• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good shipping information

Pcushion

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys Pcushion here. So I have a coworker whom I turned onto basicstero for his gear. He has no idea I am pcushion and it will remain that way. So he ordered from W2 back in late January and it got shipped early February. He contacted me yesterday saying he finally had received his package and everything was as it should be. His package never got confiscated or lost, but there where times that his tracking would go 4 weeks without updating. In the end his package showed as they always do, but it took 3.5 months.

So that’s something to consider if your about to place a W2 order. This is called transparency LOL. If your reading this and your frustrated because your package got confiscated and hasn’t arrived or your tracking isn’t updating please understand your not the only one. Just know your package will arrive and as always I am here if you need me. Be good guys and stay healthy and safe.

Broski, I am so thankful for the domestic warehouse. So for nothing but TD after TD with zero issues.

Cushion can you pm me about the shipping details?

Anyone who reps basic please pm me about shipping.

Back