Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    And that makes you a first class idiot.
    Well Skip is one of our oldest and most knowledgeable Vets.. he's shooting you truth and you're kicking sand in his face..
    With that attitude..you aren't worth the time we have given you..if you are having to cruise at those doses you are relying on gear FAR to much..We see this ALL the time...

Do Yourself a huge favor..cruise over to the Vet section and see what has and hasn't worked for guys with decades of use..And get rid of that EGO..those numbers are WAY high..and the cost will be even HIGHER..not talking about $$$

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry brother I've been competing for over26 years and this is no where near a contest prep cycle. The idea is to go in dry and shredded and your cycle will make you looks full and puffy. Not sure what you look like or experience level, but base on what you posted here it appears you think more gear equals better results which is completely not true.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,241 Posts
    Rep Points

Now for some feedback you should really look at....
    The switch from E to C is hard for you to even try to justify..so don't..
    Dropping Deca when it's just starting to kick????
    BUT a yr and a half ON.... I've done that..the single biggest mistake I've made in my entire use Brother...
    If I was a betting man..I would say natural production is gone..Welcome TRT...at 38..was it worth it???

I would recommend one Hell of a PCT...and nightly prayers to the ball Gods..
    Forget about lost gains...try to get those boys working..more gear is the absolutely the last thing I would suggest..infact I'd plan on monthly bloodwork to see if you can get back to just normal..plus,if you go back on the doses needed to see gains would do more damage than ANY good..ie Drol at 100mgs plus..

Just some thoughts from one that did 14 months on and lost it ALL..

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Well Skip is one of our oldest and most knowledgeable Vets.. he's shooting you truth and you're kicking sand in his face..
    With that attitude..you aren't worth the time we have given you..if you are having to cruise at those doses you are relying on gear FAR to much..We see this ALL the time...

Do Yourself a huge favor..cruise over to the Vet section and see what has and hasn't worked for guys with decades of use..And get rid of that EGO..those numbers are WAY high..and the cost will be even HIGHER..not talking about $$$
    Thank you for the kind words, not sure I am worthy of such high praise.

I have to say I am sorry I reacted this way. It's the times we live in.

I am guessing this is a troll and not real.

I have a hard time grasping the content of this forum and it's just not like the previous ten years. I still hold out on something better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,241 Posts
    Rep Points

More than worthy..my Friend
    I Can only hope one day to contribute a fraction of what you have.
    I wish it was more like those older days..the Roast were the times..but we had to get all Politically Correct
    Plus the Vets need to respected and will be as long as I'm still kicking..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

More than worthy..my Friend
    I Can only hope one day to contribute a fraction of what you have.
    I wish it was more like those older days..the Roast were the times..but we had to get all Politically Correct
    Plus the Vets need to respected and will be as long as I'm still kicking..
    Bro all you contribute is shit talking on everyone. Wait til I'm done with my cycle you shit talked me on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Now for some feedback you should really look at....
    The switch from E to C is hard for you to even try to justify..so don't..
    Dropping Deca when it's just starting to kick????
    BUT a yr and a half ON.... I've done that..the single biggest mistake I've made in my entire use Brother...
    If I was a betting man..I would say natural production is gone..Welcome TRT...at 38..was it worth it???

I would recommend one Hell of a PCT...and nightly prayers to the ball Gods..
    Forget about lost gains...try to get those boys working..more gear is the absolutely the last thing I would suggest..infact I'd plan on monthly bloodwork to see if you can get back to just normal..plus,if you go back on the doses needed to see gains would do more damage than ANY good..ie Drol at 100mgs plus..

Just some thoughts from one that did 14 months on and lost it ALL..
    Well see. Give me 3 months. I won't forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,241 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't worry we have already forgotten you..
    Don't come to this forum,ask for advice and get passed when you don't like what you hear..
    So longer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_Gear View Post
    Bro all you contribute is shit talking on everyone. Wait til I'm done with my cycle you shit talked me on.
    post a pic now no need to wait. What has all you effort and knowledge given you so far?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,327 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta love guys that ask for opinions then go all postal when we give them. Goodluck with the contest prep man
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

You are the worst type of person. You post asking for advice then get all pissy when it isn’t what you wanted to hear.
    Wtf kind of reaction did you want? Did you want everyone to suck your dick and praise you on this “brilliant” cycle?
    You are over complicating things. You are switching compounds and esters out for no reason.
    Here is some more advice that I’m sure you will ignore completely. Stop being such a prick and drop your ego.
    But by all means go ahead with this stupid fucking cycle and continue to fuck your body up by cruising on 500mg of test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

This has to be a joke
    cycle makes zero sense, another guy thinking higher amounts of drugs is the answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus6688 View Post
    This has to be a joke
    cycle makes zero sense, another guy thinking higher amounts of drugs is the answer.
    What so people just grow endless on 500 mgs test per week? That's how it works? You guys are all monsters on half an anadrol per day right? Sure. I've ran a gram of test and 500 deca per week and I grew like a crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,241 Posts
    Rep Points

I really don't know why I'm still REALLY trying to help you..
    You would be surprised at the amount people do grow of 500 or even less..IF everything else is in line..

You have guys with decades of use and nearly endless knowledge trying to help you see some Major flaws that you're doing..and causes yourself harm to even try to prove us wrong is childish..

You need to come off..do some serious PCT and follow up bloodwork..if you don't TRT is in your future..If not already.. I'm not trying to F with you..people here help one another..but when guys respond like you have,you get the shit..Last thing We want is you to think we're not trying to help or even care..

But the final choice is yours..we try to guild people away from the same mistakes we've all made..but some have to learn the Hard way..and with all the knowledge on this board that's a damn shame..The ball is in your court..but I will tell you this pissing the guys off that can pull your Ass out of a jam is Never wise..

Good Luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I really don't know why I'm still REALLY trying to help you..
    You would be surprised at the amount people do grow of 500 or even less..IF everything else is in line..

You have guys with decades of use and nearly endless knowledge trying to help you see some Major flaws that you're doing..and causes yourself harm to even try to prove us wrong is childish..

You need to come off..do some serious PCT and follow up bloodwork..if you don't TRT is in your future..If not already.. I'm not trying to F with you..people here help one another..but when guys respond like you have,you get the shit..Last thing We want is you to think we're not trying to help or even care..

But the final choice is yours..we try to guild people away from the same mistakes we've all made..but some have to learn the Hard way..and with all the knowledge on this board that's a damn shame..The ball is in your court..but I will tell you this pissing the guys off that can pull your Ass out of a jam is Never wise..

Good Luck
    Tell me all about your past cycle of 400 mgs test pushed you up to a lean 230 lbs. Sure bud. You have given zero... 0 advice other than tell me to take 500 mgs of test and I'll be great. Are you running a log somewhere?
    I would like to see it.