• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help me understand??

I fully believe shes just trying to get herself in the news again. Being irrelevant for so long is probably getting to her. The story did mention she suffered from addiction and mental health issues, which would make sense if she truly sees herself as a they.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t she the same one crying about sugar free drinks or something and tried to make the death of DMX about her

Damn what the hell happened to her? Used to think she was pretty good looking a few years back. Now just looks like a trans dude

Bad parenting. Kids shouldnt be TV stars.
Most of them go crazy...

I fully believe shes just trying to get herself in the news again. Being irrelevant for so long is probably getting to her. The story did mention she suffered from addiction and mental health issues, which would make sense if she truly sees herself as a they.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^this. Washed up and trying to hold on to fame. Milked her drug overdose and tried to stick up for fat people like herself slamming that donut shop. That shit back fired as it was a local joint that had tons of followers. She ate those words like a burrito and apologized.

Just go away.....

LowT

Use Hollywood as a WMD testing site and all of this countries problems will quickly disappear..... well most of this countries problems anyways.

I hate this dumb bitch.

She's just an attention fiend. If being a Nazi became trendy you'd see her don a uniform with an arm band, SS insignia and all.

Today's pop culture is beyond pathetic. It's always been comprised of mostly followers but what's currently being followed is essentially insanity.

It kind of reminds me of "In the Mouth of Madness"

Here's Demi...
In-the-Mouth-of-Madness-Anniversasry-Review.gif

And here's us...
in-the-mouth-of-madness-i-am-not-insane-crdownload.gif

IML Gear Cream!
In america, we celebrate mental illness. The normal people are now being labeled as the crazy ones. The patients are literally running the asylum.

PRECISELY

She even admits to struggling with mental health, etc. Now why would we listen for a moment, what a severely mental health patient wants to do or identify themselves as.

I mean I loved "One flew over the cuckoos nest", that was a great movie, but I wouldn't turn to a patient for advice on how "we" should behave in society.

Stupidest shit ever is happening in the USA.

To be honest I dont even know who this girl is, nor do I care to.

PRECISELY

She even admits to struggling with mental health, etc. Now why would we listen for a moment, what a severely mental health patient wants to do or identify themselves as.

I mean I loved "One flew over the cuckoos nest", that was a great movie, but I wouldn't turn to a patient for advice on how "we" should behave in society.

Stupidest shit ever is happening in the USA.

To be honest I dont even know who this girl is, nor do I care to.

I can only think of one song she did that was sorta ok. Probably because the video had a smidge of production effort...

She looks like member of the Heavens Gate cult.

LOL!! I just had a conversation about this last week with my kids. I asked them to explain this to me. Then I asked them to use her way of thinking in a sentence. Crickets

The future of America!!!!!

Back