• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Libtard Lunacy - Memorial Day is Canceled

Marxist professors churning out Marxist soldiers.
This all started when we sat idly by and let them stop us from pledging allegiance to our US flag.
Just think about these words and what they represent...

"I pledge allegiance to the flag,
of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all"

God save our Republic

I would require them to be in class that day, or loose credits, why do we give these retards a platform, Im gonna start a movement called punch a libtard
Where do I sign. Fuck me these fuckin punks really should have their heads bashed. Hey, I wonder, have any of these pussies ever been in a single fight ya reckon? Ever been told no? Or hey BOY OR GIRL(not another 37ngemders) that shit sucked do better(not ah that was so brave and good). Truth is its their parents generation(my generation) for allowing this b.s. to happen? Every one of my girls have carried an ass whoopin by my own hand but they all are young ladies now(although ones a real shithead) and youd never hear some bullshit like this out they mouth!!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

There are two primary indicators that a civilization has reached its apex; 1) granting of rights to women, and 2) the acceptance of homosexuality. I'm not saying that those factors cause the decline of civilization, although that is certainly arguable, but they are the primary indicators of the apex of a civilization has been reached and the decline has begun. That's why patriarchal societies like Islam are still in ascension - women have no rights and gays are slaughtered like vermin. Patriarchal societies are strong, virile, and growth/expansion oriented. Weakness and victimhood isn't celebrated, it's stomped out. Inevitably, they will succumb to the pressure of the enlighteded liberal mentality, and when they do so, will grant rights to women. The decline will begin from there.

I’d punch a motherfucker in the face saying that shit to me. I’ve been in the Army 20 years and a few months. I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. My father was a Vietnam Veteran, My Grandfather was a WW2 Veteran. We all served in the US Army.
Ive lost a few friends while in Iraq. So had my dad and Grandpa in there time. While we as veterans always remember the buddies we’ve lost. Memorial Day is the day that the rest of the US remembers them too. If the snowflake fuck in the video doesn’t like it. Feel free to leave!

Back