Finally getting back to Normal Summer Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Finally getting back to Normal Summer Thread

    What are you doing now that things are starting to look like pre-COVID?

    Lets here it. What are you doing or planning.....

    LowT
    Last edited by LowTman; 05-26-2021 at 09:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hot and sunny
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,867

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,440
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,992
    Thanked in
    11,447 Posts
    Rep Points
    719747795

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Hot and sunny
    Verra Nice ! I need to head out there for a week!

    Max
    #adultpool

  4. #4
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,658
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,550
    Thanked in
    5,288 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Hot and sunny
    Lucky you... Things are moving and picking up on my side of the world. Enjoy that weather man!

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,878

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    406 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Hot and sunny
    You have awesome weather, enjoy it!


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  6. #6
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sandals

    B E A utiful..

    Sorry photos wouldnít upload on first post.

    LowT
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    Nothing really changed where I live. Pre-Covid, mid-Covid, post-Covid - no difference. Fewer imbeciles are wearing masks now, but lots of folks around here never wore them so nothing is different.

    Last edited by Necron_99; 05-26-2021 at 10:36 AM.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Nothing really changed where I live.
    You were still traveling? Guess I should have been more specific.

    LowT
    Last edited by LowTman; 05-26-2021 at 02:09 PM.

  9. #9
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,058

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,929
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,755
    Thanked in
    11,038 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I can't say much is changing here either. Even restaurants were only closed for about two seconds. Pretty much just been doing me the whole time.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I can't say much is changing here either. Even restaurants were only closed for about two seconds. Pretty much just been doing me the whole time.
    Vacations or Travel?

  11. #11
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,058

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,929
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,755
    Thanked in
    11,038 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Vacations or Travel?
    The mizzus and I usually do a cabin for a week at least once a year, usually in the spring. We still did that the last two years, covid and all. That little vacation this year is what spurred the hot tub conversation. That's turned into an expensive vacation for me. So we'll probably "staycation" it the rest of the year, other than maybe an odd weekend here and there.

    How's your liver handling Sandals? I'd have to take nac and tudca on that kind of vacation.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,725

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    220
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    The mizzus and I usually do a cabin for a week at least once a year, usually in the spring. We still did that the last two years, covid and all. That little vacation this year is what spurred the hot tub conversation. That's turned into an expensive vacation for me. So we'll probably "staycation" it the rest of the year, other than maybe an odd weekend here and there.

    How's your liver handling Sandals? I'd have to take nac and tudca on that kind of vacation.
    I remember that post. Posted a pic of mine outside my bedroom and love it. So you pulled the trigger? How do you like it so far? Ah the lake life is nice. COVID didnít stop us either, as we did that last June.

    Spot on with the nac and tudca, after the Test, Anavar and Tren cycle. Booze is flowing...

    LowT

  13. #13
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,058

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,929
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,755
    Thanked in
    11,038 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    I remember that post. Posted a pic of mine outside my bedroom and love it. So you pulled the trigger? How do you like it so far? Ah the lake life is nice. COVID didnít stop us either, as we did that last June.

    Spot on with the nac and tudca, after the Test, Anavar and Tren cycle. Booze is flowing...

    LowT
    Haven't got the tub yet. Bought, but not delivered. Slab is done, pergola over it is done. Electrician will be here Friday. So we might maybe get to enjoy it for the long weekend. We'll see. I'm not overly anxious, but the wife is pestering for hourly progress updates.

    She better treat me right when this is done.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    I can say this with absolute certainty - if I lived in a blue state through all this covid bullshit, I would be in jail right now.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Seymour Butts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    248
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points
    810100

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I can say this with absolute certainty - if I lived in a blue state through all this covid bullshit, I would be in jail right now.
    Believe me, it's getting close.

Similar Threads

  1. US shipping back to normal?
    By cujo200231 in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2021, 08:23 AM
  2. get my nipples back to normal
    By Nor-Natural in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums