• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT for Nolva-Aromasin

Kutsujutc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife just completed her prep and I’m curious as to what the protocol is for tapering a woman down and off of a nolvadex and aromasin cycle. She’s been running these for the past 8 weeks and is ready to taper off and completely come off of the AIs all together. I can’t seem to find a protocol for tapering down, any advice is appreciated

I'm actually confused what you are asking. Because the title says PCT, but then also she is running Nolva which attaches to estrogen at the cellular level and then Aromasin which is an Estrogen blocker.

Why exactly was she running these, would be my question and what is the precise goal from here on out, would be my second question if for instance your wife asked to hire me as a coach.

So I would personally start with those questions sir.

I'm actually confused what you are asking. Because the title says PCT, but then also she is running Nolva which attaches to estrogen at the cellular level and then Aromasin which is an Estrogen blocker.

Why exactly was she running these, would be my question and what is the precise goal from here on out, would be my second question if for instance your wife asked to hire me as a coach.

So I would personally start with those questions sir.
She was running both of those compounds simultaneously during her contest prep for the last 8 weeks. She ended contest prep this past weekend and looking guidance as far as if these compounds can be stopped cold turkey or if she needs to taper down before completely cutting them out. If tapering down, what would be recommend protocol for said tapering down? She’s being told to stop the aromasin cold turkey and to taper the nolva down to 10mg ed for the next two weeks. I’m not familiar with this in regards to females so was hoping I could get some reassurance for her.

Back