• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joint pain..

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
E2 estrogen levels to high or too low..? I know thats a side effect for one or the other. I forgot.

Thats what i would sY...atleast i think. I respond well to a anatrozle aka arimidex.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats what i would saY...atleast i think. I respond well to a anatrozle aka arimidex.

Low may lead to some issues. What compounds are you running? Usually it's one of those before low E.

Low may lead to some issues. What compounds are you running? Usually it's one of those before low E.

Yeah. Like winstrol

Shit doesn’t sit well with me.

Wish it did, but dries my elbows out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to follow this. Elbow has been killing me for 2 months now.

you could add low dose nandrolone. That stuff is amazing for me. SO is curcumin.

When is the last time you took a week or 2 away from training? Is your diet low fat? Are you eating peanut butter or any food that cause inflammation?

- - - Updated - - -

When is the last time you took a week or 2 away from training? Is your diet low fat? Are you eating peanut butter or any food that cause inflammation?

Deca is great for that at even as low a dose as 50mgs a/wk..
But once(about 3 to 4 wks) after Deca is discontinued,most pains return.. sadly..

IML Gear Cream!
Deca is great for that at even as low a dose as 50mgs a/wk..
But once(about 3 to 4 wks) after Deca is discontinued,most pains return.. sadly..

Hopefully I start to feel some relief, haven’t noticed any improvement in my knees yet, 3 weeks in

Back