• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orange Top TD

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked up some orange tops for my up coming cycle. These are pretty much the only GH I run anymore. Been using them for roughly 6 years almost exclusively. I’ve yet to see a bad test from them. They’ve been one of the most consistent UGL HGH on the market that I’ve seen. Thank ironlion for a painless transaction and fast TD as always.
0c74ca2396e164f4e75e616ff0e52c40.jpg

They ship fast af too , Nice TD bro .

Whats the plan? 10iu ed w some slin ? 😁

They ship fast af too , Nice TD bro .

Whats the plan? 10iu ed w some slin ?

Lmao!! Hell no! I keep it modest. 4iu eod. I’ve never ran slin. Never really had an interest in it. I’m going to be running test primo and Parabolon with it.

Lmao!! Hell no! I keep it modest. 4iu eod. I’ve never ran slin. Never really had an interest in it. I’m going to be running test primo and Parabolon with it.

What makes you go with eod gh pinning schedule? I’m always curious about how and why people run there schedule on it.

Oohhh nice run.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Geez, help a homie out with one of those bricks!
Ha ha nice score bro and a good word for IL

Sent from The Iron Pile

What makes you go with eod gh pinning schedule? I’m always curious about how and why people run there schedule on it.

insulin sensitivity and save $ .

At least thats why i do EOD . Once your igf is elevated , you dont need to pin GH everyday to keep it up.

At least thats why i do EOD . Once your igf is elevated , you dont need to pin GH everyday to keep it up.

This exactly. I typically run ed for the first 7 days, then back off to eod to maintain peak levels and save. If dosing is around 3.3iu, you’re using about 1 kit per month which makes running GH more affordable. But I’m running 4iu so I’ll be just shy of that.

Yep, also less water retention and so lower blood pressure. As well as less numbness sides.

Back