• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member! Few questions!

Buckman259

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone!

I am not a past or current user but I do have a few questions.. what are some very reputable sights to get top of the line anabolic’s from? Say I wanted to start a cycle, my main issue is not wanting to deplete my natural testosterone levels and end up having to do TRT the rest of my life as I’m 26. Iv been lifting about 10 years 200+ lbs very strong look great but was curious could I take a cycle of say Deca and Anavar or whatever would be recommended to add some size without having to do any TRT after?

Thanks hope to get some good feedback!

Welcome

I’m sure others can chime in but I did cycles in my mid 20’s and rebounded fine when I stopped. Everyone’s testosterone levels drop as they get older. I’m in my late 40’s and my doc said my T levels are above average for my age. But that’s still lower T then I had in my 20’s and 30’s. Either you live with low T or you do TRT.

Also plenty of posts here with great info and sources in the sponsored section. Personally I love Gear Church but you need at least 500 posts to qualify to use him. Juice Pal is another popular source with great reviews and he does testing so check him out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Pretty much everything is going to shut you down bro even sarms.

Welcome

Max
All the info is here

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. Plenty of info on the 'board.

I would run a test base: deca + anavar only will shut down your natural test (everything will) but not provide any testosterone. Most people rebound fine and maintain some of the muscle gained if they come off properly. Some few are unlucky and any cycle seems to put them on TRT for life.

First cycle advice: Use only test to see how much you bloat, aromatize, and to gauge your work capacity improvements in your routines. Start at 350mg - 500 mg/week, and make damn certain you have all the anti-aromatize meds and everything you'll need for post cycle therapy before you start anything. Nothing worse than a beginner who is halfway through a cycle and posts something like: "Pls Help! I am getting gyno and don't have ralox."

The leaner you are the better for aromatization, and actually seeing results, rather than doing tonnes of test, eating like a swine and wondering why you look like shit and the BP is through the roof.

Your training needs to be on point too. As well as your diet.

Welcome again!

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome!

Welcome to ASF.

Any anabolic you touch will shutdown your natural testosterone production, period.

You can do PCT (post cycle therapy) after the cycle and bring your natural testosterone back up.

Anytime you run anabolics though you run that slight risk of never getting back your full natural levels though. Just the name of the game. 99.9 % sure you will bounce back fine but not going to tell you "bro you will 100% be fine"

Testosterone is mandatory for any cycle IMO. Without a test base you are just asking for trouble.

Research PCT. Research first cycle.

I would not run teat, deca and anavar on a first cycle. If you have side effects (which you will) then you won't know what's causing what due to lack of experience.

Research AI (Aromatase inhibitor) to learn how to manage your estrogen on cycle.

Goodluck!

Welcome to asf 💪

Hello everyone!

I am not a past or current user but I do have a few questions.. what are some very reputable sights to get top of the line anabolic’s from? Say I wanted to start a cycle, my main issue is not wanting to deplete my natural testosterone levels and end up having to do TRT the rest of my life as I’m 26. Iv been lifting about 10 years 200+ lbs very strong look great but was curious could I take a cycle of say Deca and Anavar or whatever would be recommended to add some size without having to do any TRT after?

A lot of info to be had. Good luck and welcome.

Hello everyone!

1. Right here first page under sponsors.

2. I highly recommend you don't based on your questions you are not prepared, but since you will not listen anyway 400mg of test C or E should be plenty to give you solid gains for a first cycle followed by proper PCT.

3. Absolutely no Deca for a first cycle and Var I don't recommend either.

With all that said don't rush in and read and read and read specially tons of first cycle posts here before you pull the trigger.

Best of luck to you, and I still say don't do it yet.

1. Right here first page under sponsors.

2. I highly recommend you don't based on your questions you are not prepared, but since you will not listen anyway 400mg of test C or E should be plenty to give you solid gains for a first cycle followed by proper PCT.

3. Absolutely no Deca for a first cycle and Var I don't recommend either.

With all that said don't rush in and read and read and read specially tons of first cycle posts here before you pull the trigger.

Best of luck to you, and I still say don't do it yet.
This.
(he may listen though, lets see what happens):popcorn:

Back