Jp gear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jp gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Been using JP since January, nothing bad to say about it. I did ask what carrier oil they used in their test E and never received an answer. Ordering was super easy smooth and fast shipping think it was just a couple of days. I got test e, anavar 50, anadrol. All pretty good stuff about to get a test done ill post when i get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Catman2020 View Post
    Been using JP since January, nothing bad to say about it. I did ask what carrier oil they used in their test E and never received an answer. Ordering was super easy smooth and fast shipping think it was just a couple of days. I got test e, anavar 50, anadrol. All pretty good stuff about to get a test done ill post when i get it done.

Yeah he wonít reveal his oils blend. Just says itís a blend of different organic oils.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Iím glad to see all the good reviews from the JP product . Iíd love to see if any one had labs done on it ?? I will post mine here when I go in a few weeks
    Bloodwork is good to do for yourself but it actually doesnt show the quality of testosterone. I know its popular on many forums to do but this is outdated information parroted on forums by inexperienced weight lifters without much knowledge on how things really work. If you want to see the quality of the testosterone i would recommend sending it into hplc testing. Because sometimes you can get low bloods even on accurately dosed testosterone. It has happened to myself(was on pharma test at the time), and many online and personal friends throughout my long time that i have been in this sport. I know guys that have received 1300 ish levels on over a gram only to test it and have it show the testosterone was accurately dosed.

Bloodwork wont show the quality of gear.

Labmax and other roid test kits also wont show if the product is really the compound it says it is. These are even worse because they give false positives or negatives often.

Only hplc testing will tell you the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by biggd View Post
    Yeah he wonít reveal his oils blend. Just says itís a blend of different organic oils.

Correct, our carrying oil is a mix of 3 different oils. Also by no means are our oils an exotic imported foreign secret magic oil. I just choose not to reveal my exact blend. I am not alone with using more than one carrying oil. IE, An old source Vis Vires, used 2 different oils himself and admitted to what he used. The only difference is i dont choose to admit what i use.

It just doesnt make sense to reveal my exact recipes etc on a business perspective. IE, our oils 1 cc will go through a 31 G syringe in 5 seconds. With Pharma oils that people pay outrageous prices for , it will take 2 whole minutes to go through a 31 G. With pharma they make primo e at 100 concentration while our primo e is 200 mg concentration and painless.

Because then other sources that use other carrying oils that are not as smooth as mine will just copy my carrying oil and sell for less and take away from my business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    Bloodwork is good to do for yourself but it actually doesnt show the quality of testosterone. I know its popular on many forums to do but this is outdated information parroted on forums by inexperienced weight lifters without much knowledge on how things really work. If you want to see the quality of the testosterone i would recommend sending it into hplc testing. Because sometimes you can get low bloods even on accurately dosed testosterone. It has happened to myself(was on pharma test at the time), and many online and personal friends throughout my long time that i have been in this sport. I know guys that have received 1300 ish levels on over a gram only to test it and have it show the testosterone was accurately dosed.

Labmax and other roid test kits also wont show if the product is really the compound it says it is. These are even worse because they give false positives or negatives often.

Correct, our carrying oil is a mix of 3 different oils. Also by no means are our oils an exotic imported foreign secret magic oil. I just choose not to reveal my exact blend. I am not alone with using more than one carrying oil. IE, An old source Vis Vires, used 2 different oils himself and admitted to what he used. The only difference is i dont choose to admit what i use.

It just doesnt make sense to reveal my exact recipes etc on a business perspective. IE, our oils 1 cc will go through a 31 G syringe in 5 seconds. With Pharma oils that people pay outrageous prices for , it will take 2 whole minutes to go through a 31 G. With pharma they make primo e at 100 concentration while our primo e is 200 mg concentration and painless.

Because then other sources that use other carrying oils that are not as smooth as mine will just copy my carrying oil and sell for less and take away from my business.
    Yea my bad about the carrier oil I wasnít thinking about it like that lol. At the time i was breaking out on my chest not alot like 2 zits but in a horrible spot and it looked bad in a string top. Anyway i knew it wasnít my estrogen or anything else i could think of. Anyway dug at it with a poker thing they were just two ingrown hairs just big ones, anyway from shaving just thought maybe i was reacting to oil, never meant to try to expose the formula. Ps about the smoothness yes i can draw it through a 25 no problem. Also sometimes they have that 10 vile deal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah for me I just wanted to make sure it wasnít something I might be allergic to.

When I cant hear what the oils are I remember the times I knew guys selling Pre-filled syringes back in the day of Crisco oil labeled Sustanon

It was so tough to find legit gear back then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been using jp test cyp and deca for about a week and I can definitely attest to how smoothe the gear is . I have been in this game for over 10 years Iíve used many oils . None ever this smoothe . Iím hoping the product lives up to the hype . I will be getting labs done and Iím sending a few things to jano for testing . A mixture of the Jp stuff I have and some other ugl . I will post up results when I get them .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Please pm me when you can. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Please pm me when you can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

I sent samples off to jano a week ago for testing . It still hasnít gotten to them yet . I will post the results when i get them .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

no worries mate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

right here. I'm not just gonna start spamming threads so I get my post count up enough....

Quote Originally Posted by biggd View Post
    If I didnít have the post count to use Gear Church I would be using JP too. I have heard nothing but good things about his gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Src5tt View Post
    Why gear church over JuicePal?

Ive had to use other sources when JP is out of what I need and its couple of months backlog. with that said they are my number one choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    right here. I'm not just gonna start spamming threads so I get my post count up enough....
    I feel you , I would have already ordered stuff from GC if I had the post count but Iím not gonna go make a bunch of bullshit posts just to get my post count up . And 500 is kinda ridiculous. But it is what it is .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

So if you are taking a gram of test and pulling 1300 bloods then it can be accurately dosed just poor quality? If I'm taking 750 mg of test pulling 2800 it's good quality and accurately dosed? Or are you saying you can pull 1300 bloods on a gram of quality accurately dosed test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    So if you are taking a gram of test and pulling 1300 bloods then it can be accurately dosed just poor quality? If I'm taking 750 mg of test pulling 2800 it's good quality and accurately dosed? Or are you saying you can pull 1300 bloods on a gram of quality accurately dosed test.
    Yea everyone is different and like anything else there is always those few people who respond weird to different compounds. But its almost guaranteed that that bloods will be within the window, thats why you do bloods. I take more health marker blood tests than hormone ones. If you order everything at once from the same place you wonít necessary need lots of test unless something changes that way you can adjust you dose accordingly. I just posted my bloods awhile back from 200mgs of Test E split up on 8 day rotation from JP and had 1589 test level. Someone else might be little more or less, but by posting everyone will know hey the shit is for real. I know that most everyone on here will never actually send off a product to be tested so to me posting bloods is a good thing. Now i know if i want to be around 700-800 test levels closer to my younger natural levels i can get away with less than 200mgs. Now i wont get another test unless i feel a need to check something.