• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok who's paid for sex?

IML Gear Cream!
Why not do some role playing? You guys can meet at a bar or whatever and she can pretend to be a high end call girl and you can pay her to do some extra freaky stuff.

Oh and bring a camera for the hotel time. LOL

Hey I don't want to get that shit started unless it's fake.money hahaha. Her best friend is already telling her how she requires new shoes 👞 when they do anal lol. I told the wife not to get any ideas and told her best friend to not be filling her head with that shit or I'll tell her husband we use to run through her lol.

I might have to steal that idea Heavy. Especially the camera part.

Why not do some role playing? You guys can meet at a bar or whatever and she can pretend to be a high end call girl and you can pay her to do some extra freaky stuff.

Oh and bring a camera for the hotel time. LOL

I've had a quite a few hookers back in the day especially while living in Europe. It's more socially acceptable over there and it's almost impossible to get laid if you don't know the language. I learned enough of the local language to get drunk and not starve to death.

About 6 years ago, when I was maybe 45, I went thru a period of time of “paying” for sex.

But this was fun.

I would go on sugar daddy sites. And find young hot girls who were seeking an allowance.

Had a lot of young pussy. And it’s exciting being with a much younger girl. One was even 19... let me tell you, you forget what that feels like.

Anyone can do this. Even if you meet up a few times, you can stop anytime. It’s a relationship of sorts. If it’s not working for either of you it ends.

But they would come over, hang out. Drink and eat. Stay over.

It was a great time. But it’s not real.

At one time I was juggling 3 or 4 at once. Got expensive.

But was Amazing.

If your single, or whatever I would do this...

Cost? Usually 300 dollars a week “allowance “. One was 500.

Remember, these are college or young girls struggling to make ends meet. To them, that’s a good deal. And it’s better then working all week to make 300 bucks after taxes then spending time having sex, drinking, and having some fun.

Doesn’t hurt if your good looking and in shape.

True story

I am hoping to compete or work back in Poland; I was too young and w family but, OMG!! They have some of the hottest “wspaniałe młode prostytutki!”(sex workers), I was 12 and was a walking hard on! It was like I found heaven at the time. Great Country

Max

I am jealous of some of you guys’ sex capades.... prolly for the better. I’m a lil bit of a hopeless romantic so I assume if I dropped some money on the girlfriend experience I’d end up falling in love and being even more broke ....

but a man can dream, right?

im just hoping my wife’s libido kicks in soon. I think it’s that birth control IUD thingy she’s had in for awhile now that’s really fucking my sex life up.

that and raising kids makes it difficult to find time for the extra curricular activities...

but the idea of spending money for sex, to me, is a cock block in itself - even if I could afford it I’d just feel pathetic about myself for having to pay for it. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but I like fucking the shit out of bitches that want to fuck me back (and not because I paid them)

I’d also be a little uneasy about STDs. I had a zit on my ballsac once and couldn’t sleep for days thinking I caught something. Went and got tested.... everything’s fine.

funny story; the nurse wanted to see it so I whipped my nuts out and she literally was trying to pinch it to get the puss to come out lol... the funny thing is while I’m freaking out about a tumor on my balls she had the biggest skin tag on her eyelid is ever seen.

but a cute ass for a 40 something year old.

I should have hit it. Dammit!!

1k an hour?! HAH

There’s plenty of girls in my area that fuck for free and you’d never hear from again. Maybe I just live in decadence city though. But real talk, just stick to your wife. Pointless pussy gets real addicting to the point where it’ll surely ruin your marriage and then you’ll be crying 5 years after you get it out of your system.

I am jealous of some of you guys’ sex capades.... prolly for the better. I’m a lil bit of a hopeless romantic so I assume if I dropped some money on the girlfriend experience I’d end up falling in love and being even more broke ....

im just hoping my wife’s libido kicks in soon. I think it’s that birth control IUD thingy she’s had in for awhile now that’s really fucking my sex life up.

that and raising kids makes it difficult to find time for the extra curricular activities...

but the idea of spending money for sex, to me, is a cock block in itself - even if I could afford it I’d just feel pathetic about myself for having to pay for it. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but I like fucking the shit out of bitches that want to fuck me back (and not because I paid them)

I’d also be a little uneasy about STDs. I had a zit on my ballsac once and couldn’t sleep for days thinking I caught something. Went and got tested.... everything’s fine.

funny story; the nurse wanted to see it so I whipped my nuts out and she literally was trying to pinch it to get the puss to come out lol... the funny thing is while I’m freaking out about a tumor on my balls she had the biggest skin tag on her eyelid is ever seen.

You don’t frame it that way.. paying for sex.

You are in a relationship of sorts and give an allowance to take care of your girl.

Now, intimacy creates a bond. And it happens. To me also. So it’s a bit dangerous at that juncture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me, this is something I have spent A LOT of time talking to my counselor and thinking about to myself. To this day I cannot say with confidence that I made the correct decision.

My wife is screaming hot, makes piles of money and loves me. I can be happy with that, in spite of our incompatibilities.

I did the same.

Had a peaceful relationship. Was kinda comfortable. But wasn’t great love.

Not the connection or love I had with this other girl. I hadn’t intended it to happen either.

IMO fuck the comfort. Money.

Lead with your heart.

Find her.

You won’t be sorry. Not a single day.

Says the guy who banged random Amish ass hidden behind a curtain! Lmao

Uh I pay for it everyday I am married.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This topic turned out better than I thought. ASF never disappoints.
Thanks fellas I really have it made. I'll just have to deal with the fact that I should have played more before I got married. It is what it is and I'm sure I could never go through with this shit anyway. The love for my wife is too strong and hell im still attracted to her so I'm just being dumb.

