• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E - Tren Hex - Mast E Cycle

KappaMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Everyone I am looking for some critiques on my upcoming cycle. This will be my 5th Cycle, my second with a Tren derivative. Been off gear for a year and a half. I am 6'3, 250lbs, 38 years old.

Injecting on Mondays and Thursdays I will be taking

Tren Hex - 400mg per week.

Test E - 500mg per week
Mast E - 500mg a week
1 proviron tab a day (25 mg to 50 mg a day)
1 tbol tab a day (50 mg a day)
1 Aromasin EOD - 12.5 mg (maybe once a week depending on need)
Mk677 - 10mg a day
Caber twice a week on injection days 0.25

PCT:

[FONT=&quot]clomid 100/50/50/50

[FONT=&quot]nolva 20/20/20/20[/FONT]

I'd appreciate any critiques on the cycle and pct.
[/FONT]

Test/Hex/mast (all long esters) and Tbol/Mk677 (16 hr half life on tbol) mk677 only needs once a day. I like it. Hope you log. It would be great to see or read the feedback/results. Get it

Max

That MK677 is gonna add water where the mast/tren combo is gonna help you rip up, if you're staying fairly lean. Personally, I wouldn't use the MK on that cycle, assuming you're trying to get/look leaner.

That's a great cycle brother I imagine you're really going to grow if your training and diet are dialed in. My cycles are always great if I'm off for a significant amount of time like that.

You gonna run it for 12 weeks? I wish I could handle tren for that long - I've never made it past 6 weeks I'm a anxious, sweaty, grumpy mess on tren. Also I've never run peptides...

Last edited:
My only suggestion is get your tren hex tested. That way if you get good results and the test comes back later that it’s just tren ace, you’ll save a ton of money next cycle by just buying ace.

I don’t think too many guys have had their “hex” come back as such. That shit is ridiculously expensive. Probably because if it’s real, 150mg/week does the trick.

Hello Everyone I am looking for some critiques on my upcoming cycle. This will be my 5th Cycle, my second with a Tren derivative. Been off gear for a year and a half. I am 6'3, 250lbs, 38 years old.

Test E - 500mg per week
Mast E - 500mg a week
Mk677 - 10mg a day

PCT:

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

Yes test ´tren + masteron is the best cycle for quality and density . The dose of test depends on goals , if you want kick weight gain up test , if you want look hard reduce dosage . MK677 is great for bulking but causes alot water retention ( hgh is much better if you want quality gains ) , Aromasin go slow on it to not crash estrogen . all the rest is perfect . Great cycle choice

Cycle looks good planned out well can’t see any fault just that mk677 isn’t something anyone should use all studies show it does nothing to help heal injuries

causes massive insulin resistance blood sugar issues and uncontrolled hunger the extra water fullness just isn’t worth your food not being used to the best effects and long term diabetes type 2

However using metformin apple cider v ala chromium will help

But your better with hgh 2-4iu

I won’t discuss insulin here since you haven’t asked

Darren

Last edited:
you look like someone who did his due diligence my friend- cycle looks great too me- however i agree w/ coach and max, hard to get good hex- the only other thing is don't overdo the AI. Alot of guys do it when they really don't need it(not saying u don't). Just make sure(bloods). Good Luck bro! And let us know how it goes.

Hex is the King of Tren
Yeah..everybody says Test is Test
But NPP isn't Deca
And Hex is to me by far better than E or Ace

I've done it a couple of times and Hands Down better
Problem I find is it's half life is all over the place...shorter than E...longer than E
I could care less...it works

IML Gear Cream!

Test E - 500mg per week
Mast E - 500mg a week
Mk677 - 10mg a day

PCT:

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

Write what your last two cycles were, the doses, side effects and general results and then some of us with asome years in this can advise possibly.

Hex is the King of Tren
Yeah..everybody says Test is Test
But NPP isn't Deca
And Hex is to me by far better than E or Ace

I've done it a couple of times and Hands Down better
Problem I find is it's half life is all over the place...shorter than E...longer than E
I could care less...it works

You know I agree

Max

Write what your last two cycles were, the doses, side effects and general results and then some of us with asome years in this can advise possibly.

Hey Bro, my last two cycles were:

Injected on Mon and Thurs

Tren E - 500mg
Test E - 500mg
Dbol - 50mg
Aromasin - twice a week
Caber - 0.25 on injections days

Followed by normal PCT of clomid and Nolvadex. HCG if needed.

The sides I had were aggression, extremely horny, night sweats, some insomnia.

Back