• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

rHGH boost from GABA vs MK677 for sleep or pre-wo

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GABA vs MK677

Which do you feel is a better product to boost the HGH at bedtime/pre-wo? Both seem very effective for that night time boost...and pwo but if I wanted one over the other?

I took 15mg for first month, then 25mg month 2, I started waking after 2 hrs, hungry AF(the sleep part wore off). So, decided to start taking in the AM(I do cardio). At first I needed 2 nice cups of cold brew black coffee to make it through some sleepy feelings while working but, after about 10 days, that side went away and I was able to take advantage of the increased hunger and had good weight gain. Although I am not using now(gh/peptide therapy), I will always take MK677 if I was not able to afford rHGH. It reminds me of Creatine, it is effective everytime and I notice the sides of super hunger the first day. I had tried some research brands from the Store and that is when I realized how a lot are fake! Real Mk677 Ibutamoren effects show within 1-2hrs. I noticed large differences so I make sure to get the best. I used store stuff, aminoasylum liquid(great), then Wes turned me on to Somatozine (which is really good) but that one has other enhanced ingredients so I took before bed. Since I hear SARMS are gonna become like buying Superdrol soon. I want to find a hard pressed, blister packed, boxed version just because the active seems to last for a decade(only reason I know is past experience with super expired supps that were packages that way worked after they were 13yrs old)! My papa had old Russian 5’s . Omg! 5 of those throughout the day for 5 weeks with one Amp of Testoviron(only had 9 of them), was a Happy Camper and felt sooo good. Was my third cycle and awesome! I was ripped the whole time too, I remember a college guy that lives by use pretty much took the same compounds and he was puffy and he said , “damn I wish I was able to lose all this water”. Thinking back, I am sure he was on higher dosages and lied to me.

So MK677 is going to be a nice bulk order. It is not a sarm and I highly benefited from it to the point, I noticed it more than 2-3iu gh.

There are three oral gh secretogogues that are effective : IBUTAMOREN had the long half life, so it became the only readily available one.

ANAMORELIN is less common but great! Is in GHigantis (g&t).

CAPROMORELIN: orally active ghs (pfizer - raises gh/Igf1) - increases hunger (fda approved).

Max

Awesome information! The analogy with creatine was very eye opening. Creatine does work, but you know its limits.

Awesome information! The analogy with creatine was very eye opening. Creatine does work, but you know its limits.

Indeed. There are only a few supplements (as far as muscle PED’s) that work. I always like Whey isolate Zero, Creatine. More recently I found Betator(hmb-free acid)also called Clear. It is very expensive but, I acquired a nice case of around 3,000 capsules and after copying the scientific study amounts over about 2mo. it is a solid addition. I liked Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL and Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL liquid capsules and the Var like extended pump you get with 3g each, but they banned the Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL citing the NO effect (and it gave erections) made it a drug compound and it is hard to find. You will see it on Amazon and websites but, it will be OUT OF STOCK. They have Arginine HCL but not Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL . It is just a fatty acid w an alcohol attachment.

Max

Well, I got GABA on the way and next payday I'm gonna buy some MK 677 from Recon. They've proven trustworthy, and discreet last 2 times. I figure run the GABA for 4 weeks, then the MK 677. I've read MK 677 is so potent when its real, you notice it kickin on first dose...we will see!

GABA vs MK677

Which do you feel is a better product to boost the HGH at bedtime/pre-wo? Both seem very effective for that night time boost...and pwo but if I wanted one over the other?

Gaba is great before bed help me alot and MK677 works great any hour but o like the pumps pre workout

Back