• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally getting back to Normal Summer Thread

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are you doing now that things are starting to look like pre-COVID?

Lets here it. What are you doing or planning.....

LowT

Last edited:
Nothing really changed where I live. Pre-Covid, mid-Covid, post-Covid - no difference. Fewer imbeciles are wearing masks now, but lots of folks around here never wore them so nothing is different.

iu

Last edited:
I can say this with absolute certainty - if I lived in a blue state through all this covid bullshit, I would be in jail right now.

Last edited:
Vacations or Travel?

The mizzus and I usually do a cabin for a week at least once a year, usually in the spring. We still did that the last two years, covid and all. That little vacation this year is what spurred the hot tub conversation. That's turned into an expensive vacation for me. :roflmao: So we'll probably "staycation" it the rest of the year, other than maybe an odd weekend here and there.

How's your liver handling Sandals? I'd have to take nac and tudca on that kind of vacation.

The mizzus and I usually do a cabin for a week at least once a year, usually in the spring. We still did that the last two years, covid and all. That little vacation this year is what spurred the hot tub conversation. That's turned into an expensive vacation for me. :roflmao: So we'll probably "staycation" it the rest of the year, other than maybe an odd weekend here and there.

How's your liver handling Sandals? I'd have to take nac and tudca on that kind of vacation.

I remember that post. Posted a pic of mine outside my bedroom and love it. So you pulled the trigger? How do you like it so far? Ah the lake life is nice. COVID didn’t stop us either, as we did that last June.

Spot on with the nac and tudca, after the Test, Anavar and Tren cycle. Booze is flowing...

LowT

I remember that post. Posted a pic of mine outside my bedroom and love it. So you pulled the trigger? How do you like it so far? Ah the lake life is nice. COVID didn’t stop us either, as we did that last June.

Spot on with the nac and tudca, after the Test, Anavar and Tren cycle. Booze is flowing...

LowT

Haven't got the tub yet. Bought, but not delivered. Slab is done, pergola over it is done. Electrician will be here Friday. So we might maybe get to enjoy it for the long weekend. We'll see. I'm not overly anxious, but the wife is pestering for hourly progress updates. :whip:

She better treat me right when this is done.

I live in a red state and literally didn't change anything I was doing because of COVID nor care about it.

I live in a red state and literally didn't change anything I was doing because of COVID nor care about it.

It’s not a political question, I too live in a red state. So you’ve been vacationing this whole time? It’s about what your “doing this Summer or planning”. Any vacation plans, now that some things that were closed are now open?

I know it’s a hot button, but that not where I was going with it. I don’t think red or blue states were allowed to travel outside the US to certain countries, until recent. Thus my comment about back to “normal”. Things we couldn’t do and now can.

LowT

LowT

Back