• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol and Tren Enanthate Log

Get Shredded!
Just want everyone to know that robbieboy672 has no obligation to do a log. He paid full price and was just trying to make a nice jesture. Sure we would like to see some updates but there shouldn't be any bad vibes sent his way. I appreciate the effort
SBL

I'm open for suggestions especially if you are running low on lube at the house lol

Gun oil ! Ace/Test p (gunoil) Halo/Var(rust remover)

Max
#goodnames

If you could add just one more compound to a tren/test cycle what would it be?

Also if you were to get have a back up plan for the tren, in the event you don’t handle the sides well what would be the next best thing?

Trying to wrap my head around my next order and need to consider theses things. I don’t think the tren is gonna be a problem but I want to be prepared for the possibility that it may not be for me. I handle everything very well. Any medication I’ve ever been/lots recreational drugs in my younger years that came with a heavy mental load were usually a breeze for me to get through.

Want to apologize for that last post, OP. I didnt didn’t mean to hijack your thread, will start my own topic for that one.

Halo will go out but the Var was tested and Cdubw44 calls it Var 56 lol

That name is better than Var 50...for some reason . Var 56 will do!

Glad things are going well! Good testing and all!

Max

Hey guys! My pack came in the mail today, so I’m going to start my superdrol/tren e log. This will mainly be a training log, though I will keep track of my weight, and have some progress pictures also. I will say however that I do not plan to keep track of my diet much at all other than to make sure I eat enough calories to gain weight, and have a sufficient amount of protein.
I am on a 4 day a week training split, and will be updating this log 4 days a week accordingly. I’ll post my weight weekly, answer any questions, and will post exactly how my workouts go. I’ll also talk about things like any PIP I have, side effects, overall mood and things of that nature. Below I’ll break down what my drugs, training, and diet will be like.

Drugs - I was recently prescribed TRT by my doctor and that is 160mg of test cypionate per week. I’m planning on keeping that throughout, but if I’m feeling lethargic or get other “low test” feelings I may bump that up to 200 or 250mg as I have extra test lying around. Now for the fun stuff...
Superdrol will be 20mg per day on off days, and 40mg on training days. I tried splitting the tabs with a pill splitter, and it didn’t work well at all. There was crumbling and it wasn’t an even split. So, I decided on doing 20mg in the morning on off days. 20mg in the morning with an additional 20mg pre workout in the afternoon on training days.
Tren will be run at 440mg per week until my 4 vials run out. Theoretically this should be about 18 weeks but I know it’s impossible to get every drop out of a vial, and sometimes they aren’t filled to exactly 10ml. I’m doing 440 because I pin .8cc of test once per week, and I will fill the rest of the 3cc syringe with the tren.
I know everyone is going to tell me I should be pinning twice per week, but doing once a week shots has always worked out better for me with long esters. My doc prescribed me caber as well so I’ll have that on hand.

Training - My main goal of this cycle is strength, although any positive changes in body comp would be very welcome as well. Once Covid started in March of 2020 and the gyms shut down I essentially stopped working out. At the beginning of April this year I started training again, and I am at the end of week 7 back in the gym now. I joined a powerlifting/strongman gym where the owner is doing my programming for me. I train 4 days a week, and when I am done I send him my workouts. He then goes over it and sends me my next week of workouts. I spoke with him in depth about my goals, and how many days per week and how much time I’d be willing to train and he programs accordingly. So far, it has been fantastic and exactly the type of program I needed to get me back to being in love with training, and to get me results as well.
I’m very weak right now, but especially week in my squat. When I competed in powerlifting 2 years ago I hit a 420lb squat, 319lb bench, and a 485lb deadlift. I’m not there now, but I’m hoping with this cycle to get my bench and deadlift at or above those numbers.
I told the owner of my gym my main goals are as follow and in order of importance:
1.) bench press strength
2.) overhead press strength
3.) deadlift strength
4.) upper body hypertrophy
Call me a bitch or whatever you want, but I do not care about my squat strength or leg size at all.
So, I am on a 4 day split with Day 1 being overhead day, day 2 being squat day, day 3 being bench, and day 4 being deadlift. (I’ll post the workout I did today in my next post)

Diet - Now this will be where my cycle is lacking the most. Being honest, I am not going to be putting the amount effort into diet that I should be. Right now I am about 200lbs (I’ll weigh myself tomorrow morning) and as lean as I want to be. I can see abs, and am probably 12-14% body fat. I will be making sure I get around 200 grams of protein a day, and that I get enough calories in to gain some weight. But that is the extent of what I’ll be doing diet wise.

I’m going to have my girlfriend take pictures of me this weekend, and I’ll post those up. I took my first superdrol dose tonight, and I’ll do my first shot of tren soon. I’m just waiting for my pre workout coffee to wear off so my hands stop shaking. Next post will be my workout from today. Can’t wait to get started and get my strength back!
Just seeing if you are around to give us a little update

Back