• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Redcon1’s Product Total War Causes a Heart Attack!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes you read that correctly, a product called Total War by Redcon1 causes a heart attack. But when the CEO of Redcon1 is under 14 federal indictments for lacing dietary supplements with drugs it’s to be expected. Shame on Aaron Singerman for putting money before people’s health. Watch the video below.

Read More...

Damn. I still got a can of this shit.

least I know it’s good stuff, eh?

Sounds like that stuff is sure potent af...

Brings back memories when I remember the old RedLine formulation was so potent that when I mistakenly drank the whole bottle my heart went roaring out of control that I thought I'd have a heart attack.

Last edited:
Damn. I still got a can of this shit.

least I know it’s good stuff, eh?

Yeah great stuff, do u really think caffeine caused this or is it laced with a drug?

Yeah great stuff, do u really think caffeine caused this or is it laced with a drug?
Maybe it has a shitload of caffeine but other stimulative drugs could well be in that product.

Maybe it has a shitload of caffeine but other stimulative drugs could well be in that product.

When is the last time you heard of someone having a heart attack from caffeine?

When is the last time you heard of someone having a heart attack from caffeine?
Bet it's rare...but who knows how much caffeine could cause a heart attack in theory but other stims could.

I know a couple strippers.. and they all love cocaine, mdma, and adderall. Not saying she does any of those things.. but if the shoe fits..

I'd say her lifestyle might have to do more with the heart attack than the preworkout.. but the pre might not be a good idea if you're stimmed out on a regular basis.

I'm very skeptical of this story and the legitimacy of a person having a heart attack from 1 scoop of Total War. But then again, DMAA is banned for a reason.

Total War did nothing for me. I'm a non responder to pre workouts anymore. So it was a waste of 40 bucks. A heart doctor I seen said that a individual can take 600 up to 1000mgs of caffeine a day with little to no side effects.

The only pre workout that got my heart racing like a Nascar was jacked 3d back in the day at 3 scoops. My heart was pounding, super flushed and felt like shit. I normally took 2 scoops.

Back