• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jp gear

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up ???
I pinned JP test c and deca yesterday . I will be getting labs done on this gear in a few weeks. I’m just looking for some feed back from others who have used this source !

Aye hard to beat!

Weird !! You would have thought you wanted feedback BEFORE you bought!

Weird !! You would have thought you wanted feedback BEFORE you bought!
Lmao this for sure but you got lucky this time. JP is good shit.

I had no idea it was coming from JP untill it came in . Hopefully I get lucky 😄

I had no idea it was coming from JP untill it came in . Hopefully I get lucky
I've never used these products but I have ordered slin and caber and besides some mis communication(not a big deal) my experience was all positive and never heard bad about JP.
Now, how you didn't know where it was coming from? A pal order?

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

I was going through a buddy of mine and the source we normally use is a home brew guy so I was expecting something similar . When the JP stuff came I was not happy at all untill doing a little research. Now I’m hoping the product stands up to the rep. Seems like Jp spends a lot of time testing the gear to make sure it’s on point . I can get behind a brand like that.

Good source from my experience. Best one here. The t400 has some kick but that’s expected.

You’re in good hands with jp, no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
If I didn’t have the post count to use Gear Church I would be using JP too. I have heard nothing but good things about his gear.

Been a customer of JPAl for few years. Great service, product and never ever had a single issue.

I’m glad to see all the good reviews from the JP product . I’d love to see if any one had labs done on it ?? I will post mine here when I go in a few weeks

If I didn’t have the post count to use Gear Church I would be using JP too. I have heard nothing but good things about his gear.

Why gear church over JuicePal?

When I joined the forum and was about to start gear after 20+ year break I wanted to go with the top source I could find that the most people trusted.

I spent weeks searching all the different threads and other forums looking at all the different sponsors and sources. Looking for the most positive reviews and least negative reviewed sources that had been around at least a few years. JP hadn’t been around as long as Gear Church on this forum.

Gear Church was by far the most positively talked about source on here and I couldn’t find anything bad written on any forums about GC.

Been using JP since January, nothing bad to say about it. I did ask what carrier oil they used in their test E and never received an answer. Ordering was super easy smooth and fast shipping think it was just a couple of days. I got test e, anavar 50, anadrol. All pretty good stuff about to get a test done ill post when i get it done.

Been using JP since January, nothing bad to say about it. I did ask what carrier oil they used in their test E and never received an answer. Ordering was super easy smooth and fast shipping think it was just a couple of days. I got test e, anavar 50, anadrol. All pretty good stuff about to get a test done ill post when i get it done.

Yeah he won’t reveal his oils blend. Just says it’s a blend of different organic oils.

I’m glad to see all the good reviews from the JP product . I’d love to see if any one had labs done on it ?? I will post mine here when I go in a few weeks

Bloodwork is good to do for yourself but it actually doesnt show the quality of testosterone. I know its popular on many forums to do but this is outdated information parroted on forums by inexperienced weight lifters without much knowledge on how things really work. If you want to see the quality of the testosterone i would recommend sending it into hplc testing. Because sometimes you can get low bloods even on accurately dosed testosterone. It has happened to myself(was on pharma test at the time), and many online and personal friends throughout my long time that i have been in this sport. I know guys that have received 1300 ish levels on over a gram only to test it and have it show the testosterone was accurately dosed.

Bloodwork wont show the quality of gear.

Labmax and other roid test kits also wont show if the product is really the compound it says it is. These are even worse because they give false positives or negatives often.

Only hplc testing will tell you the quality.

Yeah he won’t reveal his oils blend. Just says it’s a blend of different organic oils.

Correct, our carrying oil is a mix of 3 different oils. Also by no means are our oils an exotic imported foreign secret magic oil. I just choose not to reveal my exact blend. I am not alone with using more than one carrying oil. IE, An old source Vis Vires, used 2 different oils himself and admitted to what he used. The only difference is i dont choose to admit what i use.

It just doesnt make sense to reveal my exact recipes etc on a business perspective. IE, our oils 1 cc will go through a 31 G syringe in 5 seconds. With Pharma oils that people pay outrageous prices for , it will take 2 whole minutes to go through a 31 G. With pharma they make primo e at 100 concentration while our primo e is 200 mg concentration and painless.

Because then other sources that use other carrying oils that are not as smooth as mine will just copy my carrying oil and sell for less and take away from my business.

