• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hemoglobin count question

ddeal1

MasterBlaster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had bloods drawn last week at Dr and my hemoglobin is 19.7
Which is kinda high. I think my dr is expecting that number down in 4 weeks. I was on sustanon 500 mg per wk and masteron e 300 mg per wk . Now im only running 175 per week of sustanon. How.long should I expect my count to come down

You gotta go donate blood. It isn't gonna just come down on its own I don't believe..... if so, it will take a very long time. That is something you have to get use to doing if you're gonna run TRT for long periods or even if your just gonna blast and PCT.....

If you drop you dose down your hemoglobin will drop in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Go donate or you can do like a few on here and do it yourself. If your running gear go donate every 2 months. It will also keep your blood pressure down and has several benefits.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Go donate or you can do like a few on here and do it yourself. If your running gear go donate every 2 months. It will also keep your blood pressure down and has several benefits.

I almost bought a do it yourself kit yesterday..... then I was like naaa, Fu*k that!

Haha.... yea, I know. And I can't make that promise to myself so I'll skip that DIY project.

Might not come down much even with a donation. Four weeks would not be enough for me to get in range on sust.

Might not come down much even with a donation. Four weeks would not be enough for me to get in range on sust.

I let mine get outta hand one time.... it was 20.2 or 20.3 .... something like that. So I had my TRT dr. write me a phlebotomy script which allowed me to donate once a week until I got it down to 14.something. If I remember correctly it took about 7 weeks of once per week to get back to that number. So yea... you are absolutely correct in your above statement.

I just checked my last donation I was at 18.3 on April 29th on May 5th I had to see my Dr and dropped to 16.4 back in range for the appointment. On average mine drops 2 points after donation.

IML Gear Cream!

^^^^^This. It won’t come down enough in four weeks for what your doctor is looking for. Either come clean, if you know your Dr. but he will document your records which could be a detriment to life insurance. Go give blood and then take some the following week yourself. It’s easy, I use to do it all the time before I got hooked up with a Red Cross worker who is a phlebotomist on the side.

As Bigtoe said, there is always the chance you pass out. Follow the protocol of tying off the needle, it will pull the needle out if you move away more than 2 inches. Sounds worse than it is. Kinda like the first time you pinned.

Mine runs borderline 20 (Red Cross cutoff), so I do it a week before I go and the week after if needed.

LowT

I almost bought a do it yourself kit yesterday..... then I was like naaa, Fu*k that!

There's no way in hell I could do that to myself. I have no problem getting it done, because I don't watch. I just don't want to be the one in charge.

There's no way in hell I could do that to myself. I have no problem getting it done, because I don't watch. I just don't want to be the one in charge.
Never picked you for the submissive type. Lol

Never picked you for the submissive type. Lol

Brother, there's some things I can do and not even bat an eye, but I can't deal with lots of blood. I can deal with wounds and things like that but I just don't like blood :(
LOL. I had a squirter from my glute one time that went all up the side of the tub and the wall, and it freaked me out.

Brother, there's some things I can do and not even bat an eye, but I can't deal with lots of blood. I can deal with wounds and things like that but I just don't like blood :(
LOL. I had a squirter from my glute one time that went all up the side of the tub and the wall, and it freaked me out.
I can relate to the the glute squirters! Glutes are the only places that I have had blood squirt farther than I can pee. Lol

My dad was the same way. Tough as nails but you show blood you could see the change.

Anyone watch Chaseirons YouTube channel he is against donating blood just for that reason? Also anyone who donates for that reason is their any side effects because of high levels other than higher blood pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back