• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo and Deca?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I seen Mast and Deca cycles but not Primo and Deca, anyone ran them together and how was the results?

I like Primo and want to run it in my next cycle and I would like to try Deca but never used it before.

Masteron is better option to use with deca to reduce side effects mostly of sex drive .

Masteron is better option to use with deca to reduce side effects mostly of sex drive .
This is purely opinion.

You shouldn't state your opinions as facts when people are trying to learn.

What's better for one person might not be better for the next person.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

True. To each their own. I am a fan of primo/Deca. Mast is great too ; just a personal preference based on sides/effects.

Max
(Mast is less money and a lot less counterfeited)** Always something to consider.

Mast is great in all cycles

I ideally like a cycle based on these

1 anabolic
2 dht
3 androgen

That way you get the best of all three

Deca primo is great your dht and your anabolic both being a anabolic but the dht will support sexdrive deca will not

Only thing here you want some estrogen conversation to feel good primo deca you’ll have extremely low levels and impacted sexdrive mood so either some test or dbol added will help

Darren W.

1 anabolic
2 dht
3 androgen

Deca primo is great your dht and your anabolic both being a anabolic but the dht will support sexdrive deca will not

Only thing here you want some estrogen conversation to feel good primo deca you’ll have extremely low levels and impacted sexdrive mood so either some test or dbol added will help

Darren W.

Thanks for the response, and of course I’ll use Test with it, I didn’t say it because I thought that was a given.

I was thinking something like this:
Test 400mg
Primo 400mg
Deca 200-400mg (not sure what mg since I never used it)
For the first 8 weeks, then stop the Deca and run:
Test 400mg
Primo 600mg
For another 4-6 weeks.

Hows that look?

Thanks for the response, and of course I’ll use Test with it, I didn’t say it because I thought that was a given.

Test 400mg
Primo 400mg
Test 400mg
Primo 600mg
For another 4-6 weeks.

Hows that look?

This is great
you’ll enjoy this stack my friend 💪

Test 400mg
Primo 400mg
Test 400mg
Primo 600mg
For another 4-6 weeks.

Hows that look?

Back in the day we always ran deca 12 weeks. The more recent stuff I’ve read says deca takes longer than 8 weeks to get the full benefits from it. Seems like many will use deca for 10-12 weeks minimum. I’m running NPP for the first time which is supposed to kick in faster than deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you run masteron high enough it's fucking awesome. Ppl on here saying it's a waste unless you are under "said" body fat its not worth it. Bro... I ran a quick blast 4 weeks of test e 1000 mgs, deca durabolin 500 mgs and a masteron blend at 400 mgs per week just to see if my body would freak out. I wanted to estimate how much ai I'm going need to run something like that for 12-14 weeks. It honestly has been my favorite cycle to date. I bought a shit ton of gear over the last 2 years and just turned my self into a labrat to actually feel these drugs and not just hear something and then cough that back up on the forum like it's some God sent word.

I just prefer masteron because is better for sex drive and to control estrogen . When i have masteron on cycle i dont have any side effects . Also is much easy to get real masteron than primo .

Would kill for some 200+ mg mast p or 400mh mast E.
Just dropped mast from 600 to 300 cause i added deca. 600mg mast p takes up a lot of goddamn syringe space

Test 400mg
Primo 400mg
Test 400mg
Primo 600mg
For another 4-6 weeks.

Hows that look?
Be careful in who you attain your Primo from is all. More than likely, you'll love it.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Rumor has it that's the go to stack of the 80's.

True. To each their own. I am a fan of primo/Deca. Mast is great too ; just a personal preference based on sides/effects.

Max
(Mast is less money and a lot less counterfeited)** Always something to consider.

Agreed.

Is this being run "test free"? I'd at least get a minimal test base.

Agreed.

Lol, I thought that was a given but I guess not... Yes, I’ll run it with Test, 400 ew seems to be the “sweet spot” for me. Not sure about the Deca dose since I never used it but 300-400 and 400-600 Primo. Primo I like a lot and already planned to run that, would be fun to add Deca the first 8-10 weeks, it looks like I will since most ppl said it’s a good stack.

Agreed.

Yeah. At least TRT. Never did a non test run , except once; doing an oral (very early on)

Max

Lol, I thought that was a given but I guess not... Yes, I’ll run it with Test, 400 ew seems to be the “sweet spot” for me. Not sure about the Deca dose since I never used it but 300-400 and 400-600 Primo. Primo I like a lot and already planned to run that, would be fun to add Deca the first 8-10 weeks, it looks like I will since most ppl said it’s a good stack.

It's a given for me, but not everyone.

My bad brother, I failed to check ya rep. I only said that in the event that someone wasn't aware as it wasn't mentioned.

I'm a primo whore- I love that shit. I always run Test E/C 250-400 w primo at 400-600 as well. Provi and Adex.

You Rollin NPP or Dura?

Get Shredded!
ok, so I'm in a similar boat here and I like what you're putting down. so lemme get this straight so I understand.

let's say a cycle that is:
500 test e
500 deca
and primo (i'd have to look up the amount coz I honestly haven't used it before).

turns out i overbought on my last deca cycle and trying to figure out a different cycle to use with it.

1 anabolic
2 dht
3 androgen

Darren W.

It's a given for me, but not everyone.

My bad brother, I failed to check ya rep. I only said that in the event that someone wasn't aware as it wasn't mentioned.

I'm a primo whore- I love that shit. I always run Test E/C 250-400 w primo at 400-600 as well. Provi and Adex.

You Rollin NPP or Dura?

It’s ok, it actually wasn’t mentioned so it was my fault for the confusion.

I haven’t tried neither NPP or Deca but pinning more than 2x a week is annoying to me so I’m leaning towards Deca.

I’m the same, big fan of Primo! I was thinking about just doing a solo run with Primo (with Test of course) but thought it could be fun to add Deca since I never used it and only used “dry drugs” (like Primo, Mast, Eq, SD, Winny and Var).

1 anabolic
2 dht
3 androgen

Darren W.

With the amount of ass I don’t get, I think I could use all the deca I can get…. The sex drive through the roof is a mother fucker when you aren’t getting enough ass.

1 anabolic
2 dht
3 androgen

Darren W.
All Anabolics are Anabolic and Androgenic.

DHT is a type of steroid with a testosterone derivative.

What do you mean by your recommendation because it's very strange to say the least.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

All Anabolics are Anabolic and Androgenic.

DHT is a type of steroid with a testosterone derivative.

What do you mean by your recommendation because it's very strange to say the least.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
Great info, just 2 years too late… 😉

I seen Mast and Deca cycles but not Primo and Deca, anyone ran them together and how was the results?

I like Primo and want to run it in my next cycle and I would like to try Deca but never used it before.
Just try deca or npp with test first.

But I imagine after you figure out what deca does for you … a primo /npp cycle sounds gnarly bro

Just try deca or npp with test first.

But I imagine after you figure out what deca does for you … a primo /npp cycle sounds gnarly bro
Oh it’s not my first time with Deca&Test and Primo is a favorite of mine so I’m hoping it “should” be good. NPP sounds like something I would like but can’t stand the extra injections that’s needed.

This might be an unpopular dosing but I’m thinking 300/300/600 Test/Deca/Primo. Noticed that I have E issues with high Test when Deca is in the cycle. Hoping to avoid to use an AI if I dose it like that, libido/well being should stay high with high dose Primo, what you think?

Test 400mg
Primo 400mg
Test 400mg
Primo 600mg
For another 4-6 weeks.

Hows that look?
I would run an ester like deca for 12-14weeks,
Imo 8weeks is to short.

Back