropped out and built houses as a framer. Woke up and I’m almost 40 with a 15yr marriage, pulled 240, and just closed on my 8th door. It was never supposed to happen to me. Luck or God one or the other I guess.

it was most likely God.

im proud of you dude! Pay it back everytime the chance presents itself.

there’s no such thing as luck and I’m part Irish lol... there’s no
such thing as try. Do or don’t do.

life is.

it was most likely God.

im proud of you dude! Pay it back everytime the chance presents itself.

there’s no such thing as luck and I’m part Irish lol... there’s no
such thing as try. Do or don’t do.

life is.

I love that attitude Milfy. Pay it back always. My wife is from the Philippines, straight nam ass jungle. We just bought 2 20kw generators for the community center. No more power outages and AC to make snow cones with. We really want to build a library but need a partner still.

Lathe. That's really a good thing your doing.
The world needs more guys like you.

I feel lucky when certain songs play or sometimes my left hand itches. A few times I've gotten super lucky and won 100+ off 5 dollar scratch offs .

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I don't believe in luck by I do believe in Karma. You get out of life what you put into it. You reap what you sow.
karma is just a feel good way of sitting back and not doing anything when bullshit happens, hoping whoever done you wrong gets whats coming to them. Sure thats a nice thought, but explain dead children, is that just their bad karma? if you really believe in karma wouldnt the bad shit that happens to you be that you deserved it? people always assume it wasnt deserved and the other person will get bad karma.
how does karma fit in this story?
https://youtu.be/-T7VXlB4qUI

I found a 4 leaf clover awhile back and stuck it in a book to press and give to the grandson. Now I can't remember which book I stuck it in. So it's basically lost now. I was literally looking for it again yesterday.

Having said that, I don't believe in good luck charms. But some things are cool to have and it could be a conversation starter that leads to other things.

IML Gear Cream!
I have stupid good luck I can halfass pick some ponies,chicken and dogs for races and fights..gambling has always been one of my strong points. Now karma yea life us up and down if your a price seems if I do good for awhile something comes of it, if I'm a dick then yeah I catch shit constant.

I have known guys who just have the "midas touch."

They start a business and it just kicks ass. Shit always fall their way.

I am sorta unlucky. But knowing this, I stay away from gambling and risky things bc I know it won't work out. lolz

So many things in my life have happened by "choice" and not chance. I made choices that impacted my life greatly down the line without ever knowing it at the time.

For instance, if I joined the Marines instead of the Army? I wouldn't be working where I am or married to the woman I love. List goes on and on.

My advice, don't rely on luck. Make your own luck. Make good choices as best you can over and over. Laws of probability state you will succeed.

I am sorta unlucky. But knowing this, I stay away from gambling and risky things bc I know it won't work out. lolz

So many things in my life have happened by "choice" and not chance. I made choices that impacted my life greatly down the line without ever knowing it at the time.

For instance, if I joined the Marines instead of the Army? I wouldn't be working where I am or married to the woman I love. List goes on and on.

My advice, don't rely on luck. Make your own luck. Make good choices as best you can over and over. Laws of probability state you will succeed.
It is very hard to catch a rabbit and even harder to get a black person to cut off its left foot in a church yard.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I don't believe in luck by I do believe in Karma. You get out of life what you put into it. You reap what you sow.
So do I. I do not believe in karma as an element of Eastern religion, I am just sure that if your actions and words are pure and kind, then you will receive the same in return.

I love that attitude Milfy. Pay it back always. My wife is from the Philippines, straight nam ass jungle. We just bought 2 20kw generators for the community center. No more power outages and AC to make snow cones with. We really want to build a library but need a partner still.
It's great, bro. Many people should follow your suit. Then the world would be much better place to live.

karma is just a feel good way of sitting back and not doing anything when bullshit happens, hoping whoever done you wrong gets whats coming to them. Sure thats a nice thought, but explain dead children, is that just their bad karma? if you really believe in karma wouldnt the bad shit that happens to you be that you deserved it? people always assume it wasnt deserved and the other person will get bad karma.
how does karma fit in this story?
https://youtu.be/-T7VXlB4qUI
Personally, I don't expect anything "from the universe" just because I was a good boy. And I do not demand retribution from the universe for my abuser. I took from this principle only the "do good deeds" rule. And it works for me.

I found a 4 leaf clover awhile back and stuck it in a book to press and give to the grandson. Now I can't remember which book I stuck it in. So it's basically lost now. I was literally looking for it again yesterday.

Having said that, I don't believe in good luck charms. But some things are cool to have and it could be a conversation starter that leads to other things.
Friend, you literally missed your luck lol

Hope you will find it

Well said. It is impossible to constantly make the right decisions, but ultimately they will lead you where you should be.

Ill let you know how I feel about luck when I win the lottery... Any day now.

A friend of mine recently won a laptop in a raffle from Facebook. I have never won anything myself (possibly due to the fact that I almost never participate, as I don’t believe in luck).
Do you believe in such a thing? Have you got any amulets or other tokens of luck? Have they ever helped you to win anything?

Nope.

https://youtu.be/VvhIhPzF2d8

Get Shredded!
Of course, there will always be a winner and this is not surprising. There is no luck in the fact that the winner will be determined, this will always happen with a 100% chance. We're talking about luck for a particular guy who made it to the finals and won a prize. Luck cannot be confirmed or refuted by scientific approach or mathematics. After all, if you are walking down the street, stop to tie your shoelaces, and a brick falls from the roof of a building two meters ahead of you, is it luck? Or maybe a coincidence) It is impossible to conduct an experiment and find out

Back