• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ellen Page

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ellen Page wasted no time in getting her tits chopped off but I think the most ridiculous part is these fake abs...

elliot-page.jpg

Maybe with her new chiseled physique she can have her own Marvel franchise?

Maybe she could even star in the upcoming Black Panther sequel???

I like it!

Im sure they have a non binary, trans, super BS hero in the works. I wonder kind of super powers and weakness they will have?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Is this someone famous? I have no idea who this is.

Is this someone famous? I have no idea who this is.

The artist formerly known as Ellen Page, she now goes by Elliot (He/They). She was kinda cute at one point...

rs-18551-20140215-ellenpage-1800-1392478410.jpg

She was in Inception, Juno and most recently The Umbrella Academy, which is a series on Netflix that's been renewed for a 3rd season so I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

Im sure they have a non binary, trans, super BS hero in the works. I wonder kind of super powers and weakness they will have?

I could get pretty creative with that one but since all of the PC boxes will be checked I'd guess that this hero would have all of the powers and no weaknesses.

People are sooooo complicated.

IML Gear Cream!
So what is she/he/it going to be in season 3 of the Umbrella Academy? Sheit will be the first non gender super hero. I think I will start calling them Sheits.

I saw that picture and almost threw up. She's a very unfortunate looking tranny. Physique looking like she just got out of Auschwitz.

That what makes the abs look so obviously fake. She somehow managed to build those up but absolutely nothing else.

It honestly makes me feel bad for her, it looks completely ridiculous. She's obviously mentally deranged and most likely "supported" by a bunch of yes men that do nothing but reinforce her mental illness for their own gain.

Have you seen photos of what Lil' Kim looks like today? Here you go...

f06204a12d2a14d2334059d7bc26df6a.jpg

This is pretty much the same thing. There's nothing to celebrate about a slow motion train wreck...

I just do not have respect for anyone that publicly comes out and says this is OK. I have not raised my kids to think this is the new normal. Personally I really think something is wrong mentally if you have a dick and want to cut it off to make you think your a girl. Hate to say it but your now just a dickless dude.

As for Ellen, not calling her Elliot, she was a cute tom boy now she has herself all fucked up looking. If a girl wants to be a lesbian I'm fine with that. If a guy wants to be a guy fine but don't cut your body parts off so you can be something your not.

If this shit continues I can't imagine what the good Ole USA is going to be like in 50 years. Maybe it's a push for population control?

Does it still have a vagina? Asking for a friend.
This is all mental illness and its showing . Imagine being one of the prettiest girls on the planet then boom this shit. She got more issues than Taylor swift .

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

If this shit continues I can't imagine what the good Ole USA is going to be like in 50 years. Maybe it's a push for population control?

Considering the govt literally tried to make a "gay bomb" I don't think it's too far fetched to think they might be doing something similar to us.

There-must-be-Something-in-the-water-meme-22792.jpg

Get Shredded!
Whats happening with A rod the former yankee ? He is starting a makeup line for men...is he gonna be a she soon? You think he'd give Ellen his dick?

Career killer. Hope she saved her money or made a ton of it. Cant see many more roles coming her way. Then again, some people make a good living as a D list actor. But hey, if she is happy.....

LowT

Last edited:
Career killer. Hope she saved her money or made a ton of it. Cant see many more roles coming her way. Then again, some people make a good living as a D list actor. But hey, if she is happy.....

LowT
I wonder how Ricky bubbles and Julian will treat her .

LowT

That’s what you think and then... Bam... she has her own Marvel franchise.

The Marvel Universe is sorta stalled out at the moment so this is probably just the reboot they need. Brie Larson is too sexy to be a superhero, they need to replace her as Captain Marvel with Good Ol’ Elliot here.

Movie producers don’t care about money these days. It’s all about forcing bizarre world views on people.

Give the people what they want???

Last edited:
Ellen Page wasted no time in getting her tits chopped off but I think the most ridiculous part is these fake abs...

elliot-page.jpg

Maybe with her new chiseled physique she can have her own Marvel franchise?

Maybe she could even star in the upcoming Black Panther sequel???

I like it!

What a trip! I watched her in Umbrella Academy! (which was kinda cool)
She Definitely changed. She wasn’t my type, dry, no real womanly shape. they gotta have curves:tone.

Max

Back