• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

YK-11 Experience?

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody here have any first hand experience with this? Especially the injectable version?

There’s really not much info floating around about this one as I’m sure some of you guys are aware. I know I’ve seen some mention of it here and there on here but my searches aren’t really coming up with any threads specifically about YK-11.

Got nothing from it.
Not sure on my sources source though.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Anybody here have any first hand experience with this? Especially the injectable version?

There’s really not much info floating around about this one as I’m sure some of you guys are aware. I know I’ve seen some mention of it here and there on here but my searches aren’t really coming up with any threads specifically about YK-11.

I ran this at 20mg on a cruise once. Had awesome pumps and put on 5ish pounds during a 10 week cruise which to me is pretty good. Strength went up a decent amount

How’d you boys pin this stuff?

Most of what I’ve seen talks about an am/pm split but that seems like it would suck if you were doing IM injections.

I did it in caps. Very mild effects. Not worth it to me. If I was going to do an oral put into an injectable form it would be dianabol, anavar or winstrol. Scratch these SARMy things. Just my opinion your results may vary.

used several times.
very powerful as far as I'm concerned.
used up to 40-50 mg, but I advise you to start low and only increase when safe.
15-20 mg/ed are great

used several times.
15-20 mg/ed are great

Right on. Did you the oral or injectable form?

Thanks fellas. I'll probably give er' a whirl.

I got some cardarine coming too, so hopefully I don't get rat cancer lol.

IML Gear Cream!
How’d you boys pin this stuff?

Most of what I’ve seen talks about an am/pm split but that seems like it would suck if you were doing IM injections.

Why use injectable sarms if they are made for people that dont want to use the injectables , Caps sarms are the best option . Liquid taste like shit . Injectables i go with test trenbolone and deca

used several times.
15-20 mg/ed are great

40-50mg? Holy cow..I used 20mg and found that to be very effective.
I'm also interested in the injection version.

I'd definitely run this again.

I’m assuming that you would need to pin it twice a day? I honestly don’t know.

I don’t mind the needles at all but that’s a bit excessive in my opinion. SubQ is one thing but 2 IM injections every day is a bit ridiculous.

I ordered some liquid...

I've used the injectable version on and off over the past year or so.

Dosed anywhere between 20-50mg/day. Only need to pin once, but if you want to take it multiple times per day, go for it. I always took it before bed.

You get strong, lean, and huge at the same time. The higher dosages will wear on your joints though. I'd keep cycles to 4 weeks max because of this.

Why use injectable sarms if they are made for people that dont want to use the injectables , Caps sarms are the best option . Liquid taste like shit . Injectables i go with test trenbolone and deca

SARMs were not created for people that did not want to inject them. If you look at the research behind them.. a majority of them started out as injectables, but then were later altered to make the bio-availability higher, so using them as an oral would be a viable option. They can be taken orally or injected.

They are just like any other "oral" compound that gets made into an injectable version.

Back