• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**WIN FREE COLOGNE + PERFUME** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]**WIN FREE COLOGNE + PERFUME** from GYMnTONIC Supplements[/h]

No Purchase Necessary

RULES:

Choose a number 1-333. Write it down here in the thread. You can choose two different numbers EACH ONLY. Whoever picks the number or comes closest wins. It doesn't matter if your number is above or below the number chosen.

Lets say the Random Number Generator picks 150. And you have 145, or 155, and that is the closest you win.

Also if someone else chooses the same number, the first person to choose that number wins.

In the event of a TIE, I will send both members a free cologne.

Contest Ends Saturday at midnight

Thanks Everyone and enjoy!

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Product Information:

So for this free giveaway we're gonna go with the Old School TOMMY by Tommy Hilfiger. Was fantastic in the 1990s and still works to this day. Along side it will come our top PERFUME which is called Flow3r Pow3r (flower power)

These are nfused with the GYMnTONIC Supplements Famous PHEROMONE Blend. The formula is secret (and my creation) having researched Pheromones since the late 1990s and being on many pheromone boards. The main ingredient is Androsterone.

These pheromones and scents can attract the opposite sex. Invites friendly discussion, trust and communication. Sealing the deal is up to you!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/tommy-by-tommy-hilfiger-mens-pheromone-cologne-attract-women/
tommyCOLOGNE__76923.1476463930.1280.1280.jpg

http://stores.gymntonic.com/flow3r-pow3r-attract-men-womens-pheromone-copulin-perfume-by-gymntonic/
flowerpower__52855.1410122756.1280.1280.jpg

188 and 233

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 , 332

Max

165 and 230

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd this one turn out Wes? Your random number picker picked yet???

The number is 56

I will look back and see who won shortly sorry in the middle of 100 things.

Forum seems slow

Who doesn't want a free item?

Lathe Crasher u win sir!

Please email me a shipping address, I'll pm u the email.

Ty everyone 🙏💪

That’s pretty cool man thanks for running the giveaway.. Congrats to the winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thank you Wes. Can’t wait to try it.

Congratulations Lathe
I have 6 different scents! I am a big fan. The stuff works, smelling like gym and some sweet pheromones!

Max

Get Shredded!
I'll do another free giveaway shortly

I just added this old school scent to the mix and so these will be up for sale shortly.

I have the OG Tommy, Coolwater and now this. Some guys still love the 1990s scents tbh

s-l500.jpg

I'll do another free giveaway shortly

I just added this old school scent to the mix and so these will be up for sale shortly.

I have the OG Tommy, Coolwater and now this. Some guys still love the 1990s scents tbh

s-l500.jpg
Now you are bringing back some memories!

Back