• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RX gear available in the US?

robbieboy672

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have a list of what AAS is available to be prescribed in the US? Long story short I stumbled upon a doctor who will legit prescribe me anything I want. I went in and told him I have been using gear for a few years, and know I’ll have low test if I stop. He did not ask me to get bloodwork, or even discuss getting my natural levels back. He asked how much test I think I’d need to be comfortable and I told him 200mg of cypionate a week. I left his office with a script that day. Also, I am only 26 and he still prescribed test without even seeing bloodwork after one visit.
That being said, I know he would prescribe anything I ask. So, does anyone know what AAS can be prescribed in the US in case I want to try and get a prescription for it?
Thanks I’m advance for the help.

Many things can be prescribed, var, deca, test, anadrol, hgh, peptides, you name it

I'd keep that Drs info to your chest and not really talk about it much, especially on open boards as you put him at risk sir.

Many things can be prescribed, var, deca, test, anadrol, hgh, peptides, you name it

I'd keep that Drs info to your chest and not really talk about it much, especially on open boards as you put him at risk sir.

I concur

Yeah I would never ever post his info or answer and questions about it. I thought this post was too vague to put anyone at risk, but maybe I should take it down if you think it could be traced back to them.

Everything with compounding pharmacies!
They are even in the gh/peptide game. Hence why all Deca is compounded(because Watson/Savient refused to produce it) trying to get all HIV wasting patients on oxandrolone instead.
Oxymetholone/Oxandrolone/Fluoxymesterone/test/Deca/etc

Even masteron propionate was approved and prescribed in the USA - Syntex made it. If it was ever approved or sold in USA - docs can prescribe OFF LABEL(although not smart)/compounding pharmacies and even doctors can order non approved drugs to their office from overseas! I have seen it. One doc ordered some odd wart removal drug that was only made in Canada (made from the saliva of a rare beetle) so weird! But he got it!

Max

Back