• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superdrol and tren enanthate log?

robbieboy672

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, any interest in a superdrol and tren enanthate log?
I’m currently on doc prescribed TRT at 150mg of cyp a week. I’m planning on doing 440mg of tren a week until my 4 vials run out (should last anywhere from 16-20 weeks depending on how close to 10ml the vials are), and I’m still determining how I’ll do the superdrol. I know this would be a high dose but based on convenience alone (they are 20mg tabs) I might do 40mg a day split morning and night for 25 days.
I am training mainly for powerlifting right now and focusing on my bench, deadlift, and overhead press. If I do a log I will post my workouts here with weights sets and reps done...not sure if I’ll do any before and after pics as body composition isn’t really the goal. However, I am 5’10”, about 200lbs and if I’d have to guess 12-14% body fat.
If there is any interest in a log, I’ll be getting my gear on Friday and will start then.

Yes logs are fun! I suck at it and still do it. They are a good way to keep you on track.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will Follow

Max

Alright guys, I’ll start one on Friday. I’ll do my first shot of tren on Friday, but I might not start the superdrol till Tuesday next week because I won’t be training Saturday, Sunday, or Monday

Take some notes from Max’s log. That’s one log I check every day . Lord o lord the ass

I’m currently on doc prescribed TRT at 150mg of cyp a week. I’m planning on doing 440mg of tren a week until my 4 vials run out (should last anywhere from 16-20 weeks depending on how close to 10ml the vials are), and I’m still determining how I’ll do the superdrol. I know this would be a high dose but based on convenience alone (they are 20mg tabs) I might do 40mg a day split morning and night for 25 days.
I am training mainly for powerlifting right now and focusing on my bench, deadlift, and overhead press. If I do a log I will post my workouts here with weights sets and reps done...not sure if I’ll do any before and after pics as body composition isn’t really the goal. However, I am 5’10”, about 200lbs and if I’d have to guess 12-14% body fat.
If there is any interest in a log, I’ll be getting my gear on Friday and will start then.
Seems like more power lifters are using Tren now of days. Should be an interesting log to follow.

So, do you all think I should start the superdrol on Friday when I get it, or do you think I’m better off waiting until my first workout on Tuesday? Not sure which way I will go yet, still thinking about it.

So, do you all think I should start the superdrol on Friday when I get it, or do you think I’m better off waiting until my first workout on Tuesday? Not sure which way I will go yet, still thinking about it.
Just wait until your first workout. Superdrol is very strong and effective Id start out with 10-20mg taken at once there’s no need to really split the doses

IML Gear Cream!
Just wait until your first workout. Superdrol is very strong and effective Id start out with 10-20mg taken at once there’s no need to really split the doses

Thank you for the advice. I’ve never ran superdrol before, but have always split oral doses in the past. Does anyone else have any opinion on whether or not I should split doses? I was thinking about possibly doing 10mg in the morning, 10mg at night, and another 10mg preworkout 4 days a week.

Thank you for the advice. I’ve never ran superdrol before, but have always split oral doses in the past. Does anyone else have any opinion on whether or not I should split doses? I was thinking about possibly doing 10mg in the morning, 10mg at night, and another 10mg preworkout 4 days a week.

Wouldn’t do 30mg if this is your first run. I’ll be running 20mg of superdrol my next cycle with 10mg am and 10mg pre workout.

Well might be starting this log tomorrow.. just saw that my pack is out for delivery now! Damn, SB labs turn around time is insane.

We want bragging rights for the quickest delivery out there 😂

If the gear is even half as good as the service I’ll be a customer for life. I’m going to start a new thread tonight when I’m back from the gym and unwrap my td

How is the gear treating you bro?

Back