• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yet ANOTHER statistical impossibility

All that proves is that the military hated Trump. Unanimously. All of them.

All that proves is that the military hated Trump. Unanimously. All of them.

Correct.
As well they should have.
Next the police will do.
Total disrespect towards the Capitol Police.

Correct.
As well they should have.
Next the police will do.
Total disrespect towards the Capitol Police.

Because Biden and his lemmings have been so great to the police right Kilsong? With the defunding, attacks, vitriol...

No defunding going on.
How can a cop support a guy or a party that REFUSES to acknowledge American citizens ATTACTED police?

Yeah right! Lol

Another example Mr. Fredericks gave was of 950 military ballots that went 100% to Biden. That’s impossible for military ballots. Not only that, they were in sequential order. Every ballot that came in the mail was in exact order?

I have no idea but he needs to explain himself.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
No defunding going on.
How can a cop support a guy or a party that REFUSES to acknowledge American citizens ATTACTED police?

Friends, I do believe that the time has come to admit what is patently obvious. Kilsong's account has been taken over by aliens from another planet. We should all wish him godspeed and pray that he survived the attack.

Friends, I do believe that the time has come to admit what is patently obvious. Kilsong's account has been taken over by aliens from another planet. We should all wish him godspeed and pray that he survived the attack.

Yes.... I agree Necron... There was a time, not that long ago when I could read one of his posts and find a little bit of sense in it and try to reason with a "different type of thinking". But lately Kil has said nothing but really stupid shit. (Kilsong, I don't mean to offend you any more than your dislike for my president Trump offends me) I think the pressure of the truth on the election fraud being brought to light may also be weighing on him. Don't worry Kil.... we aren't gonna fuck with you too bad when it's all laid out on the table... undeniable, undisputable. But try to think your comments through a little bit before hitting that submit button.

Lol then you know that the article was pointing out that all 950 votes going for Biden and being in exact order is a near statistical impossibility?

Nah, it's not impossible. Yes, it's true that military vote may have always been heavily weighted R in past elections, but they hated Trump so much this time, that every single one of them returned their ballots for Bejing Biden as fast as they could, thus explaining the anomaly of why they were received in the order in which they were sent. Every member of the military who voted just hated Trump that much.

I'm a Democrat and I approve this message.

Nah, it's not impossible. Yes, it's true that military vote may have always been heavily weighted R in past elections, but they hated Trump so much this time, that every single one of them returned their ballots for Bejing Biden as fast as they could, thus explaining the anomaly of why they were received in the order in which they were sent. Every member of the military who voted hated Trump that much.

You see I’m understanding the sarcasm here.

Sometimes it seems like some others (Kilsong) may not...

Or maybe I’m the dense one...

giphy.gif

Nah, it's not impossible. Yes, it's true that military vote may have always been heavily weighted R in past elections, but they hated Trump so much this time, that every single one of them returned their ballots for Bejing Biden as fast as they could, thus explaining the anomaly of why they were received in the order in which they were sent. Every member of the military who voted just hated Trump that much.

You are true patriot!

No defunding going on.

No defunding? My city (actually not my city because I live in the suburbs) just cut 42.3 million out of it's police budget. Shame too how all the poor and minority communities are, of course, within the city limits proper, not in the suburbs. Hence, the poor and minority children in the city will be less safe. High crime rate around here too with the exception of the suburbs.

Democrat logic confuses me. Also, don't dems want an abortion clinic on ever corner of every (minority) community they serve in addition to defunding law enforcement. You're black right Kilsong? Seems to me what the dems are doing in major cities is genocide lite as to your people not mine. Think they're defunding the police where I live? Not in my community....

Just one reason I don't understand why minority folks support dems. Although you do have a bit of a conservative streak about you.

Last edited:
No defunding? My city (actually not my city because I live in the suburbs) just cut 42.3 million out of it's police budget. Shame too how all the poor and minority communities are, of course, within the city limits proper, not in the suburbs. Hence, the poor and minority children in the city will be less safe. High crime rate around here too with the exception of the suburbs.

Democrat logic confuses me. Also, don't dems want an abortion clinic on ever corner of every (minority) community they serve in addition to defunding law enforcement. You're black right Kilsong? Seems to me what the dems are doing in major cities is genocide lite as to your people not mine. Think they're defunding the police where I live? Not in my community....

Just one reason I don't understand why minority folks support dems. Although you do have a bit of a conservative streak about you.

In Kilsong's defense, what happened on January 6th was indeed a full blown, vicious, brutal, deadly attack on the Capital Police. What had been going on in every major city for more than a year prior to that unwarranted attack was a mostly peaceful protest and no cops were injured or killed. If you watched television you would know this.

So if u agree it was an attack on police.. How can u support the GOP when they refuse to agree to a commission to examine it closer?
Like I've said before.. I have police in my IMMEDIATE family.
I'm told there are rumblings of severe annomosity with the police and Trump's refusal to go to that funeral.
And it's getting worse now that they're saying it was just like any other day at the Capitol.
How disrespectful can you get?

Last edited:
Please show me video of capitol police being attacked on Jan 6.

There's lots of video of them opening the doors to invite people inside and lots of video of them removing barricades and letting people pass. I'm sure that's all staged nonsense though. Just like the video of the guy begging them to get involved and stop people from going inside instead of standing still and doing nothing is nonsense too. As well as all the video of those inside staying inside the velvet ropes like a tour group - all complete bullshit.

It was an armed, violent insurrection attempting to overthrow Democracy and install a despotic dictator!

So if u agree it was an attack on police.. How can u support the GOP when they refuse to agree to a commission to examine it closer?
Like I've said before.. I have police in my IMMEDIATE family.
I'm told there are rumblings of severe annomosity with the police and Trump's refusal to go to that funeral.
And it's getting worse now that they're saying it was just like any other day at the Capitol.
How disrespectful can you get?

They going to form a commission to investigate the attacks on police and federal building by the left over the course of the last year and a half now? Of course not, the 1.6 commission is political theater.

They're all over the place and u know it
https://youtu.be/YWOPlNf8-JY

Great job. You literally posted a video where they talked about Sicknick being killed with a fire extinguisher that did NOT happen.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying there wasn't some pushing and shoving and resisting arrest. But it was NOT the violent "insurrection" the msm has tried so hard to make it appear to be. Portland would laugh at it. They've been living through worse on a daily basis for over a year now.

Besides, I'm 99.99% certain all the violent ones were antifa. :stirthepot:

Back