• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Long wait for delivery

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My experience has always been the best with this source. Recently, I placed an order on 4/16 and I haven't received it yet. I'm curious if there are some sort of delays, they usually deliver a bit faster.

Hello and thank you for your continued support.

Yes, there's been delays from several countries due to covid, with poorly updated trackings as well.
On top of that, our entire system was down for almost a week, making the entire process slower than normal.
We apologize. All of our reship/refund policies are valid.

You may also reach out to customer service using the "contact us" link on our website.

Kindest regards.

Covid has screwed everything up.

And for future don’t write dates, just say 2 months or whatever

I have had it happen...sucks. At least it wasn’t Letrozole or I’d definitely be PO’d !! They have good brands. Definitely need local division and website to update. I love Steroidify!! IMO: they just need to keep the website updated about stock and times . This was a good one
67a3a1baaa264b146dcf5ec9277f83ee.jpg

Max
Allex is good people(rep)

I have had it happen...sucks. At least it wasn’t Letrozole or I’d definitely be PO’d !! They have good brands. Definitely need local division and website to update. I love Steroidify!! IMO: they just need to keep the website updated about stock and times . This was a good one
Max
Allex is good people(rep)

We appreciate your kind words.

As you know, Steroidify was an international source since its inception, but now we do have a few local warehouses with very good options.

Around 99% of our packages are delivered without any hiccups and we will obviously work closely with the customer if a delay happens.

We appreciate your kind words.

As you know, Steroidify was an international source since its inception, but now we do have a few local warehouses with very good options.

Around 99% of our packages are delivered without any hiccups and we will obviously work closely with the customer if a delay happens.

Of course! All the products are real too”which is the MOST important! Appreciate you

Max

Back