• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Old Member

BBG3

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been here since 2018 but lost my login so I had to startover fresh. I'm better known as BigBaldBeardGuy and some of you might remember me. I recently got banned at MESO because the idiot rep for Naps there threatened me and my family. He offered a reward to anyone that could PM him my location so he could do a "surgical strike". Nice guy. I responded with "Bring it, I have a long driveway so you might want to duck and cover if you pay a visit." I know two wrongs don't make a right, but WTF, what would anyone do if their family's safety was threatened?

Anyway, I'll stay out of the source threads as I know how things operate here. I can definitely contribute to other discussions though.

Hey TripleBG, if you forgotten your details Admin can help but you need 10 posts to be able to PM anyone however.

Sorry you got banned over there but I believe it was due to you quoting the threat post and Millard does not like that either. I once quoted a threat and I was quickly warned to delete the post. I am sure you will be back there soon.

Obviously when someone threatens you , you certainly won't respond with kind words...

Last edited:
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up @MindlessWork. Thanks for the welcome.

I quoted his quote with a response that I guess crossed the line. Naps was banned Saturday morning. I was banned last night. So Millard wasn't concerned with me until that time. I'm guessing someone reported me. I have no clue. I don't know if I'll go back. It seems to me its because Naps is paying for ad space. I always thought MESO was different than the other boards but apparently not.

I wish this place was more active. The guys seem like their good, but there's not as many opportunities to help out the community.

Welcome .

Max

Welcome sir, good to have you here

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I've been here since 2018 but lost my login so I had to startover fresh. I'm better known as BigBaldBeardGuy and some of you might remember me. I recently got banned at MESO because the idiot rep for Naps there threatened me and my family. He offered a reward to anyone that could PM him my location so he could do a "surgical strike". Nice guy. I responded with "Bring it, I have a long driveway so you might want to duck and cover if you pay a visit." I know two wrongs don't make a right, but WTF, what would anyone do if their family's safety was threatened?

Anyway, I'll stay out of the source threads as I know how things operate here. I can definitely contribute to other discussions though.
Welcome BBG3.
I dont see why you'd have to stay out of source threads unless you just mean naps or to purposely cause a ruckus. Unless im missing something here, you're welcome in ours any time

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

I always thought MESO was different than the other boards but apparently not.

lol...sorry, man. But that's what everyone always thinks. Bad news is your arch nemesis is here now. Sooooo...

You'd be a welcome addition here from what I've seen.

Welcome to ASF

Welcome BBG3.
I dont see why you'd have to stay out of source threads unless you just mean naps or to purposely cause a ruckus. Unless im missing something here, you're welcome in ours any time

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks but I’ve always been a firm believer in HPLC testing for all products and batches. I know that’s not as embraced or expected here so I’ll stay in my lane and not cause any drama.

IML Gear Cream!
lol...sorry, man. But that's what everyone always thinks. Bad news is your arch nemesis is here now. Sooooo...

You'd be a welcome addition here from what I've seen.

Yea I found out the hard way.

I honestly didn’t have anything against naps. I’m not even sure if it’s the same rep here. I just wanted the naps guy at MESO to address their past and what they did to improve. I served up the soft pitch where all he had to do was be a professional and use his marketing skills to make naps look new and improved. Instead he got defensive and went off on me.

I think I’ll stay out of the naps thread here though. Probably for the best.

Hey buddy good to see you here I got the temp ban from the naps stuff as well

Welcome to the forum!

Well what you said sounds like a threat to me. So you think you shouldn't have been banned? lol.. fuck Millard and his piece of shit forum. He banned me too years ago, after I told him to fuck off. That piece of shit, ex-con, brutus79 threatened me and my family and Millard didnt do anything about it. Told me in private to fight my own battles. He has different rules for different members there. I seen some of your posts, you are very active in the underground. Don't know why you put so much time in there and try to I guess you could say police the sources. Most over there are wannabes, fly by nights and will wind up scamming anyways, so why waste your time? You should tell your other friends over there to leave that place too and let mesorx fade in the wind. Millard makes money off his ads, plain and simple. He is only out for a quick buck, and cares about no one but himself. If you guys aren't active and helping him with the sources, he has nothing. You guys are doing his work for free..

Well what you said sounds like a threat to me. So you think you shouldn't have been banned? lol.. fuck Millard and his piece of shit forum. He banned me too years ago, after I told him to fuck off. That piece of shit, ex-con, brutus79 threatened me and my family and Millard didnt do anything about it. Told me in private to fight my own battles. He has different rules for different members there. I seen some of your posts, you are very active in the underground. Don't know why you put so much time in there and try to I guess you could say police the sources. Most over there are wannabes, fly by nights and will wind up scamming anyways, so why waste your time? You should tell your other friends over there to leave that place too and let mesorx fade in the wind. Millard makes money off his ads, plain and simple. He is only out for a quick buck, and cares about no one but himself. If you guys aren't active and helping him with the sources, he has nothing. You guys are doing his work for free..

