• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone else have an open minded doctor?

IML Gear Cream!
I’m with you in that! I will literally do anything I can to minimize the chances of getting busted. I’ve gotten a lot of shit on here for it too but fuck em man im not going to jail. I was going to use my vial of cyp snd reload it too but figured you only get so many jabs before the top of the vial is no longer good, so I figured I’d just keep the RX cyp… wish I got it as cheap as you tho…
Because I could be tested by me employer I have to keep a script. I risk it when I add in other things so I am carful and pick compounds that stay in my system as short as possible.

Yeah dude.... you’ll be alright.... just don’t hook your buddies at work up with anything when your rubbing both shoulders off the hallway wall at the same time.

they ain’t testing for roids unless you’re getting paid for playing professional sports ...

is there something you’re not telling us?

I wouldn't even know how to begin that conversation with a regular doc. I imagine something like a mens clinic is straightforward, we're probably reliable customers. But a reg MD, probably wouldn't even try.

I wouldn't even know how to begin that conversation with a regular doc. I imagine something like a mens clinic is straightforward, we're probably reliable customers. But a reg MD, probably wouldn't even try.

Just invoke patient doctor confidentiality and tell them you do not want this on your medical report! They have to oblige. I just went in and told my NP (who I figured would be cool because she is a hottie in her 40's and those types get it they want to look good forever too) Look I'm taking test and want you to monitor my bloods and advise me but I do not want this on my record. She said cool... Now my Physician I am not so sure I would tell him... just a vibe thing. She did tell me once you need to lower your dose... and that's the only thing she ever said about it.

Just invoke patient doctor confidentiality and tell them you do not want this on your medical report! They have to oblige. I just went in and told my NP (who I figured would be cool because she is a hottie in her 40's and those types get it they want to look good forever too) Look I'm taking test and want you to monitor my bloods and advise me but I do not want this on my record. She said cool... Now my Physician I am not so sure I would tell him... just a vibe thing. She did tell me once you need to lower your dose... and that's the only thing she ever said about it.
My endocrinologist just left the office and they assigned me a new one. He was cool about it. Kind of wondering how the new one will be... find out in 3 weeks

You might be surprised bro. I can’t remember ever having a Doc that wasn’t aware of my AAS use. Lol

Me and my doctor are completely open about everything I believe that if you can't be open with your doctor you need a new one because you pay him and have client patient confidentiality.
He shouldn't ever judge you or he is a shitty doctor just my opinion on the subject

I just turned 50 and I've had testicular cancer so I'm a Ballclops. My doc has me on 260 mg a week test c, HCG .5 3 times a week, B12 shots, T3 and T4, and anestrozole 1mg week. I do manipulate my blood work by taking a little less but he lets me run 1100-1200 like its nothing. I blast and cruise a few times a year. Curious what other have had prescribed.

Contact premier hormone their very open minded.

Get Shredded!
I'll find out about 1pm...my levels are way high and I have an appointment with my new endo since my old one left the practice

i am 61 when mine put me on test last year he said, "you still have your own pins right?' i had to laugh then he said be careful and stop a month before blood work otherwise your red cells will be too high even though you will just get that crap you get online again--he laughed when i told him the stuff i got here was actually better=

I go to an extremely liberal clinic. They put me on 250 test/200 deca a week. 4iu hgh a day, 25-50mcg t3, 100mcg t4. I’ve gotten anavar from there. They also offer igf1 lr3, and a ton of other peptides. They sponsor a lot of strongmen, power lifters and bodybuilders. I’m completely open with the doc about everything.

I go to an extremely liberal clinic. They put me on 250 test/200 deca a week. 4iu hgh a day, 25-50mcg t3, 100mcg t4. I’ve gotten anavar from there. They also offer igf1 lr3, and a ton of other peptides. They sponsor a lot of strongmen, power lifters and bodybuilders. I’m completely open with the doc about everything.

And suddenly BFT84's inbox was full of PM's...

If you don't mind me asking, what is your monthly subscription/membership rate for all that? Just ballpark.

And suddenly BFT84's inbox was full of PM's...

If you don't mind me asking, what is your monthly subscription/membership rate for all that? Just ballpark.
😂 there’s no monthly payment i just pay when I go in for blood work, hrt, etc. it’s not cheap and they don’t accept insurance. It’s also local so I don’t think it would be much benefit to a lot of guys here.

That's kind of what I figured, but some places do that "gym membership" pricing. :roflmao: $300 a month for test, $500 a month for test+gh. That kind of thing. I can't imagine it being budget friendly for anyone paying rx prices for test, deca, gh. Especially when insurance usually only covers test.

BTW...fuck insurance. It's that time of year to sign up again...prices go up every year and they won't even pay for two CT scans in a year for a cancer patient. WTF...

Back