• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Womens posing bikini

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where you your girls/clients/side pieces get their posing suits from. My wife is stuck on this angel competition bikini brand. All fine and dandy if it's good shit. Just wondering what everyone else uses.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Max always seems to post the hottest girls in ladies bikinis lately maybe he will chime in..Max?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Max always seems to post the hottest girls in ladies bikinis lately maybe he will chime in..Max?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pm me.

Max

Where you your girls/clients/side pieces get their posing suits from. My wife is stuck on this angel competition bikini brand. All fine and dandy if it's good shit. Just wondering what everyone else uses.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

47274820c7339a5bcdc7151ef5dc21e2.jpg

d992299f5949959df94c4d84dfd6255a.jpg

All can be made custom.

Max

Check any strippers store in your area and you’ll find what you’re looking for. When my wife competing she was sent to a stripper store by her trainer, turns out that most girls that’s competing uses those.

6bc101565548ca3cc0744e06dacb53fe.plist

This girl has a nice red suit. It is my lucky color.

Max

Etsy.com has a bunch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sexy underwear looks great and emphasizes all your virtues. I have several sets of sexy lingerie that I wear on special occasions. Sometimes I organize lingerie photo shoots and realize ideas from Pinterest. Many girls are embarrassed to buy erotic underwear. In that case, you can order cool models in online stores. In general, there is very little variety in stores. Sometimes I sew to order, but I often order on blackalice.co.uk. There you can find absolutely different erotic models. My boyfriend always helps me to choose sexy lingerie and assesses my looks.

IML Gear Cream!
Sexy underwear looks great and emphasizes all your virtues. I have several sets of sexy lingerie that I wear on special occasions. Sometimes I organize lingerie photo shoots and realize ideas from Pinterest. Many girls are embarrassed to buy erotic underwear. In that case, you can order cool models in online stores. In general, there is very little variety in stores. Sometimes I sew to order, but I often order on blackalice.co.uk. There you can find absolutely different erotic models. My boyfriend always helps me to choose sexy lingerie and assesses my looks.

Pics or it didn’t happen… show me your beaver also

Is it really sideways like they say?

Back