A lot of those sources that try to set up shop on Meso usually come from boards like BOP, Eroids and SST. Those trying to make a quick buck with some scams get run out of Meso once their history becomes known. Meso isn't a source board per se and I am sure you realize that and the goal is harm reduction thus why members like 3BG call these wannabe sources out. Naps made a threat to 3BG and naturally that's why he reacted like he did and got banned for it as people don't react with kind words to threats from someone like Naps.

Hope that made it a bit understandable.

Get Shredded!
A lot of those sources that try to set up shop on Meso usually come from boards like BOP, Eroids and SST. Those trying to make a quick buck with some scams get run out of Meso once their history becomes known. Meso isn't a source board per se and I am sure you realize that and the goal is harm reduction thus why members like 3BG call these wannabe sources out. Naps made a threat to 3BG and naturally that's why he reacted like he did and got banned for it as people don't react with kind words to threats from someone like Naps.

Hope that made it a bit understandable.

Meso isn't a source board per se? yeah, ok.. The underground sub-forum is filled with sources from all over the place. Some even have MesoRx Sponsor under the username..
When do sources get that title? After they get blasted by the users there, post up lab results, pics of their product line, and pics of their lab? lol.. If anyone posts up a pic of their lab setup, they do not care about their safety. And it amazes me that the members there convince these fly by nights to post up pics, and they cave in and do it for whatever reason. I can understand lab reports, I am all for that. But the other nonsense, its not needed.

Again, you guys should let Millard run his shit forum by himself, and quit helping him. You guys get nothing out of it. That forum is nothing special, and most can find what you need over here or some other well ran board.

Meso isn't a source board per se? yeah, ok.. The underground sub-forum is filled with sources from all over the place. Some even have MesoRx Sponsor under the username..
When do sources get that title? After they get blasted by the users there, post up lab results, pics of their product line, and pics of their lab? lol.. If anyone posts up a pic of their lab setup, they do not care about their safety. And it amazes me that the members there convince these fly by nights to post up pics, and they cave in and do it for whatever reason. I can understand lab reports, I am all for that. But the other nonsense, its not needed.

Again, you guys should let Millard run his shit forum by himself, and quit helping him. You guys get nothing out of it. That forum is nothing special, and most can find what you need over here or some other well ran board.
Most likely these sources get that tag under their username if they throw money Millard's way (IIRC Millard does not charge recurring board fees), but that tag means jackshit if they aren't producing SAFE products that are worth buying at decent prices. Lab reports certainly are a big thing as those can drive buying decisions, and testing that's done by members is a big plus in showing whether products live up to the claim.

True that the vetting over there is a bit overboard but sources have to prove themselves.

Most likely these sources get that tag under their username if they throw money Millard's way (IIRC Millard does not charge recurring board fees), but that tag means jackshit if they aren't producing SAFE products that are worth buying at decent prices. Lab reports certainly are a big thing as those can drive buying decisions, and testing that's done by members is a big plus in showing whether products live up to the claim.

True that the vetting over there is a bit overboard but sources have to prove themselves.

I am sure Millard is charging a monthly fee or a one time fee to have that tagged under their username. He is a business man, but like I said, quite a few members there, try to run that forum for him, and they get nothing out of it. It is a big waste of time/energy with all the bickering, arguing, threats, etc.. And then like this said, he was banned for being reported for a threat. That is what Mods are for, to help control the Kaos. Millard used to have a secret mod there, you remember that fat turd CBS? It wasn't posted anywhere, but I tested my theory with a fake username, and was banned within minutes.

I am 100% having lab reports, it is what keeps sources in check. Blind tests are great too. But again, let Millard and that board die a slow death. He isnt shit without you guys helping him. PLEASE let him do all the work, it is his shit forum. Thats all I got.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and welcome bigbaldguy :)
sorry to hijack your intro.

This guy is Mesorx suck ass. He joined here on May 24th, and his last activity was May25th. lol.

He wasn't sure if he was going back to Meso, because they banned him for a threat. But he has been posting away since he returned there. Don't know why these fools do all the work for that clown Millard baker. I wish these guys would try their source bashing over here, and see what happens to him and his goons. Good riddance..

Welcome back
Shit happens..Hell if you haven't been banned at least once... you're doing something wrong..

We may not be as active as some others...But I'll put our Vets up against any forums as far as knowledge and helping others..

Been reading a lot of you input in old be threads on many different forums, you’re very knowledgeable

Back