• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First class service

Pathadden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just now getting around to posting this. First time dealing with IL. Awesome experience. Emailed order got response right back. Paid and pack went out immediately. Got package super fast. I ordered 10 kits of the orange tops. This with be my first time ever using hgh. I'm 40 years old and have been using aas for some years and excited to see what kind of results I get from the gh. Done a lot of research and decided on running 2 units in the morning fasted before cardio and 2 units pwo. Been at it 5 days and no side effects that I am aware of except maybe a little wrist discomfort in the middle of the night. Plan on running this at least 6 months before assessing and adjusting dosage. Currently running test pp and npp along with it. My goals are to look good and feel good. Diet and training are at my best right now.

Thanks for posting.
You should see some good results with that protocol. 4iu a day is good dose.

Nice keep us posted on results and changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back