• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reality of Defund Police in Minneapolis

Where's Kilsong on this? If I was a brother it would infuriate me that white liberals are demanding defunding in poor neighborhoods from their ivory towers.

Hahaha

you get what you want..... until you realize you don’t want it, then your stuck with it

im boe jiden and I approve this message..... “we’re gonna put y’all back in chains” - joe Biden

white democrat “liberals” being racist since 1619 ... gotta love it

I like how she complains about people not social distancing while they are on video not social distancing. Hypocrite, unprofessional and great example of the current society where everyone acts like entitled children.

Where's Kilsong on this? If I was a brother it would infuriate me that white liberals are demanding defunding in poor neighborhoods from their ivory towers.

I don't support defunding the police one bit and I've said that.
I am VERY pro-police.

I am VERY pro-police.

I honestly believe you on that. The only real support for defunding the police is from a very few and very vocal marxists supported by the MSM. Even I don't support that movement. I believe there needs to be serious changes in police culture but defunding is insanity. We need better police, not no police.

I am VERY pro-police.

Do you agree that dem policies like this are destroying minority communities (opposite their intended effect)?

I ask because you're the only brother I know of on the board. I personally finding this type of shit appalling. And coupled with the fact that dems seem to want an abortion clinic on ever corner seems like they're engaged in some sick form of genocide as to these communities. White liberals in suburbs instituting policy that ultimately hurts poor and minority communities. I'd say fuck them because they vote blue, but can't, as a responsible citizen and compassionate person....

I like how she complains about people not social distancing while they are on video not social distancing. Hypocrite, unprofessional and great example of the current society where everyone acts like entitled children.

No she's trying to say covid is a joke. The kids can't even use the weights but people in the public can do whatever. She's saying the system is screwed up. That's also why she said you might not see this video because I said to much. Meaning, YouTube might take it down.

Back