Thanks for the talk fellas. This is something I wouldn't even discuss with my best friend haha. Buy you guys came through.

Hell we all pay for it trust me it ain't free by a long shot lol

Bro your a good dude and pussy is just pussy. Some tighter, some deeper, some tastes a little better but it’s still just pussy. Pussy I might add thats ALWAYS attached to a emotional chic. Your doing just fine with the lady you chose. Be happy. By the looks and sounds of it you could have done 100 times worse. Never look back and regret what you didn’t get. Take that energy and put it towards what you do have. You’ll be much happier. Just my two cc’s though.

This topic turned out better than I thought. ASF never disappoints.
Thanks fellas I really have it made. I'll just have to deal with the fact that I should have played more before I got married. It is what it is and I'm sure I could never go through with this shit anyway. The love for my wife is too strong and hell im still attracted to her so I'm just being dumb.

Thanks for the talk fellas. This is something I wouldn't even discuss with my best friend haha. Buy you guys came through.

lost everything I owned in a divorce so I paid for sex/mistake

We've been with maybe 16 girls but fuking the other girl is off limits. Everything else is all good. Honestly we grew bored of it as we aged lol. We still have sex about 3 times a week and it's good as I could ask for. She's down for anything to make me happy. It's just those thoughts of what other pussy is like or the reactions from someone else kind of thing.

After seeing these posts I know it's just a fantasy. Thanks guys.
Bro , there is absolutely no way I could not get with the other chick after so many times? Like what are you doing while there getting off wtf?

IML Gear Cream!
Had a buddy in the Navy that would not have sex with any woman unless he paid for it. Even ones that weren't "working girls" he would leave money on the dresser. It was his way of severing all emotional ties. He said that sometimes they got pissed and threw the money back at him but he would just leave it on the ground and walk away. He was a firm believer that the cheapest sex was the sex that you pay for.

Dude was way ahead of his time.

Bro your a good dude and pussy is just pussy. Some tighter, some deeper, some tastes a little better but it’s still just pussy. Pussy I might add thats ALWAYS attached to a emotional chic. Your doing just fine with the lady you chose. Be happy. By the looks and sounds of it you could have done 100 times worse. Never look back and regret what you didn’t get. Take that energy and put it towards what you do have. You’ll be much happier. Just my two cc’s though.

You’ll always regret cheating for good or bad it’s not worth it . I know from experience.

You’ll always regret cheating for good or bad it’s not worth it . I know from experience.

I totally agree.

Cheated once. Got caught... lost the trust. It was a disaster.

But the other side of that slippery slope? We fell in love. Hard.

And I ended up losing them both. I didn’t follow my heart. And I regretted it.

Damn, it’s like we’re all the same.......

Yeah... pretty much everything on page 4 sums it up. You mother fuckers.....

This topic is just what I needed. We forget how good we have it sometimes, I really don’t think you can get your fill of pussy before marriage, you just have to be happy with what you had. it’s never enough.

For guys, it’s the familiarity of your wife or gf... same shit every week.

So we are drawn to “strange” pussy. New pussy.

Probably feel the same just about, but it’s mental.

May also be tied into our prehistoric caveman tendencies to procreate as much and often to pass on our seed. Idk

And let’s face it, young and hot pussy is a draw.

For guys, it’s the familiarity of your wife or gf... same shit every week.

So we are drawn to “strange” pussy. New pussy.

Probably feel the same just about, but it’s mental.

May also be tied into our prehistoric caveman tendencies to procreate as much and often to pass on our seed. Idk

And let’s face it, young and hot pussy is a draw.

im pretty sure it’s the same for women too. Especially now. That new, younger cock is calling......

A lot of women cheat and never get caught. Because men don’t try to break up families, most of the time. Trust me.

Last edited:
I didn't want to bring up another point. These guys that do cheat and then feel guilty and confess to the wife... *HUGE* mistake. That shit will get thrown in your face every argument for the rest of your marriage. I've never understood why guys do that to themselves. Just keep your mouth shut and be prepared to live with it. I'm all for honesty in a marriage, but some things are best left unsaid. Never tell her you cheated, she's fat, etc. No win situations that you will regret.

That's why these type of events are called "skeletons in your closet".

and btw, yes I've paid for sex twice while I was 18 and in the Army, down in Juarez Mexico. It was only $40 and we had a whole lineup of chicks to choose from. It's really no big deal - pretty cool actually.

Last edited:
im pretty sure it’s the same for women too. Especially now. That new, younger cock is calling......

A lot of women cheat and never get caught. Because men don’t try to break up families, most of the time. Trust me.

I know many instances where wives cheated. Didn’t want to end their marriage mainly bc of financial reasons, but wanted to explore.

One time I was with this girl. She went out on a “girls night out” bullshit thing. So I offered to pick her up at the end so she could drink and not drive home.

When I arrived, at least 5 out of the 10 wives were up to no good. Meeting a guy, hooking up etc.

Husband gets a phone call, “honey, so drunk right now, just going to stay over at Wendy’s house tonight. See you in the morning.”

Girls night out = wives fucking

Believe it.

And for all you studs? Make sure you have complete access to your wife’s phone. And check it every once in awhile.

And if she brings it everywhere with her, even into the bathroom while showering? Seems protective with it? Had a passcode you don’t know??

She fucking someone.

Bro , there is absolutely no way I could not get with the other chick after so many times? Like what are you doing while there getting off wtf?

Getting my dick sucked by both?

Back