• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Primo and Deca?

Oh it’s not my first time with Deca&Test and Primo is a favorite of mine so I’m hoping it “should” be good. NPP sounds like something I would like but can’t stand the extra injections that’s needed.

This might be an unpopular dosing but I’m thinking 300/300/600 Test/Deca/Primo. Noticed that I have E issues with high Test when Deca is in the cycle. Hoping to avoid to use an AI if I dose it like that, libido/well being should stay high with high dose Primo, what you think?
Sounds good

The only thing I will add about npp dosing protocols is…. I know how sensitive some people are when it comes to half life and saturation schedule but… npp can be pinned 2x a week with no issues. Of course, I’m a gym rat not a professional (or even amateur) bodybuilder… but I’ve run every single “short” ester on a 2x per week schedule with great results and zero sides.

I'm currently running test 500/300 deca/600 primo/2 iu hgh 5 days a week.

This has been amazing so far although I'm running into some unexpected blood pressure spikes. I'm in sales and my grandma just passed so there could be a lot at play. Very high stress role.

Benefits: huge strength and muscle gains. The growth seems to be very hard clean muscle growth. Non stop strength. I could stay in the gym for hours. Pumps are out of this world.

Downsides: sex drive is a bit low. Sleep is a bit off. Deca increases water retention for me. Hgh causes headaches for me personally. I have to pin hgh during the day fasting. Blood pressure spikes are very unusual for me. I'm always at 123 over 80. Estrogen is in check. Just checked bp while writing this. 135 over 86.

I've been on this for 5 weeks so far. At week 8 I may switch to mast instead of deca.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Another thing to add which I'll probably do next cycle is 1 test cyp or dhb with test and primo would be insane. Best growth I have ever seen was with DHB.

Next cycle:
500 test
500 dhb
600 primo
2 iu gh 5 days a week

I think this would be an insane growth cycle loaded with lean muscle gains.

My primo is 100mg/ml so it's quite a bit of oil.
Basically 13 ml a week.

With my current cycle of test 500 deca 300 primo 600- is 9 ml or 3 pins a week at 3ml each pin.

Sounds good

The only thing I will add about npp dosing protocols is…. I know how sensitive some people are when it comes to half life and saturation schedule but… npp can be pinned 2x a week with no issues. Of course, I’m a gym rat not a professional (or even amateur) bodybuilder… but I’ve run every single “short” ester on a 2x per week schedule with great results and zero sides.
Weird. I run Test P MWF 50 mg per and blood test on Monday before injection and I was 240 ng/dL. If that was Test C I would have been over 900 ng/dL.

This has been amazing so far although I'm running into some unexpected blood pressure spikes. I'm in sales and my grandma just passed so there could be a lot at play. Very high stress role.

Benefits: huge strength and muscle gains. The growth seems to be very hard clean muscle growth. Non stop strength. I could stay in the gym for hours. Pumps are out of this world.

Downsides: sex drive is a bit low. Sleep is a bit off. Deca increases water retention for me. Hgh causes headaches for me personally. I have to pin hgh during the day fasting. Blood pressure spikes are very unusual for me. I'm always at 123 over 80. Estrogen is in check. Just checked bp while writing this. 135 over 86.

I've been on this for 5 weeks so far. At week 8 I may switch to mast instead of deca.

Thanks for sharing!

Another thing to add which I'll probably do next cycle is 1 test cyp or dhb with test and primo would be insane. Best growth I have ever seen was with DHB.

Next cycle:
500 test
500 dhb
600 primo
2 iu gh 5 days a week

I think this would be an insane growth cycle loaded with lean muscle gains.

My primo is 100mg/ml so it's quite a bit of oil.
Basically 13 ml a week.

With my current cycle of test 500 deca 300 primo 600- is 9 ml or 3 pins a week at 3ml each pin.

You don’t feel any pip from the DHB? The one time I tried DHB the pip was there/a little uncomfortable but something I could of handled, but, I could of swore my heart started to hurt… 😬 idk, it was probably just in my head but I stopped before I saw/felt any benefits.

Sounds good

I'm the same way.

I'll usually hit Sust / NPP eod until I feel saturated and then drop down to 2x per week.

