• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New Old Member

IML Gear Cream!
Dad banned you again huh? Its bullshit bro. I tried sending you a pm here, but its not working. If you get a chance, send me a message. Take care brother.

I've been here since 2018 but lost my login so I had to startover fresh. I'm better known as BigBaldBeardGuy and some of you might remember me. I recently got banned at MESO because the idiot rep for Naps there threatened me and my family. He offered a reward to anyone that could PM him my location so he could do a "surgical strike". Nice guy. I responded with "Bring it, I have a long driveway so you might want to duck and cover if you pay a visit." I know two wrongs don't make a right, but WTF, what would anyone do if their family's safety was threatened?

Anyway, I'll stay out of the source threads as I know how things operate here. I can definitely contribute to other discussions though.

Good to see you active BBBG!

Active? lol.. He hasn't posted or logged on here in months. But he may show up again, word on the street over at Meso, he was banned again from there.. haha
What makes you happy about that?

What makes you happy about that?

It is quite funny actually. He polices that forum, like he is the top dog over there, and then he thinks he is invincible, then proceeds to bash Naps, then gets banned for threatening him. Then gets unbanned, only to proceed to troll on Naps, and then gets banned for spamming Naps threads. You guys really think bashing Naps, or any sponsor over there is going to do any good? lol.. Members are going to buy from whoever the hell they want too, regardless of what you say, or what I say, or what anyone says.

Like I told you before, let Millard the hypocrite and his minion of a secret mod cbs(CensoredBoardsSuck) run that piece of shit forum by themselves and quit helping him. Why don't you try holding that SCOC rule over here with the sponsors and see how that works out for any of you. You'd be gone before my morning hot chocolate.

Might as well spill the beans just so you and everyone else knows, Millard was involved with Dynasty Labs if you didn't know. He pushed that lab like it was no ones business. Dynasty Labs was busted, and Millard fled the country. Word on the street, he fled to France to avoid being arrested, then prosecuted. Every wonder why you don't see the Dynasty thread over at Meso anymore? Millard deleted it. And that's coming from a hypocrite who never deletes anything from that forum, including members and their posts. But deleted that one..

It is quite funny actually. He polices that forum, like he is the top dog over there, and then he thinks he is invincible, then proceeds to bash Naps, then gets banned for threatening him. Then gets unbanned, only to proceed to troll on Naps, and then gets banned for spamming Naps threads. You guys really think bashing Naps, or any sponsor over there is going to do any good? lol.. Members are going to buy from whoever the hell they want too, regardless of what you say, or what I say, or what anyone says.

Like I told you before, let Millard the hypocrite and his minion of a secret mod cbs(CensoredBoardsSuck) run that piece of shit forum by themselves and quit helping him. Why don't you try holding that SCOC rule over here with the sponsors and see how that works out for any of you. You'd be gone before my morning hot chocolate.

Might as well spill the beans just so you and everyone else knows, Millard was involved with Dynasty Labs if you didn't know. He pushed that lab like it was no ones business. Dynasty Labs was busted, and Millard fled the country. Word on the street, he fled to France to avoid being arrested, then prosecuted. Every wonder why you don't see the Dynasty thread over at Meso anymore? Millard deleted it. And that's coming from a hypocrite who never deletes anything from that forum, including members and their posts. But deleted that one..
Wow damn...so then there's truth to those old stories people have mentioned Dynasty Labs over there but never knew Millard's involvement. I signed up there in late 2010 but stopped going there in 2011 then started posting there again in 2014 so I must have missed the fun about Dynasty.

I'm sure there's skeletons like that on any forum not just on Meso...and I dare not open those crypts lol.

As for Triple BG he really isn't that bad a dude though.

Last edited:
Wow damn...so then there's truth to those old stories people have mentioned Dynasty Labs over there but never knew Millard's involvement. I signed up there in late 2010 but stopped going there in 2011 then started posting there again in 2014 so I must have missed the fun about Dynasty.

I'm sure there's skeletons like that on any forum not just on Meso...and I dare not open those crypts lol.

As for Triple BG he really isn't that bad a dude though.

Ive been around since 2002. Not saying I know everything, but there is 100% truth about the stories about Dynasty being over there, and Millard was involved. How much involved? I cant say for certain, but if you fled the USA to goto France where he can't be touched, he was in deep. Very deep. I am trying to remember how long ago since Dynasty was busted. It may have been 2014. I am going to have to check another forum I am on. Dynasty was a sponsor there, and there are threads with his bust. I will come back and post.

I don't think bigbaldbeardguy is a bad dude either. He and the rest of those guys that police that forum for the domestic sponsors should just stop, and let Millard run his own forum. But from what I seen lately, Millard or whoever is doing the banning, banned like dozen members last week for trolling, spamming, etc. etc. And some of those guys were doing the same thing as baldguy. So that should tell you, Millard isn't putting up with it anymore.

Back