Bloodwork is good to do for yourself but it actually doesnt show the quality of testosterone. I know its popular on many forums to do but this is outdated information parroted on forums by inexperienced weight lifters without much knowledge on how things really work. If you want to see the quality of the testosterone i would recommend sending it into hplc testing. Because sometimes you can get low bloods even on accurately dosed testosterone. It has happened to myself(was on pharma test at the time), and many online and personal friends throughout my long time that i have been in this sport. I know guys that have received 1300 ish levels on over a gram only to test it and have it show the testosterone was accurately dosed.

Labmax and other roid test kits also wont show if the product is really the compound it says it is. These are even worse because they give false positives or negatives often.

Correct, our carrying oil is a mix of 3 different oils. Also by no means are our oils an exotic imported foreign secret magic oil. I just choose not to reveal my exact blend. I am not alone with using more than one carrying oil. IE, An old source Vis Vires, used 2 different oils himself and admitted to what he used. The only difference is i dont choose to admit what i use.

It just doesnt make sense to reveal my exact recipes etc on a business perspective. IE, our oils 1 cc will go through a 31 G syringe in 5 seconds. With Pharma oils that people pay outrageous prices for , it will take 2 whole minutes to go through a 31 G. With pharma they make primo e at 100 concentration while our primo e is 200 mg concentration and painless.

Because then other sources that use other carrying oils that are not as smooth as mine will just copy my carrying oil and sell for less and take away from my business.

Yea my bad about the carrier oil I wasn’t thinking about it like that lol. At the time i was breaking out on my chest not alot like 2 zits but in a horrible spot and it looked bad in a string top. Anyway i knew it wasn’t my estrogen or anything else i could think of. Anyway dug at it with a poker thing they were just two ingrown hairs just big ones, anyway from shaving just thought maybe i was reacting to oil, never meant to try to expose the formula. Ps about the smoothness yes i can draw it through a 25 no problem. Also sometimes they have that 10 vile deal.

Yeah for me I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something I might be allergic to.

When I cant hear what the oils are I remember the times I knew guys selling Pre-filled syringes back in the day of Crisco oil labeled Sustanon

It was so tough to find legit gear back then.

313dfb3819e6a49fabad436a8d05c159.jpg

Get Shredded!
I have been using jp test cyp and deca for about a week and I can definitely attest to how smoothe the gear is . I have been in this game for over 10 years I’ve used many oils . None ever this smoothe . I’m hoping the product lives up to the hype . I will be getting labs done and I’m sending a few things to jano for testing . A mixture of the Jp stuff I have and some other ugl . I will post up results when I get them .

I sent samples off to jano a week ago for testing . It still hasn’t gotten to them yet . I will post the results when i get them .

right here. I'm not just gonna start spamming threads so I get my post count up enough....

Ive had to use other sources when JP is out of what I need and its couple of months backlog. with that said they are my number one choice.

right here. I'm not just gonna start spamming threads so I get my post count up enough....

I feel you , I would have already ordered stuff from GC if I had the post count but I’m not gonna go make a bunch of bullshit posts just to get my post count up . And 500 is kinda ridiculous. But it is what it is .

So if you are taking a gram of test and pulling 1300 bloods then it can be accurately dosed just poor quality? If I'm taking 750 mg of test pulling 2800 it's good quality and accurately dosed? Or are you saying you can pull 1300 bloods on a gram of quality accurately dosed test.

So if you are taking a gram of test and pulling 1300 bloods then it can be accurately dosed just poor quality? If I'm taking 750 mg of test pulling 2800 it's good quality and accurately dosed? Or are you saying you can pull 1300 bloods on a gram of quality accurately dosed test.

Yea everyone is different and like anything else there is always those few people who respond weird to different compounds. But its almost guaranteed that that bloods will be within the window, thats why you do bloods. I take more health marker blood tests than hormone ones. If you order everything at once from the same place you won’t necessary need lots of test unless something changes that way you can adjust you dose accordingly. I just posted my bloods awhile back from 200mgs of Test E split up on 8 day rotation from JP and had 1589 test level. Someone else might be little more or less, but by posting everyone will know hey the shit is for real. I know that most everyone on here will never actually send off a product to be tested so to me posting bloods is a good thing. Now i know if i want to be around 700-800 test levels closer to my younger natural levels i can get away with less than 200mgs. Now i wont get another test unless i feel a need to check something.

Back