• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tim Tebow

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tim Tebow is looking jacked on the Jaguars

AP-Jaguars-Football-1.jpg

He's using same thing as Mike O'Hearn.

Boiled chicken, peanut butter, egg whites, oatmeal.

He's using same thing as Mike O'Hearn.

Boiled chicken, peanut butter, egg whites, oatmeal.

What about the stem cells Mike was a spoke person for? At one time anyway.
I personally like Tebow good for him to keep himself in great shape. Guess the Mets organization didn't ruin him lol

I've never been a Tebow fan. Watching him beat the buckeyes in the championship left a bad taste. That said he's a good dude and I hope he goes out and succeeds.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I ran into him in the airport about two years ago ... was sitting first class on a domestic flight. He's big ... tall, large frame, and was in good shape then. Not sure if he's dabbing in the sauce in the offseason, but has an impressive physique.

I’ve always had a lot of respect for the guy.

I hate how the nfl will blacklist good role models under the guise of “non conventional play style” .. he still took a stale Denver offense to the playoffs ... not only that but there’s tons of QBs that don’t adhere to the nfl mandated throwing style.

phillip rivers is one of them (and I like him too but they never bitched about his throwing style)

Tim may not be Tom but if they’d give him half a chance I think he coulda been a great QB at some point. Ah well.... Josh Allen is the future !!!

Ah who am I kidding, I don’t even watch the shit anymore. Too many cry baby divas.

I don't care , he organizes prom every year for special needs kids. Seems to help many people

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I hate how the nfl will blacklist good role models under the guise of “non conventional play style” .. he still took a stale Denver offense to the playoffs ... not only that but there’s tons of QBs that don’t adhere to the nfl mandated throwing style.

phillip rivers is one of them (and I like him too but they never bitched about his throwing style)

Tim may not be Tom but if they’d give him half a chance I think he coulda been a great QB at some point. Ah well.... Josh Allen is the future !!!

Ah who am I kidding, I don’t even watch the shit anymore. Too many cry baby divas.

He’s trying out as a TE not QB

Lol. I just had made a comparison the other day on the Mike o Hearn thread! Lol. He is looking quite beefed up.

Max

I've never been a Tebow fan. Watching him beat the buckeyes in the championship left a bad taste. That said he's a good dude and I hope he goes out and succeeds.

Agree, so we stole their coach.

Hope he does well. Got to respect anyone going out of their normal comfort zone going for it. I can say the same about a lot of people on here over the years. In 2013 I joined here and was fat, 250lbs, and felt embarrassed I let myself go. I was the fattest in the gym, but I got a coach who taught me how to eat and lift. And I was just like fuck it, I’m going to succeed.

Best advice I got from THIS board. 5’10” 195lb now.

LowT

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
He’s trying out as a TE not QB

thats gay.

I hope the starting qb and all the back ups get sick or hurt and they are forced to start Tebow.

itd be hilarious watching a dunecoon Muslim having to rely on a Christian under center. Then I hope he gets all the way to the afc championship and loses to Buffalo. That way the nfl has to recognize his talents.

that is all the thought I have for the nfl season. No more effort on my part. Carry on.

thats gay.

I hope the starting qb and all the back ups get sick or hurt and they are forced to start Tebow.

itd be hilarious watching a dunecoon Muslim having to rely on a Christian under center. Then I hope he gets all the way to the afc championship and loses to Buffalo. That way the nfl has to recognize his talents.

that is all the thought I have for the nfl season. No more effort on my part. Carry on.
They just drafted trevor Lawrence.

thats gay.

That’s “GAY”?!

Whoa buddy, you need to check your straight/cis privilege.

I can tell you that the NFL won’t miss fans like you! At all!

Not only did he get them into the playoffs but he beat the number defense Steelers in overtime. Epic

He deserved a better chance then what the Jets gave him.

Guy did great in college and gets shafted in the NFL bc his throwing style?? Stupid shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only did he get them into the playoffs but he beat the number defense Steelers in overtime. Epic

Guy did great in college and gets shafted in the NFL bc his throwing style?? Stupid shit.

^^^^This.....

The same mind set would have made Lamar Jackson a receiver or safety. Because the NFL is one of the most successful, lucrative companies, change is slow. Very few chances are taken, just follow the model. When something proves to be financially successful, then the NFL moves slow like an Aircraft Carrier turning around.

LowT

Last edited:
The Jets were just about making the money. “Sell merchandise, seats and Tebow”, versus going all in to win. The model allows NFL teams to lose and make bank, so there is no need to stress it. Bengals, Browns, Lions.... never have a salary cap issue because they are fine with losing because they make so much money, albeit having a decent season once and a while.

Whereas some teams are all in and don’t give shit about the salary cap, just win.

LowT

I am pretty sure it wasn't just because his throwing style was unconventional. Patrick Maholmes wouldn't play if that was the case. He wasn't that great. I am pretty sure that's why he didn't make it in the NFL as a quarterback. I wish him luck at TE. Hes putting the build on for it, no doubt.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I’ve met the guy and talked to him in length several times. He’s an all around good dude and I wish him nothing but the best. There’s no quit in him and his positivity is contagious. I don’t know a thing about his religious views and after talking with him I could care less. One of the few pure athletes out there and he deserves a ton of respect.

I think Tebow was run out of the NFL for a few reasons. He was a very slow game starter. He found a rhythm in middle 3rd to 4th quarter then finally got rolling. Much to late at times. His throwing motion was not desirable compared to traditional QBs. His strong Christian beliefs played a role as well. Tebowing was a thing for awhile. I'm sure some locker room guys didn't take to that.

But winners win. His legacy in college is legendary. I would have liked to have him on my Lions. At least they would have a positive influence over the extreme depression that that franchise brings lol

Back