I've never felt any "dip" do to say in performance or anything else.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Oh it’s not my first time with Deca&Test and Primo is a favorite of mine so I’m hoping it “should” be good. NPP sounds like something I would like but can’t stand the extra injections that’s needed.

This might be an unpopular dosing but I’m thinking 300/300/600 Test/Deca/Primo. Noticed that I have E issues with high Test when Deca is in the cycle. Hoping to avoid to use an AI if I dose it like that, libido/well being should stay high with high dose Primo, what you think?
I like that dosing.

Seems like food sweet spots for those compounds, letting the Primo shine while having enough test base and Deca active for some gains and joint relief as well.

You probably don't need an AI, I'm assuming?

Weird. I run Test P MWF 50 mg per and blood test on Monday before injection and I was 240 ng/dL. If that was Test C I would have been over 900 ng/dL.
So your blood saturation levels are lower on short ester test because the half life is much quicker on the propionate ester. But do you really notice anything other than the numbers on paper?

And in this particular example, my point is mute because I guess I was talking about short ester nandrolone like npp and DHT derivatives like masteron and not necessarily testosterone because my base for any blast and my trt always has test c/test e or sustanon. GCs launch blend is something I do like for trt and I pin that on a 2x per week basis.

Get Shredded!
So your blood saturation levels are lower on short ester test because the half life is much quicker on the propionate ester. But do you really notice anything other than the numbers on paper?

And in this particular example, my point is mute because I guess I was talking about short ester nandrolone like npp and DHT derivatives like masteron and not necessarily testosterone because my base for any blast and my trt always has test c/test e or sustanon. GCs launch blend is something I do like for trt and I pin that on a 2x per week basis.
I did it on purpose since testosterone varies diurnally my aim was to come closer to that. My body feels great on TP versus TC. A little sharper mental focus, no water retention. These were in TRT doses so there is that. I felt the Monday dose the most after dropping over the week end. i do not believe in this must have stable levels dogma that people profess when it comes to BBing or TRT dosages.

How much test are you running?

Thanks for the response, and of course I’ll use Test with it, I didn’t say it because I thought that was a given.

I was thinking something like this:
Test 400mg
Primo 400mg
Deca 200-400mg (not sure what mg since I never used it)
For the first 8 weeks, then stop the Deca and run:
Test 400mg
Primo 600mg
For another 4-6 weeks.

Hows that look?
I’ve used this combo and really enjoyed it. The numbers you have listed are perfect however I recommend the Deca duration to be at least 12-15wks Bc it takes about 4-6wks to really get going. My sweet spot for deca is 300mg ew.

Looks good! Good luck!

I like that dosing.

Seems like food sweet spots for those compounds, letting the Primo shine while having enough test base and Deca active for some gains and joint relief as well.

You probably don't need an AI, I'm assuming?

I hope I won’t need one, I’ll be starting this in end of May, thanks.

I’ve used this combo and really enjoyed it. The numbers you have listed are perfect however I recommend the Deca duration to be at least 12-15wks Bc it takes about 4-6wks to really get going. My sweet spot for deca is 300mg ew.

Looks good! Good luck!
yeah the post you quoted is 2 yrs old so that cycle already happened… this next cycle will be a little different and longer, thanks.

You don’t feel any pip from the DHB? The one time I tried DHB the pip was there/a little uncomfortable but something I could of handled, but, I could of swore my heart started to hurt… idk, it was probably just in my head but I stopped before I saw/felt any benefits.
DHB has often been compared to tren without the sides. I don't know where all these comments about pip are coming from with DHB. I never had any issue at all in the past with pip. I always mix my injections though. I get horrible pip from short esters or very high concentrated gear. 100mg per ml DHB was smooth sailing mixed with some test 250 and deca 300.

I would certainly look into what source your using for dhb. Some outside sources cut corners and add more ingredients than ever needed. Some add solvents that can be unpleasant (take your breathe away and taste the compound). I've made it myself without any issues but 100mg per ml was the max. I tried 125 and it was fine, but not worth it.

Also mix something concentrated with something less concentrated if you can. I typically use 3 injectable compounds on a cycle. More than that and things can get hairy. It all depends on what you want to run.

Back