• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Floyd’s family

Gilf. Ur wife voted for Biden??
BWAHAHAH!
Ahhhh... The irony!

George didnt listen to his family to change his ways (crime, drugs, violence).
Now a nation of non-violent, non-felons are supposed to listen to them?

LOL

Wacky kvnts these libturdz.

Your average libturd ->
laughat.gif
<-Normal folks

Gilf. Ur wife voted for Biden??
BWAHAHAH!
Ahhhh... The irony!

Lol that shocked me too.

I can't tell if he's being serious or not though.

If my wife was raving on about how great Biden is and demanding that I get the COVID vaccine because I need to "follow the science", then I don't know how I'd be able to bang her.

Lol that shocked me too.

I can't tell if he's being serious or not though.

If my wife was raving on about how great Biden is and demanding that I get the COVID vaccine because I need to "follow the science", then I don't know how I'd be able to bang her.

yeah. I don’t bang her anymore lol

just raise kids together...gotta make sure they don’t turn out to be useless libtards, so I stick around. Doing my part...... the “melanin” folks could learn a thing or two from me I suppose but.....

Ain’t my problem... got enough of my own shit to get through.

It’s all good brotherman.

life’s too short to focus on the negative. No one has a “perfect” marriage and my kiddos bring me more joy than any woman ever could anyways.

I am in a good spot in my life. Now... if I could just start saving money I’d be all set lol.

yeah. I don’t bang her anymore lol

just raise kids together...gotta make sure they don’t turn out to be useless libtards, so I stick around. Doing my part...... the “melanin” folks could learn a thing or two from me I suppose but.....

Ain’t my problem... got enough of my own shit to get through.

My situation isn't much different. After many, many years of marriage, the wife and I don't even talk anymore. I only still live where I do to finish raising my daughter right. Once she's gone and on her own, I'm done. Already have my exit plan.

haha snitches get stitches, left for dead in ditches!

bro code 101; I was just curious is all.

Sounds like some inner city slang where the community is riddle with crime, but no one knows nothing lolz......

Back