Thoughts on my cycle...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Thoughts on my cycle...

Just wonder what people's experience is with this combo. I've played a little with the dosages and I'm going to do...
    Week 1 to 4 of 800 mgs Test E , 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, Masteron blend 50p/150e mgs at 500mgs total per week. First 4 weeks Dianabol at 50 mgs per day.
    Week 5 to 8 of 750mgs Test C, 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, 500 mgs Masteron Blend. Switch to Anadrol at 100 mgs per day and add 50 mgs injectable anadrol on workout days.
    Weeks 9 to 12 500 mgs Test prop, 500 mgs primobolan and 50 mgs Anavar.
    Opinions on dropping mast and adding tren or what ppl think would be a solid cycle for a amatuer contest prep. We can expand on details during the conversation. I'm 38 years old. Been blasting and cruising for a year and a half. I'm just off of a 1 month break from anabolic. Just a bunch of hcg every week. I took the break because I got the vid. Lost 15 lbs during the whole ordeal but now I want to do a solid cycle. Something worthy of a contest prep.
    I also need advice on prami or caber dosage. I can get prami cheap but I hear people don't like it. Why? Thanks guys.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,328 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_Gear View Post
    Just wonder what people's experience is with this combo. I've played a little with the dosages and I'm going to do...
    Week 1 to 4 of 800 mgs Test E , 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, Masteron blend 50p/150e mgs at 500mgs total per week. First 4 weeks Dianabol at 50 mgs per day.
    Week 5 to 8 of 750mgs Test C, 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, 500 mgs Masteron Blend. Switch to Anadrol at 100 mgs per day and add 50 mgs injectable anadrol on workout days.
    Opinions on dropping mast and adding tren or what ppl think would be a solid cycle for a amatuer contest prep. We can expand on details during the conversation. I'm 38 years old. Been blasting and cruising for a year and a half. I'm just off of a 1 month break from anabolic. Just a bunch of hcg every week. I took the break because I got the vid. Lost 15 lbs during the whole ordeal but now I want to do a solid cycle. Something worthy of a contest prep.
    I also need advice on prami or caber dosage. I can get prami cheap but I hear people don't like it. Why? Thanks guys.
    In my opinion solid results can be had with less mg of each compound per week. Iíve had great results with anadrol at only 50mg per day as well. Personally I think the cycle is kind of complicated and your chasing fast results thatís why the high mg. Also changing the test from e to c is makes me scratch my head as to why?
    Being that you just started this journey Iíd say just keep it simple and low dose my man.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Rep Points

You are over complicating this cycle.

Why switch form Test E to Cyp?

Why run prop the last 4 weeks?

Anadrol 100mg + 50mg injectable, why? Just roll with the 100mg Anadrol.

Mast deca could realistically be brought down to 400-500mg. Pick a test Ester and stick with that, no need to keep changing esters.

Keep the Mast with the Primo and a Provi. Don't bother with Tren.

Caber at .5mg twice a week.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Why go from Masteron to primo on last weeks if masteron is much dryer and hardener ? and also using test prop is better to chose quick action anabolics like masteron prop, tren ace or even npp .
    Caber is amazing to control prolactin issues and give you a boost on sex performance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points

That cycle is all over the place
    Trying to bulk or cut?
    To many compounds..plus the Deca will start working well when you drop it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points

Dosages mean very little to me. Some guys need 2+ grams to move the needle. Some need more, some need less. To me it's not a bad idea to with molecules during the cycle to keep the body guessing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I've ran test e for extended periods of time and eventually I can take a gram of it without gaining anything else. Been there. Test around 750 and Deca at 600 mgs is where I start getting more constant gains. I've ran anadrol at 75 mgs for 4 weeks but would like to try for 100 mgs. Maybe eat 25 mgs am jab 25 preworkout and eat 25 before bed. I am tapering the drugs. Not just wake up week 4 chew 2 anadrol and jab 50 mgs in one of my traps. Did a couple cycles of 750 sustanon, 250 deca for 12 weeks. 750 sustanon gets me results like 1250 enanthate and I can feel it. Alot of ppl dog masteron but its literally one of my favorite drugs. I'm mostly concerned that I should start the primo sooner. Maybe week 6.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    In my opinion solid results can be had with less mg of each compound per week. Iíve had great results with anadrol at only 50mg per day as well. Personally I think the cycle is kind of complicated and your chasing fast results thatís why the high mg. Also changing the test from e to c is makes me scratch my head as to why?
    Being that you just started this journey Iíd say just keep it simple and low dose my man.
    12 weeks isn't exactly fast considering the whole last year and a half I put in straight. I'm going with these numbers because it is what I personally feel hits the sweet spot for me to grow. The anadrol is my main concern with sides. Just the high blood pressure. I may keep it to 100 mgs per day. Switching compounds is like flipping a light switch on and off for my body. 3 injectables and 1 oral for the first 8 weeks then just test prop primobolan and anavar the last 4 weeks. How's that over complicated? Oral, androgen,anabolic and a dht compound? Looks pretty well rounded and a little more advanced buy I wouldn't call it over complicated. I feel comfortable with the compounds and ability to use them and be able to counter sides and/or keep them to a minimum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    You are over complicating this cycle.

Why switch form Test E to Cyp?

Why run prop the last 4 weeks?

Anadrol 100mg + 50mg injectable, why? Just roll with the 100mg Anadrol.

Mast deca could realistically be brought down to 400-500mg. Pick a test Ester and stick with that, no need to keep changing esters.

Keep the Mast with the Primo and a Provi. Don't bother with Tren.

Caber at .5mg twice a week.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I may keep the androl at 100 per day. 50/50 injectable and oral. Why would you go with proviron over anavar?

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

600mg test-e or test-c for 10 weeks.

After first few weeks blood work for e2 levels. Use aromasin as needed.

Boom! All you need and simple.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

12 weeks isn't exactly fast considering the whole last year and a half I put in straight. I'm going with these numbers because it is what I personally feel hits the sweet spot for me to grow. The anadrol is my main concern with sides. Just the high blood pressure. I may keep it to 100 mgs per day. Switching compounds is like flipping a light switch on and off for my body. 3 injectables and 1 oral for the first 8 weeks then just test prop primobolan and anavar the last 4 weeks. How's that over complicated? Oral, androgen,anabolic and a dht compound? Looks pretty well rounded and a little more advanced buy I wouldn't call it over complicated. I feel comfortable with the compounds and ability to use them and be able to counter sides and/or keep them to a minimum.
    Oh brother, that is the worst reasoning I have ever seen for AAS.

You ask, he answers and now you want to argue.

Sorry I spent two minutes of my time answering your question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    600mg test-e or test-c for 10 weeks.

After first few weeks blood work for e2 levels. Use aromasin as needed.

Boom! All you need and simple.
    Lol. Are you fucking with me? I cruise on 400-500 mgs test most of the time.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol. Are you fucking with me? I cruise on 400-500 mgs test most of the time.
    And that makes you a first class idiot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow this has to be a troll...so much good advice given yet this dude's talking nonsense.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    Rep Points

Letís see a pic