• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Water intake

jrup1986

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know if you're active you're suppose to drink your body weight in ounces of water , but what if you're not active , but eating many water bearing fruit ? Would 100 ounces of water , 2 servings of 130g of grapes , 2 servings of unaware apple sauce be enough water for a fairly sedentary person for water ?

I'm peeing almost every hour im awake and sometimes I feel if I go over over 100 oz I feel kind of funny , then I'll eat something salty and I'll return to normal .

I'm working on moving more

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Normal hydration, you're suppose to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces daily. Obviously if you're active, work outside in the sun/heat, work out, or do any other cardio activity, you're going to drink more water. Your urine should be pretty much white, or very faint yellow, if so, you are hydrated.

You need to physically drink water, not get it from water bearing fruits. What's next drinking beer? That is almost all water.. lol

My pee is clear except that first piss , but after that it has a slight tint of yellow. Not thirsty . Always have dry mouth from anti nausea pills.

Many fruit contain potassium which is the main ingredients in Gatorade to help rehydrate you. I wouldn't touch a beer unless I'm passing it to someone else .

So if I'm having a fair share of potassium from fruit and drinking 80+ ounces I should be good ?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back