• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Guy Intro.

Jaydensun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im new to this forum stuff,and ive looked at a few and i like this one. when i was in my 20s i started my lifting journey. its been an all around therapy ever since. I went thru addiction ,jail, recovery and working out has helped me thru it all. Now im 14 years no more negativity, ive been able to raise my 3 kids without missing a beat. Although i run 60-70 hours a week locally in a tractor trailer i still find time. I go to yhe gym in the mornings and lift ,and 5 nights a week ,sometimes at 1am i run the treadmill for my cardio. I started Testosterone on and off 2 years ago because mine was low but started doing IM instead of the gels my dr gave me . Unfortunately i did it at 250mg aweek and now im wrestling w sides that ill discuss in the proper threads. I hope to gain some knowledge ,make some friends and if i can help others. Ive read thru a bunch of threads and have learned some already,hope to learn more. Thanks ...J

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome aboard

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Welcome, I’m brand new here but it seems like this is best place to get some information that was hard earned first hand from a lot of the members here. Best of luck

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Home bro. Look around and contribute. If you need anything I’m only a PM away.

Welcome, mind me asking how long you were cruising at 250 mgs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome to the neighborhood

Sorry i just noticed there was a 2nd page. So ya i was doing the 250mg for about 2years. My dr. said my total t was 1200 . Mind you my Test levels were only 30 when she first tested. She prescribed me androgel but i didnt like it so i started buying my own due to she would not give me IM.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry i just noticed there was a 2nd page. So ya i was doing the 250mg for about 2years.  My dr. said my total t was 1200 . Mind you my Test levels were only 30 when she first tested. She prescribed me androgel but i didnt like it so i started buying my own due to she would not give me IM.

Sorry i just noticed there was a 2nd page. So ya i was doing the 250mg for about 2years. My dr. said my total t was 1200 . Mind you my Test levels were only 30 when she first tested. She prescribed me androgel but i didnt like it so i started buying my own due to she would not give me IM.

- - - Updated - - -

Man that’s a heavy dose for trt isn’t it? I don’t know much about cruising tbh but I thought 150 was high 200 was max?

Edit* just realized you had mentioned you’re having sides and such so I guess you realize that was probably a bit much… my bad bro hope you figure it out well see you in the forums

Last edited:
Back