• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone else have an open minded doctor?

SUKS2BU

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just turned 50 and I've had testicular cancer so I'm a Ballclops. My doc has me on 260 mg a week test c, HCG .5 3 times a week, B12 shots, T3 and T4, and anestrozole 1mg week. I do manipulate my blood work by taking a little less but he lets me run 1100-1200 like its nothing. I blast and cruise a few times a year. Curious what other have had prescribed.

That's pretty open minded. Mine didn't mind until I started coming in *consistently* over 1000.

My Test level came in at 1800 one time and my Dr said “make sure you wait longer to draw blood after injection next time so we can keep you at the same dose”, he also give my scripts for Adderall, Anavar and Winny. Yeah, it’s pretty safe to say my Dr is open minded...

Mine is a cunt does that count? Only use her for thyroid meds.

My Test level came in at 1800 one time and my Dr said “make sure you wait longer to draw blood after injection next time so we can keep you at the same dose”, he also give my scripts for Adderall, Anavar and Winny. Yeah, it’s pretty safe to say my Dr is open minded...

Holy Shit that's awesome!!!

That’s almost unheard of, my Dr expects me to come in every 3 months for Bloodwork. But that never happens, I just casually forget and show up at the 6 months mark.

That’s almost unheard of, my Dr expects me to come in every 3 months for Bloodwork. But that never happens, I just casually forget and show up at the 6 months mark.

Yeah, it’s to a point were I’m like “are you sure this is safe?”, lol! My Dr only asks for blood work 1x a year. It took me a long time to find this Dr, I tried many different Dr’s before I found this one and I’m really happy I did.

I have several physicians (in the USA) for different things. My GP is not big on male hormones, and my urologist is a whinny woman that doesn't want to see males(only female problems interest her), but her PA is an amateur bodybuilder, who knows what blood work to check and is generous in prescribing testosterone and AI if you need. It's worth it to find a reasonable physician even though it's a pain and you may have to go through a lot of duds.

I just turned 50 and I've had testicular cancer so I'm a Ballclops. My doc has me on 260 mg a week test c, HCG .5 3 times a week, B12 shots, T3 and T4, and anestrozole 1mg week. I do manipulate my blood work by taking a little less but he lets me run 1100-1200 like its nothing. I blast and cruise a few times a year. Curious what other have had prescribed.

What dosage t3 and t4? Did you have issues or is this just for optimization?

Well I had 7 last yr
Not one of them really gives 1 shit what I want or think..

So that's a huge No

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to have to push my doctor a little harder, so far it's just TRT

So I went in last week for my check up. I always take a little less for a few weeks before my appointment and my numbers were 1100. They have me see a different Doctor than normal and when she walks in she acts pissed. I ask about my normal one and she tells me he was let go because of giving out to much test like he was doing with me. She was a bitch the entire visit and told me she was taking me from 260mg to 180. I told her it had taken years to get me feeling this good and she didn't care saying I bet you feel good in a very sarcastic way. In the end I convinced her to give me 200mg. I was so pissed!!! But she did not change any of my other prescriptions.

Sounds like it's more a headache nowadays I've always heard a good sports one is where to look. I prefer at this point to just send bloods off or have a reg physician check me out and hear how I'm gambling with my life ,yeah I may die pulling out this parking lot let alone a good piece of pussy may as well die happy.

The place I go to sponsors strong men, powerlifters, and physique athletes if that gives you any idea.

Mine is a cunt does that count? Only use her for thyroid meds.

Kudos. Mine was a real winner. Coming in day 1 being like "idk if you take sauce, but if you do I'll monitor your bloods. "

The broad too 1 visit to kill my "awesome" $120/10ml Test pharma script bc I was abusing it, but I couldn't even afford a doctor. Then tells me I got Lymes from sex. Fucking asshole.

Be careful Bro

Mine used to have me prescribed 90 30mg adderall a month and a two different benzos… pretty sure he wasn’t open minded, just a reckless idiot

Mine used to have me prescribed 90 30mg adderall a month and a two different benzos… pretty sure he wasn’t open minded, just a reckless idiot

Wow that’s a lot of addys almost a meth dose lol

Get Shredded!
Damn, I wish I could get a scrip for Adderall!!!!

Damn, I wish I could get a scrip for Adderall!!!!

Naw man you really don’t, too easy to depend on that pep to get you through the day. It will turn you into a skinny anxiety ridden miniature crack head…. They call it kiddie crack for a reason… every now and then is whatever but you take that stuff every day and it becomes your coffee in the morning except all day and you loose sleep and hardly eat, your head is spinning like crazy and you don’t even realize it and you just get strung out… mood food

My doc is fine with 200mgs a week...my test result maintains inside the national average so I dont know what he would say if they came back high

Ive worked with hundreds of doctors, urologists and endo's over the years.

I would estimate in my experiences that 95% of doctors not only suck but have ZERO clue what they are doing when it comes to HRT, HCG, PCT, etc...

I would estimate in my experiences that 95% of doctors not only suck but have ZERO clue what they are doing when it comes to HRT, HCG, PCT, etc...

based on the stories Ive read here over the last decade or so I agree, I agree with you

My doctor had me taking clomid eod and armidex 1X a week with my 150mg test pin day

I tried to get the VA to cover my Test but they wanted to drop me down to .5 (100mg) a week. Looking back I should have let them and kept doing what I'm doing. It would have been free!!!

I tried to get the VA to cover my Test but they wanted to drop me down to .5 (100mg) a week. Looking back I should have let them and kept doing what I'm doing. It would have been free!!!

Better than nothing that’s for sure, huge piece of mind having a vial with your name on it too. I paid $600 just to get one vial (3month supply) then I dropped them but I still have the vial and the prescription paper work, in case I need to travel or in the event someone starts asking questions….

Better than nothing that’s for sure, huge piece of mind having a vial with your name on it too. I paid $600 just to get one vial (3month supply) then I dropped them but I still have the vial and the prescription paper work, in case I need to travel or in the event someone starts asking questions….

Dude, my test script is $34 dollars thanks to GoodRx. The shity part is the pharmacist will only give me 10x1ml ampules for some reason. I wanted the 10ml bottles so I could reload them with my favorite blends and not worry about police.

Dude, my test script is $34 dollars thanks to GoodRx. The shity part is the pharmacist will only give me 10x1ml ampules for some reason. I wanted the 10ml bottles so I could reload them with my favorite blends and not worry about police.

I’m with you in that! I will literally do anything I can to minimize the chances of getting busted. I’ve gotten a lot of shit on here for it too but fuck em man im not going to jail. I was going to use my vial of cyp snd reload it too but figured you only get so many jabs before the top of the vial is no longer good, so I figured I’d just keep the RX cyp… wish I got it as cheap as you tho…

Back